What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

Dentist!? All of my Gnashers are Out Now .. :-/

Yo LD ! Your Looking as "Throwingstar-ish" as Usual :D

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Something JW/MD might consider is certification of growers/dispensaries, if it adds value to the sellers product.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
I really can't imagine the Hell's Angels being to thrilled with their name being used.

Black Widows loved the boost in notoriety homie

645_2.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
Joesy, I think thats a great idea and I hope it works out for you. I wish Weedmaps had gotten in touch with me before finalizing the review, I would have had them put something in about the breeder, etc.

Big plans in the near future though, and I'll be able to show you some love for the strain soon enough.

[youtube]sjFOoNSr7m0[/youtube]
RB you really show cased gg4. great review and the buds were fantastic looking. well done

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
UNLISTED YOUTUBE VIDEO. World Bank Whistleblower Karen Hudes

UNLISTED YOUTUBE VIDEO. World Bank Whistleblower Karen Hudes

[YOUTUBEIF]c7E9SUwlooE#t=12[/YOUTUBEIF]

gh0st9

Veteran
I just wanna thank JW one more time, I'm sure he gets tired of it lol...
:respect::respect::respect:

out of my last batch i had just 2 glues on the table, nothing was trained(trying to get rough look on growth structure) and pulled everything down early due to a security issue.. At 56 days glue was the frostiest thing i've seen in a lonnnnngggg time. It just cut my mom stock stable by half... Smells great coming out of the dry, its so bad my friend was actually offended by the smell, made 'em a bit sick... shit is most definitely a dangerous smoke too... fitting for outlaws lol

Congrats on the trademarking JW, definitely a smart move, got a few friends up on the IG thing, they tell me its blowing up all over on the left coast and I doubt the majority of those guys know who you even are... get yours, bc those guys wouldn't help ya out much less even know you exist... damn shame too, wouldn't even mind paying ya, your dues owed if I was out there growing huge rooms of it out.. shit, hell knows I'd be making coin off it.. it's that good

kashkr0p

What about a t shirt with a gorilla sniffing a glue bottle haha

Or a gorilla wearing a jersey that says glue with a number 4 on the back

Gotta be some photoshop people who can play around with ideas

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Got the cut last spring(2014), had this shirt made at an amusement park in the summer(2014) after I harvested my first Glue plant.
picture.php

That's how much I fell in love with this wonderful cut. Mad prop's to josey and marrdog!!

onavelzy

Veteran
Got the cut last spring(2014), had this shirt made at an amusement park in the summer(2014) after I harvested my first Glue plant.
View Image

That's how much I fell in love with this wonderful cut. Mad prop's to josey and marrdog!!
Ink on a shirt = really liking it.
Ink on you = really loving it

JW,
it shouldn't be too hard to track down a creative and/or marketing type here on icmag and get some designs of your own going for licensing or selling hats, shirts, etc. get a pic of a nice booth babe displaying a GG#4 tat on select body parts (could be a fakie, just for promos).

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bashhead:

^ me every time to the person im explaining the daddy of glue too

[YOUTUBEIF]Shy5wD0JQoo[/YOUTUBEIF]

TPFTFW

Veteran
Well I have a glue cut now.. I haven't really sought her out she just kinda plopped into my lap.. Smoked gg4 for the first time and still have a monster nug of it.

Pretty awesome smoke and the bag appeal is dumb good

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well I have a glue cut now.. I haven't really sought her out she just kinda plopped into my lap.. Smoked gg4 for the first time and still have a monster nug of it.

Pretty awesome smoke and the bag appeal is dumb good

Dumb good is right up there with stupid good. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.