What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DONAJTHEIII

Loaded up my cloner again yesterday. Hoping I get legs this time. I haven't been able to root shit!!!
No GG4 left in the stash, and I really wanted to mono crop her again. I'm not in the mood for a 3rd straight seed run.

Standin over my cloner like.... "ROOT BITCHES!! ROOT!!!!!"

:watchplant:

up the aeration marlo that really helped me i was shocked how much an extra air pump in my 3 gallon cloner did. The water should be moving really well.

dont got gg's in my cloner but i got em in my dome waiting for em too :D

AJAE

Grizz

Veteran
welcome back party ? hell I aint went no where,

thanks sir and sprout .

as far as finding the real cut at clubs... I have no idea, your guess is as good as mine..

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I got some biker male x gg4 seeds. They were really immature and we're just a flowering glue I had pulled out cause the table didn't need her. I set her in a room with a handful of random biker males. Got many dozen lil immature seeds seeing if any crack right now.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Yea only true and glue in flower this round. I did find a few small nanners on the glue, but not too many seeds in the glue. Definitely more seeds in the true so I figured she was the culprit, cause it looks like whatever it was that hermied, did it some time ago and the nanners on the glue look pretty recent. I found a light leak in the room so I'm pretty sure thats what caused it.

That sounds like a dope ass round of flowers and hopefully some dank ass beans too. Sweet. I look forward to hearing how any of the gg4xogk crosses are coming out. Haven't heard any reports yet.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
up the aeration marlo that really helped me i was shocked how much an extra air pump in my 3 gallon cloner did. The water should be moving really well.

This time around I didn't put the cloner on a timer. Pump is running 24/7. You saying I should drop an airstone in there? I have one and an extra pump laying around.....

:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Loaded up my cloner again yesterday. Hoping I get legs this time. I haven't been able to root shit!!!
No GG4 left in the stash, and I really wanted to mono crop her again. I'm not in the mood for a 3rd straight seed run.

Standin over my cloner like.... "ROOT BITCHES!! ROOT!!!!!"

:watchplant:

Toss the cloner in the trash.,.,, back to basics rw cubes, dixi cups of coco soil...rr plugs.. if ur plants r healthy and after multiple failures its the cloner.... rw rr cups iz fool proof

JointOperation

Yea only true and glue in flower this round. I did find a few small nanners on the glue, but not too many seeds in the glue. Definitely more seeds in the true so I figured she was the culprit, cause it looks like whatever it was that hermied, did it some time ago and the nanners on the glue look pretty recent. I found a light leak in the room so I'm pretty sure thats what caused it.

first time ive heard anyone claim nanners on the GG4. I figured when I read this. u had the true og hermi.. but nope.. lol.. pop them bitches.. the GG4 was an accident.. so shit. its all about finding the correct phenotype..

and when my cloner was having issues.. bleach and hot water ran threw my cloner for a bit.. then a few drops of bleach into the cloner with ph water.. and that's it. roots again no problem.

cyat

Veteran
first time ive heard anyone claim nanners on the GG4. I figured when I read this. u had the true og hermi.. but nope.. lol.. pop them bitches.. the GG4 was an accident.. so shit. its all about finding the correct phenotype..

and when my cloner was having issues.. bleach and hot water ran threw my cloner for a bit.. then a few drops of bleach into the cloner with ph water.. and that's it. roots again no problem.

It hermies quite a bit

I have a ton of glue x different stuff plus itself

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
l
yeah,i noticed all the 3-4 lamp growers i gave glue cuts to were happy to cough up some $$ when i explained what was going on...6 lamps and above,not so much...and those guys nearly destroyed the glue name around here with their crappy 56 day buds...luckily most of them have abandon the glue so its going to go back to small batch grows again...

All my Glue harvests are at 56 days and I wouldn't categorize them as "crappy".

bobblehead

Veteran
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice, Bobble.

On a side note...

Just started soaking a couple GG#4 x Snowman male (GROM x Digi Bx1). Should be some crazy frost to come out of this line. GROM and GG#4 together...wicked.

Got the rest packaged up for freebies. Thanks, Genetic Freaked! :respect:

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.