What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrdogg

Veteran
That's awesome!!!! The glue is so good, that people are growing out 100's at a time of the s1's from it. Good stuff right there!!!!

Is that right? Might have to look into that. With so many people creating s1's surprised it took this long to find. I know it's not over though we as humans can't leave well enough alone so I know someone else will come across something nice, happy hunting fellas!
PEACE!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think mines at 10 inches...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

marrdogg

Veteran
What's that back there hiding in back Unc? Looks nice! Put a 6' strawberryglue in flower today. It grew out of the weird growth patterns and took the fuck off. Grows much faster than glue more spindly branches that are all over the place. Still very finicky though, but we gone ride her out!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer queens in the back tray,blue satellite 2.2 up front...

sounds like a more strawd leaning pheno to me,make sure you prune the crap out of it...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats RB-26 on the Strain Review! NICE THC SCORE!!!!

I'm with the guy who said glue takes up 80% of his garden, man she is everything you can ask for!

Jack from TLC with a #113 S1 rivaling the #4? Gotta love and respect that dudes work, I bet he popped a few hundred. Is that on here or just IG?

Who mixes their glue flowers with other flowers in joints and such?

GG#4 and Sour Diesel together are stupid good tasting, its killer, and potency is stupefying.

sherbert and gsc forum cut are also a really tasty combo

good vibes and green blessings to everyone!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Congrats RB-26 on the Strain Review! NICE THC SCORE!!!!

I'm with the guy who said glue takes up 80% of his garden, man she is everything you can ask for!

Jack from TLC with a #113 S1 rivaling the #4? Gotta love and respect that dudes work, I bet he popped a few hundred. Is that on here or just IG?

GG#4 and Sour Diesel together are stupid good tasting, its killer, and potency is stupefying.

sherbert and gsc forum cut are also a really tasty combo

good vibes and green blessings to everyone!

Thanks, appreciate it! We are working on crossing my GG4 to several other elites as we speak. We are also crossing the Chiquita, maybe even marrying the two together... Should be interesting.

onavelzy

Veteran
High Times has a blurb out listing the top ten in each category at the recent Cup in San Bernadino. In the Hybrid category, the Guerilla Glue entry by Grateful Meds was listed as seventh best. Still not clear if that entry was legit GG#4 and just had a typo in their entry form or if they actually entered a different strain using the Guerilla spelling. Other IC folk placing in the Hybrid category included TLC's 2nd place with Orange Cookies and OGR's WiFi at 8th. TLC had a couple of top 10 spots in some of the concentrate categories too

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

funny you mention that because right now the household favorite round here is "canna-glue"
half glue
half cann-tsu (canntonic x sour tsunami) high CBD strain
the canna-tsu is all orange sherberty and earthiness.
together you get a sour orange bubba coffee flavor... so dank & delicious.

Grizz

Veteran
hey guys so glad everyone is enjoying gg4 so much, for the record I am trade marking the gorilla glue #4 in Nevada at the present time, cali, az, mi , and all the med states will follow, this is a state by state trade mark, as soon as the feds get marijuana off the sch 1 drug list I will pursue a federal trade mark, what this will do for me is I will be able to charge a license fee for anyone growing commercial grows of gg4, I will not be charging any of my icmag family anything, it will be a struggle doing this but its legal and has already been done in other states. as far as copy right enfringement goes gg4 is not in the same market as gorilla glue therefore perfectly legal. its a new world out there guys so protect your strains that you have made,

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
hey guys so glad everyone is enjoying gg4 so much, for the record I am trade marking the gorilla glue #4 in Nevada at the present time, cali, az, mi , and all the med states will follow, this is a state by state trade mark, as soon as the feds get marijuana off the sch 1 drug list I will pursue a federal trade mark, what this will do for me is I will be able to charge a license fee for anyone growing commercial grows of gg4, I will not be charging any of my icmag family anything, it will be a struggle doing this but its legal and has already been done in other states. as far as copy right enfringement goes gg4 is not in the same market as gorilla glue therefore perfectly legal. its a new world out there guys so protect your strains that you have made,

That's a pretty big if with the schedule 1 bullshizz that herb sits at. Good lookin out though for the IC fam. Get urs meng.

Status
Not open for further replies.