What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no jack got her from spicoli or smoketrees one in the same person way before sunset sold cuts, its funny how none of the big growers with gg4 have offered to help me, just the good old boys with small grows. wonder how they will react to the trade mark deal ?

Oh ok , knew you'd know the deal :)

does it really surprise ya JW ??? it don't me !!!
by the way , can ya PM me the paypal info ??
Thanx Brutha :tiphat:

no jack got her from spicoli or smoketrees one in the same person way before sunset sold cuts, its funny how none of the big growers with gg4 have offered to help me, just the good old boys with small grows. wonder how they will react to the trade mark deal ?

Pm me the PayPal info as well JW I'm in between harves right now but I can kick in a lil sumin sumin..

Loose Cannon

Someone cool gave it to me and I haven't passed it to anyone because I really don't socialize much so I'm not hoarding it or whoring it...just lucky to have it I guess..if you really want it you'll probably get it eventually.. As far as dispos go I have no problem giving them flowers but cuts? What's my incentive for doing so? I would have no control what kind of person gets it... I personally like to share with like minded individuals

Eventually she made it to HT Canna Cup Nor-Cal 2014 where I was given, ($30) barely rooted but certainly viable youngster and am very pleased with the biotch.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I might be talking out of the side of my neck but wasn't Jackmayoffer one of the first to cash in with his dispo buddies... lol..

i would have to argue that Jack didn't really "cash in" on GG4, he never sold clones of it and it barely made up maybe 5% tops of his entire selection on the shelf, 80% of his shop is all OG kushes. also he didn't charge me for the half table space i used to raise money for the JW fund so i would consider that value (around 500-600 bucks possibly) as his donation. he's one of the good guys he looks out for alot of the smaller growers and he's not a mega corp by any means, all of the corporate grows in Canada CO WA and planned for CA are much much bigger (tweed, prairie plant systems, river rock, etc make TLC collective look like a hole in the wall)...

Grizz

Veteran
i would have to argue that Jack didn't really "cash in" on GG4, he never sold clones of it and it barely made up maybe 5% tops of his entire selection on the shelf, 80% of his shop is all OG kushes. also he didn't charge me for the half table space i used to raise money for the JW fund so i would consider that value (around 500-600 bucks possibly) as his donation. he's one of the good guys he looks out for alot of the smaller growers and he's not a mega corp by any means, all of the corporate grows in Canada CO WA and planned for CA are much much bigger (tweed, prairie plant systems, river rock, etc make TLC collective look like a hole in the wall)...

your right YP215, I dident mean to imply jack hadent done anything, both you and the rest of the family have done a lot.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 s1 coming down the pipe :)

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look at it this way,at least when you have your "im back bitches" party you will already know who to invite...

yeah,i noticed all the 3-4 lamp growers i gave glue cuts to were happy to cough up some $$ when i explained what was going on...6 lamps and above,not so much...and those guys nearly destroyed the glue name around here with their crappy 56 day buds...luckily most of them have abandon the glue so its going to go back to small batch grows again...

Yo! Joesy, I want to see what all the hype is about! GG4 sounds and looks glorious, like a true champ. I'm a bit skeptic about going to clubs for clones... if I go to Harborside Oakland and purchase the GG4 cut, am I getting the real thing?

I'm in Mendo and there's a spot called Wonderland Nursery in G-ville that I'm also wondering about, how do I know if they have the true Glue?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Yo! Joesy, I want to see what all the hype is about! GG4 sounds and looks glorious, like a true champ. I'm a bit skeptic about going to clubs for clones... if I go to Harborside Oakland and purchase the GG4 cut, am I getting the real thing?

I'm in Mendo and there's a spot called Wonderland Nursery in G-ville that I'm also wondering about, how do I know if they have the true Glue?

I can't say from personal experience so I could be totally off, but I have heard good things about Wonderland I would definitely give their genes a go if I werent so far south of them.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loaded up my cloner again yesterday. Hoping I get legs this time. I haven't been able to root shit!!!
No GG4 left in the stash, and I really wanted to mono crop her again. I'm not in the mood for a 3rd straight seed run.

Standin over my cloner like.... "ROOT BITCHES!! ROOT!!!!!"

:watchplant:

spaceboy

Looks like I'll be popping some true og x gg4 beans as both of them have a few seeds. Not sure which it was that hermied but they both have a few seeds here and there. Nothing too bad though and I'm sure the beans will hold some fire.

Anyone think I can find an og that grows like a glue? :)

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Looks like I'll be popping some true og x gg4 beans as both of them have a few seeds. Not sure which it was that hermied but they both have a few seeds here and there. Nothing too bad though and I'm sure the beans will hold some fire.

Anyone think I can find an og that grows like a glue? :)

I bet there could be a serious winner in those, especially for outdoors I imagine.. Would love to explore such a combo under the sun, you got some true Gold there. Hopefully the True would mask the intersex influence.. Check under the skirt on the Glue, you just got those two rude gals going?

Loaded up my cloner again yesterday. Hoping I get legs this time. I haven't been able to root shit!!!
No GG4 left in the stash, and I really wanted to mono crop her again. I'm not in the mood for a 3rd straight seed run.

Standin over my cloner like.... "ROOT BITCHES!! ROOT!!!!!"

:watchplant:

That was a solidarity vote man. The aero's have both loved me and burned me. I think I have to buy a freshie..

spaceboy

Yea only true and glue in flower this round. I did find a few small nanners on the glue, but not too many seeds in the glue. Definitely more seeds in the true so I figured she was the culprit, cause it looks like whatever it was that hermied, did it some time ago and the nanners on the glue look pretty recent. I found a light leak in the room so I'm pretty sure thats what caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts