What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine stretched untill mid week 3 (day 25-27 ish) then shifted into budset.

This. Might get a little more stretch after 21, 28 well in the clear.

I just stick cuts in cubes and keep em wet till the roots pop, I lose a clone every once in awhile but its been pretty foolproof.

Grizz

Veteran
good to see the 4 made it to you HGO.

well mardogg has been testing your latest addition to the glue , calling it gg5, its gg1 x gg4, stronger fatter branches than 1 or 4 as big or bigger yields, gluer than either 1 or 4, makes me laugh like crazy when I smoke it. get ready gluetards.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well mardogg has been testing your latest addition to the glue , calling it gg5, its gg1 x gg4, stronger fatter branches than 1 or 4 as big or bigger yields, gluer than either 1 or 4, makes me laugh like crazy when I smoke it. get ready gluetards.

OMFG !!! :yoinks:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Thanks guys, damn...I hope they don't go 4.5 weeks or I'm going to need another screen up lol. When you guys like to harvest her at? I hear some say 58 and others say 63.

Peace,
HGO
mine strech about 3-3.5 weeks.
ive took GG4 at 58,65,70 days .
i like it at 65.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, damn...I hope they don't go 4.5 weeks or I'm going to need another screen up lol. When you guys like to harvest her at? I hear some say 58 and others say 63.

Peace,
HGO

63 to 70 is where most found the sweet spot to be HGO :tiphat:

S

SPG.

My Glues are blowing up! How long do they stretch for? I'm at 10 days flower atm.

Hi man.. [Fellow Conner Mcgregor Supporter!! :D]
HUH!.. early in the mornin' ..MUST be Eyh !?..:biglaugh:

Im sure mine was flowered at 33-34" And now she's at 6' & under a low lumen 250W light (must add!) ..soo i think thats 2.5 x stretch..ish
What height are they and what height do you want?

..She's a big stretcher Regardless(^)
Ive Decieded on 10 weeks Flower for my 3

Old ish Pic..

HEY!! ..When Needs must..LOL ...(slim gorilla!) :D

Last edited:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Been taking a break away from this site for a minute but I guess I am gonna have to catch up on my reading but GG#5 sounds awesome! Congrats on the new find JW u deserve it after all the BS.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
First I was all

hulkhogan_02.jpg

Then I'm all

hulk-hogan-wrestler.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You talkin seeds or clone only?

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran

:jawdrop: Sign me up! :whee: :smokeit: :greenstars:

:party:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks guys, they're having a good stretch. I'm going to take Dans advice and put up a second screen because they are gonna be falling all over the place by the time stretch stops and swellage mode starts.

Here's where I'm at with them at the minute, 4 Glues that were slightly over vegged. Coco DTW, feeding 5 times per day.

Oh and I almost forgot, this room is flowering under 13hrs of light and 11hrs of darkness, Cheese packs on a ton more weight when using this photoperiod, but they need an extra week to finish, and they grow taller....let's see how the Glue handles it :D 6.5Ltr pots.

Gorilla Glue #4
13/11 Lights On/Off

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll get some pea netting up on these beasts tomorrow, they're gonna need it with nearly another 20 days of stretch left :laughing: So far so good though, she's one vigorous bitch, major trim job needed tomorrow.

Peace,
HGO

S

SPG.

^Them Big "China hat" Reflectors are Fab,Eyh HGO! ?...luv 'em
Nice Set-up

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
SPG I wouldn't grow with another reflector, just ask DJM what the vertizontal hoods can do, hell have a look into his thread "coco trees" in the coco forum. IMHO open reflectors are far superior to closed or sealed (air-cooled) reflectors, plus I never get heat spots with the vertizontals.

Peace,
HGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts