What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
GlueBreath 43 days. #HardMode:biggrin:

picture.php

GG #4 x OGKB S1 #3 - this one has structure like the Glue mom and bud growth and smells resemble the she-male dad. #AllBud

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Glue by Hogsbreath? Crazy how the big fan leaf in the picture has a small nug growing out of where the leaves connect to the stem.

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Glue by Hogsbreath? Crazy how the big fan leaf in the picture has a small nug growing out of where the leaves connect to the stem.

GlueBreath by ChunkysChucks! I get dusty so you don't have to.

I have found lots of mutants in the OGKB bag seeds and their offspring. this is a similar bud leaf on one of my OGKB 2.0 bag seeds.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems close....lol
View Image

Yours looks nothing like the picture they use to sale gg#4. It I had to decide to by gg#4 from them by that pic I would not .

Yea, doesn't look like any GG4 I've seen.

Make up your mind 1st it dose's t look like gg#4 then you say its real lol. All that did was confuse the hell out of me.. Make up your mind.

I stick by my original Opinion that pic is not real gg#4.. If you guys are tryin to be sarcastic it doesn't translate on the boards. you have to use(JK) OR I will most likely think your being serious.

gh0st9

Veteran
Hooray for bumper crops, gotta wait for a transition to getting a new spot, in the meanwhile got some lights not in storage trying to cut down on moms I gotta transport...got 3 GG4 moms in 5 gal coco pots fed 3x a day with 6/9 with 2.5 ml per gal of Silica.

Got em in 18/6 as I was trying to fit overvegged moms into a 4 ft screen, lots of snapping,cuts, bending and weaving...

Should I be good to flip now(got it about 1/2 filled)? now Or should I wait til screens filled, throw another screen on top and flip(about3-7 days at the rates shes going)? She stretches 2.5-3x under my 600's

Some GG4 taken early day 53ish(security issue) from last crop

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Make up your mind 1st it dose's t look like gg#4 then you say its real lol. All that did was confuse the hell out of me.. Make up your mind.

I stick by my original Opinion that pic is not real gg#4.. If you guys are tryin to be sarcastic it doesn't translate on the boards. you have to use(JK) OR I will most likely think your being serious.

Sorry, I edited to make it clear :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Hooray for bumper crops, gotta wait for a transition to getting a new spot, in the meanwhile got some lights not in storage trying to cut down on moms I gotta transport...got 3 GG4 moms in 5 gal coco pots fed 3x a day with 6/9 with 2.5 ml per gal of Silica.

Got em in 18/6 as I was trying to fit overvegged moms into a 4 ft screen, lots of snapping,cuts, bending and weaving...

Should I be good to flip now(got it about 1/2 filled)? now Or should I wait til screens filled, throw another screen on top and flip(about3-7 days at the rates shes going)? She stretches 2.5-3x under my 600's

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58827&pictureid=1400678&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58827&pictureid=1400679&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Some GG4 taken early day 53ish(security issue) from last crop

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58827&pictureid=1400676&thumb=1]View Image
[/url]

I would give them 3 or so days to get over all the stress of the training before flipping to 12/12.

gh0st9

Veteran
Thanks who dat, they've already been in the screens for about 2 days now, another 3 days sounds just like what i was planning man.

rather not have to finagle another screen on top since its essentially an afterthought grow, but it wouldn't take about 5 min to put some tees into the frame and throw another screen ontop, just trying to see how i could optimize the current screen space

I got a few DHN cuts of what they put a label on as gg#4, and from what I read a few pages back on how fast and vigorous of a plant she is this is not it. Not by a long shot. DHN's cut is super slow in veg (like a purple) and they should not be selling it to patients as JW's work, good herb at the end of flower or not. And at 18 bucks a pop ......I want my dam money back. I'd rather just not have it and grow some of the verified cuts than to get cheated. I remember being in line at blue sky 4 in the morning for purps at $20 a pop....now imagine they were fake cuts....dam.

I think she can veg super fast, but not always noticeably faster than other strains imo. And not necessarily right out of the gates.I wouldnt use that criteria. You may still be okay. :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.