What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
increasing the production of gg to meet the demand..

cant wait till Joesy can charge them for this..

"We would be lying if we ever told you that we could guarantee that one of our strains is identical to someone else’s version. And, frankly, so is anyone else that tells you that."

Theres only one "version", and if you can't guarantee it is identical then why would you market it as "Gorilla Glue #4" ???????

We have a specific strain with a specific name, but can't guarantee that its the same strain that was originally named the name that the original strain was named. But its the same name.

........:wallbash:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Step right up...read all about it...

Monkey Paste - here now!!!! Get yours while it's still hot!

Absurd.

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
thats super odd how unconnected the largest above board cannabis cuttings wholesalers in the world is with the online treasure trove that is the forums. anyone with a google bar and a slight interest in gentetics, clone onlys, breeders and famous cuts would know more than they would about alot of thier strains.
how does this come to be that what is your bread and butter is discussed in great depth from the folks who were there in some cases, for free and archived in threads, yet you dont read them before making statements about it.
youd think they would at least know how to get to the 1st page of the largest thread on the interweb. if so they woouldve read about the genetics and would have gotten it right,.

Mad Lab

thats super odd how unconnected the largest above board cannabis cuttings wholesalers in the world is with the online treasure trove that is the forums. anyone with a google bar and a slight interest in gentetics, clone onlys, breeders and famous cuts would know more than they would about alot of thier strains.
how does this come to be that what is your bread and butter is discussed in great depth from the folks who were there in some cases, for free and archived in threads, yet you dont read them before making statements about it.
youd think they would at least know how to get to the 1st page of the largest thread on the interweb. if so they woouldve read about the genetics and would have gotten it right,.
i wonder the same thing all the time about so many businesses.

KiefSweat

Veteran
it took a year for all the dispensaries in colorado to get a cut of glue, when all the home growers I knew have been running it for a while.
There seems to be less of a connection with the larger grows and the underground so to speak, but the glue isn't going to be on the shelf at all shops as its too dank and will fuck with selling $25 8ths of b grade herb.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget there's only 3 that have the real cut lol. The dude claiming this is a dispensary owner....

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well i was at the Emerald Cup. I gave the ppl at the DarkHeart Nursery booth a good handful of outdoor GG#4 . They said they hadnt finished any plants yet so I was making sure they knew what the real deal was like. So at least that had something to compare it too.

StoneyK

Veteran
Don't forget there's only 3 that have the real cut lol. The dude claiming this is a dispensary owner....

I went an had mine tested for the first time recently an its only 26.7% clearly fake practically hemp really....lmfao
If its not over 30% its not real right?
Maybe next round it will be real :spank:
its looking much better...lol

Mad Lab

I went an had mine tested for the first time recently an its only 26.7% clearly fake practically hemp really....lmfao
If its not over 30% its not real right?
Maybe next round it will be real :spank:
its looking much better...lol

i know the test samples % have been a joke for quite some time here on the thread. but what does the glue really test like as an average for the guys who have been doing it the longest around here? of course reputuable labs. on a serious non sarcastic note.

mine tested at 24.7% when pulled at 9 weeks.

and i havent tested the 9.5 week samples yet, but they are always the best.

StoneyK

Veteran
picture.php

Check this one out, doesnt really look like glue to me, what about you guys?
wheres the frost?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok , i gotta ask . why are these tests so important to you guys ???
i don't give a fat rats ass about numbers , if i smoke it & i like it (which is hard with my tolerances up so much ) then its a keeper ! my custys don't even care about what its called most times , let alone what percentage the THC content is .....

is it cuz of the dispo's out on the left coast that these numbers are important ?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the DHN pic avinash ??? cuz your right , that ain't GG4 !!! looks like a kush or sour bubble to me .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
looks dope tho. don't see any diesel in that, looks like some sour bubble tho or deep chunk influence

Mad Lab

Ok , i gotta ask . why are these tests so important to you guys ???
i don't give a fat rats ass about numbers , if i smoke it & i like it (which is hard with my tolerances up so much ) then its a keeper ! my custys don't even care about what its called most times , let alone what percentage the THC content is .....

is it cuz of the dispo's out on the left coast that these numbers are important ?

its not important to me. am i interested? yes.

i believe testing, not so much THC as much as terpene profiles etc, is the future of our industry.

so important? not really. good is good. it sells.

but keeping up with lab informatin and reliability, cant be a bad thing. especially if anyone plans to launch a serious business soon.

its evolution really. west coast is just on the front line in certain aspects. i would expect mid-to eastern states are always behind.

testing isnt important to you now, but soon it will be important to everyone that wants to be in this as a business not just hobby.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't test either. The real test is in my bubbler. Testing is more of a dispensary thing?. I'm pretty sure you have to do this if you vend to a dispensary in CO?.. I can see why some tests are beneficial like if there are any pesticides no one wants to be smoking that shit. THC% is meaningless to me..If I like it I don't care how much THC is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts