What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
that's great mo, many ataboys to you.

hey can anyone get a link that will let me contact darkheart ?

jw23ck11

Veteran
Gavita trouble shooting

My wiring got pulled a bit and my two gavitas got 110 instead of 220 so they shut off. I have fixed it, but the only ballasts to not fire back up are the gavitas. I have gavita pro 1000 de classic. Wondering if I fried them and gotta send for repairs or what. Only 2 months old. Anyone got some advise/related info on the gavitas? Thanks gluetards

Grizz

Veteran
REALLY DONT SEE HOW YOU COULD FRY THEM WITH 110V. im no expert for sure. sure you have checked your breakers.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I used that same contact-us link and successfully had a few conversations with dark heart, they let me know when they would drop the blackberry kush in sac so i could get some cuts, also told me that they would no longer carry cherry pie because of herm issues. They responded pretty quick, within 1-2 days. first they send you a message notifying u they got your inquiry and will get to you shortly, then the actual response.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Feminized males has been an interesting topic as of lately.

Anyone have experience with them?

me and hummus monk hit the GG4 with his Chem 91 s1 male. and mack10 is also doing work with the chem91 male.
the results have been great so far.

i had 5 females from 2 different 91 s1 male crosses and they didn't show any intersex traits. AND they accidentally got stress tested with a light leak for the first half of flowering.

The crazy thing is that ive grown out 4 different GG4 crosses, and the GG4 x chem 91 s1 male cross is the only 1 that didnt have intersex traits for me.

anyways, heres a couple pics.

91 gorilas #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I agree !!! & the BM is right where i'll be :biggrin:

it'll be along time before that happens here in NY , i figure i have 5 to 10 years before the market here is flooded with legal bud & my prices drasticly drop to compete .

probably sooner than that…indoor market is gonna come crashing down even more, the writings on the wall. theres been talks of CO mega farms supplying lots of the herb to NY and NJ legal markets when it happens. rare dankness just posted an article about CO production that predicts indoors falling to 1200 a LB and 350 a LB for sun grown.

pardon if i missed something, but how exactly does one get an S1 male? i remember medman claiming he had an S1 male and people were all over his case calling BS.

Mad Lab

me and hummus monk hit the GG4 with his Chem 91 s1 male. and mack10 is also doing work with the chem91 male.
the results have been great so far.

i had 5 females from 2 different 91 s1 male crosses and they didn't show any intersex traits. AND they accidentally got stress tested with a light leak for the first half of flowering.

The crazy thing is that ive grown out 4 different GG4 crosses, and the GG4 x chem 91 s1 male cross is the only 1 that didnt have intersex traits for me.

anyways, heres a couple pics.

91 gorilas #1
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

damn beautiful.

do you get many male seeds with s1 male pollinated females?

probably sooner than that…indoor market is gonna come crashing down even more, the writings on the wall. theres been talks of CO mega farms supplying lots of the herb to NY and NJ legal markets when it happens. rare dankness just posted an article about CO production that predicts indoors falling to 1200 a LB and 350 a LB for sun grown.

yup.

like any manufacturing industry, with so much competition, the price will likely drop to the cost of production plus 5% for profit.

if it costs 800 to grow it, eventually it will get to 850 wholesale, even less over time.

niche markets with arise though. just like good vineyards and microbrews. so everyone keep breeding.

pappy masonjar

Veteran

pardon if i missed something, but how exactly does one get an S1 male? i remember medman claiming he had an S1 male and people were all over his case calling BS.

get lucky i guess.
this male was found by Hummus monk in a pack of 91 Chem Skunk Va s1's from Cobcoop.

and in case you guys were wondering, the offspring is regular M/F.

but im not a scientist. so i cant explain how it works though.:tiphat:

Madlab, i only popped 6 seeds so far and got 5 females, 1 male. and like i mentioned, no intersex traits on any.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

They just pop up in some s1 lines. Its just mother nature at work here. CBG released there Poyote Purple as regular seeds but they where made using STS. Out of about 100 seeds I got 1 male. Others have also found them in this line.

picture.php

DONAJTHEIII

I know prices have only dropped over the years but i really doubt that itll go down that much holy shit maybe for some bunk ass outdoor weed or some subpar indoor. 4k a elbow imo back in the golden years was way too much for pot lol so you guys were lucky who were getting that. 2-3k max is I think where it will stay at. 850 for indoor no fucking way lol Electricity aint getting cheaper although these gas prices are in my area thank god. I think prices can go up people ...if people realized that big time companies fuck shit up everytime they get there hands on it like the food industry for example. people arent all about the dollar menu at mickey d's as people are becoming more aware of there health. look at carls jr they came out with an organic burger who the fuck would have thought lol im totally not saying this carls jr burger is healthy btw ahaha just an example. If people realize and saw what these big time corps do to the non organic food they eat daily then im sure just like people spend money to buy organic food for more theyll buy organic quality weed for more.

i would rather spend 200 bucks a zip for some indoor organic

than 100 bucks a zip for some paclo avid sprayed cancer bud.

they dont use shit responsibly cause they dont care !

AJAE

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
monsanto probly pollinate errybody crop wit monsanto hemp every year. Would have to go indoors with extreme air filters/purifiers to block pollen dropped in chem trails.

OgRastaman

monsanto probly pollinate errybody crop wit monsanto hemp every year. Would have to go indoors with extreme air filters/purifiers to block pollen dropped in chem trails.

Damn I really hope it does not come to that with the pollen dropping chem trails would really be a nightmare chem trails and cancer food fluoride in water this would be last thing I could handle

DONAJTHEIII

you see what im saying fellas ? fuck idk i aint no monsanto ceo or high up official but i wouldnt be surprised if they would go to that extent. Which is why im switch to a sealed set up next round. initial investment is high but worth it imo.

Dont let these companies put an end to all the hard work all the generations before us have fought for. We the people should be the ones to prosper and should be the suppliers. Support your local farmers real talk. fuck a corp. keep it local

AJAE

Tardigrade

like any manufacturing industry, with so much competition, the price will likely drop to the cost of production plus ...

That's the standard lifecycle... when a new market opens up to competition, a number of new people enter it...then, they compete with each other...which means lowering their price until the retail cost is the cost of production - plus a small percentage of actual return, with no real economic profit (like farmers currently enjoy)...

Which brings us to the production price minimization phase, aka consolidation...the larger you are, the cheaper your costs to produce, since you are buying in bulk...so you get big, buy lots, and leverage out the small players by being able to sell at prices that will run them out of biz.

Then, you buy them and take over their customer base...classic business lifecycle. Before long, there are only a few major companies able to compete, but they are basically the same. Think Walmart/Target or Time Warner/ATT or GM/Ford... can you really go anywhere else to buy your other consumables? Sort of, but they supply the bulk of them...

DONAJTHEIII

The difference i feel is quality. you cant compare target and your local market because your right the name brand ritz crackers at target will be cheaper like you said but there exactly the same both are a ritz product. Weed is never the exact same. So i dont think this scenario works imo the wine industry is the closest thing I compare it to. And i see high end wine prices so i believe this is the same too

not everyone can produce quality and thats plain and simple

but purple frostbyte can for sure :D

makes me understand why people sniffed glue lol

AJAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts