What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Hey Joesy , mad respect to you brother. I feel exactly what your talking about, the mainstreaming of an art is never any good it just becomes bastardized and whored out to the highest bidder. I respect exactly what you're saying because that's exactly what I try to battle my whole life. Hope to get a chance to talk to you at some point... Don't know if u can pm on this forum but I hope to hear back from you.

i believe you have to have 50 post to pm, do I know you ? seems odd your first post was directed to me personally .

Why the fuck anyone passed gg4 cuts or any stellar cuts to a dispo is far beyond my comprehension?? Here is an incredible cut so everyone on earth can grow what I grow WTF!!
The only thing dispos get from me are overpriced lbs of gooey goodness.. have had a couple ask for cuts my answer is always something like Heston "you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands lolz!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Why the fuck anyone passed gg4 cuts or any stellar cuts to a dispo is far beyond my comprehension?? Here is an incredible cut so everyone on earth can grow what I grow WTF!!
The only thing dispos get from me are overpriced lbs of gooey goodness.. have had a couple ask for cuts my answer is always something like Heston "you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands lolz!

when standard seed sold clones at the cup it was pretty much game over on any real exclusivity. until then it was still mostly just held within ICmag grower hands. LA cup 2013 changed everything.

Lyfespan

Yeah this!!!

I have tremendous genetics here, no in the area can figure it out. I always get asked if I sell clones, my response will always be HELL NO. Till the areas burnt out on a nug why would I give away my golden geese? I may share with brothers out of my area with a breeding cut, but you have to be a growers not some shlep, and definitely never a disp.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wasn't SL just starting his collective at that time(witch tanked). I don't remember any dispensary being involved then?. We where passin out cuts like candy at that time. Most if not all that got them where from ICM. Anyone could have lied if they ran a Dispo we would have never known.

sureshot66

Veteran
its all a big money grab now imo, dispensarys & independants, with instagram being the hypebeast..i dont take anything into my room unless its from a trusted friend and i dont let anything out unless its to a trusted friend who doesnt sell cuts...i picked up cuts from a famous dispensary here that never sells, cuts, 3 of ten were duds, the rest completely suck compared to the shit i run, but in instagram they hype the fuck outta that strain,fool me once...and imo duddings is a product of shit getting mass produced and sold/passed with impunity and just for profit..i liked it better when it took time and experience to build a bomb genetic stable, not just run out and buy some shit with the "strain of the moment" tag from the parasites of the weed community clonebank, guess im just old fashioned like that

:pirate:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran

Oh Noes...cry more why don't you. the reason Josey released it free was so people like you wouldn't be able to whore it.

Kalyx

first glue run at 52 Days Flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh Noes...cry more why don't you. the reason Josey released it free was so people like you wouldn't be able to whore it.

Nobody crying here :biggrin:....luckily in la gg4 hasn't been whored out and still remains pretty rare.. If you read a few pages back you'll see Josey never wanted cuts to go to the greedy dispos which is 99% percent of them.. pretty sure he just wanted responsible small growers to hold it.. But cash rules so I guess it was inevitable dispos would get their clutches on it.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
I've been reading this thread since the beginning and i've read most of it and pop in once in a while when i see someone's replied to something. don't quote me on it but IIRC he didn't want greedy people to be whoring it so he carefully started a hand to hand process to get it out. only giving it to people who were cool to give to others who were cool. eventually someone got a hold of it and started selling cuts, opened a company and i believe he was gonna make seeds...something something unlimited i think?

I don't recall him ever once saying hoard that shit or whore it out for the highest price simply because you're the only one around you with a cut. i believe that was the exact opposite of what he wanted. but i don't have a cut of GG#4 so what do i know.

Someone cool gave it to me and I haven't passed it to anyone because I really don't socialize much so I'm not hoarding it or whoring it...just lucky to have it I guess..if you really want it you'll probably get it eventually.. As far as dispos go I have no problem giving them flowers but cuts? What's my incentive for doing so? I would have no control what kind of person gets it... I personally like to share with like minded individuals

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might be talking out of the side of my neck but wasn't Jackmayoffer one of the first to cash in with his dispo buddies... lol..

Good luck on the trademark, watching closely, someone has to be the pioneer.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Jack got it after sunset limited had screwed over JW & everybody else . pretty sure Jack was a little late to get it or just didn't speak up about for awhile .

Grizz

Veteran
no jack got her from spicoli or smoketrees one in the same person way before sunset sold cuts, its funny how none of the big growers with gg4 have offered to help me, just the good old boys with small grows. wonder how they will react to the trade mark deal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts