What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPG I wouldn't grow with another reflector, just ask DJM what the vertizontal hoods can do, hell have a look into his thread "coco trees" in the coco forum. IMHO open reflectors are far superior to closed or sealed (air-cooled) reflectors, plus I never get heat spots with the vertizontals.

Peace,
HGO

agreed, i love my vertizontal (parabolic) hoods, no hot spots great dispersion of light....

TheArchitect

Veteran
Oh and I almost forgot, this room is flowering under 13hrs of light and 11hrs of darkness, Cheese packs on a ton more weight when using this photoperiod, but they need an extra week to finish.

Peace,
HGO

Nice to see a fellow grower doing this. I think its how thee three#/light barrier will be broken.

Its the only way to effectively increase DLI when you run huge footprints under your light.

I think with a regular 1k you could stretch the footprint to 6x6 (especially with cross lighting and boost mode) and run a 13/11 cycle.

A de bulb maybe 6x7.

I need to get my par meter ASAP so I can do some testing and math. Gotta get the DLI just right. I've been shooting in the dark for years and can't wait to see some concrete numbers.

I think a par meter should be standard grower equipment, just like ec/ph meters and brix meters etc.

gh0st9

Veteran
Looks killer HGO, how long you veg em out for and how high is the trellis above the pots?

trying to reconfigure a coco layout, debating btwn beds (2-3 week veg topped twice 6-9 per 600 vs 12-16 per 600 5 day veg top and flip) and 2 gal pots... I want to run each 3x6 in each configuration(3600W total) to do some testing for my bigger setups, 2015 is the year of the glue for me lol going to dedicate my test rooms and at least 1-2 whole spots to the glue almighty..

but whatever advice y'all can give me can greatly cut down my lead in time for production, read a huge chunk of this thread but reading and sifting through 875 pages (stopped at pg 3xx) can wear your eyes out, searches giving me results i don't need..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to see the 4 made it to you HGO.

well mardogg has been testing your latest addition to the glue , calling it gg5, its gg1 x gg4, stronger fatter branches than 1 or 4 as big or bigger yields, gluer than either 1 or 4, makes me laugh like crazy when I smoke it. get ready gluetards.

Question I've been wondering about - didn't you guys find a "male" in the seeds at one point??

What became of...well..."it"...I guess, technically??? :laughing:

dank.Frank

BrainSellz

Veteran

well mardogg has been testing your latest addition to the glue , calling it gg5, its gg1 x gg4, stronger fatter branches than 1 or 4 as big or bigger yields, gluer than either 1 or 4, makes me laugh like crazy when I smoke it. get ready gluetards.
This is getting more interesting by the day. How is the taste? And how does she smell? Thanks

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I predict the glue 1 X 4 seeds (if sent to market) going something similar to relentless fire cookies. Ima have to log in on a faster internet browser or something.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
When I open my internet, my chosen default browser is Yahoo news. Not really for the "news" but more for the entertainment the mainstream considers news. At any rate, cannabis related articles have become ever more popular in the last 2 yrs. than ever.

So about 10 mins ago when I opened it, there was a story about the 10 best strains of February. Gorilla Glue #4 was listed 7th down on the list . They even had a picture of a Glue nug from Denver Relief . Thought it was pretty cool that an ICMAG's member's strain got national exposer on that level. They even had the genetics almost right(called chem's sis, sister instead). But they said it was the "member's only cut" of Gorilla Glue#4, so there's another tag on the glue that doesn't belong.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
That glue doin what it do. Day 24

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
When I open my internet, my chosen default browser is Yahoo news. Not really for the "news" but more for the entertainment the mainstream considers news. At any rate, cannabis related articles have become ever more popular in the last 2 yrs. than ever.

So about 10 mins ago when I opened it, there was a story about the 10 best strains of February. Gorilla Glue #4 was listed 7th down on the list . They even had a picture of a Glue nug from Denver Relief . Thought it was pretty cool that an ICMAG's member's strain got national exposer on that level. They even had the genetics almost right(called chem's sis, sister instead). But they said it was the "member's only cut" of Gorilla Glue#4, so there's another tag on the glue that doesn't belong.

Suited up, where to proceed?

Tumblr_lhr2ynVZAG1qamwa1o1_250.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
Question I've been wondering about - didn't you guys find a "male" in the seeds at one point??

What became of...well..."it"...I guess, technically??? :laughing:

dank.Frank

yes frank I did, after it nutted all over my production run I axed it, I have some seeds stashed , haven't went threw them yet,

non

Veteran

the best sequel ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts