What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merchandising gorilla wear? Good time to be a nevadian... I'll take a sports bra, smedium.

View Image

:laughing:

picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Joesy, I think thats a great idea and I hope it works out for you. I wish Weedmaps had gotten in touch with me before finalizing the review, I would have had them put something in about the breeder, etc.

Big plans in the near future though, and I'll be able to show you some love for the strain soon enough.

[youtube]sjFOoNSr7m0[/youtube]

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Josey, you deserve everything good to come your way.

How do you enforce it? What constitutes a commercial grow? I am upside down when it come to medical and recreational states. This is a whole new world, for everyone really. Just curious.

K+++

Grizz

Veteran
Josey, you deserve everything good to come your way.

How do you enforce it? What constitutes a commercial grow? I am upside down when it come to medical and recreational states. This is a whole new world, for everyone really. Just curious.

K+++

inforced through law, lawyer writes a ceast and decest order, they might try and take me to court but my lawyer says with everything being documented here on ic there will be no problem proving I created it, and when they lose there fight they will have to pay all court cost, lawyer fee's, theres and mine . cheaper just to pay me license fee,

there are some people already doing this in cali and az.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This sounds cool, but whats to stop people from just changing the name and saying there growing something else, like a chem cross they created that resembles the glue? I guess nothing, but the use of the name is what fetches the high price tag.

OgRastaman

hey guys so glad everyone is enjoying gg4 so much, for the record I am trade marking the gorilla glue #4 in Nevada at the present time, cali, az, mi , and all the med states will follow, this is a state by state trade mark, as soon as the feds get marijuana off the sch 1 drug list I will pursue a federal trade mark, what this will do for me is I will be able to charge a license fee for anyone growing commercial grows of gg4, I will not be charging any of my icmag family anything, it will be a struggle doing this but its legal and has already been done in other states. as far as copy right enfringement goes gg4 is not in the same market as gorilla glue therefore perfectly legal. its a new world out there guys so protect your strains that you have made,

thats whats up JW get it trademarked every where you can others will for sure try to mass produce the glue and gain huge commercial profits of her. there is already madness going on about the glue and everybody want it! its just gonna get crazier

Grizz

Veteran
I've seen a cease and desist letter for H.A.OG

was it enforced ?

GETMO, nothing can prevent them from changing the name but they will not get to use the gg4 name to help sell it, you know as well as I do when a award winning name is on something it doubles the sellability, sorry for my no spelling ass, but you get the idea.

HUGE

Veteran
I figured the angels would send you a broken leg rather than a letter. Congrats Josey and good luck.

Mad Lab

congrats JW, you deserve it.

would be more than happy to contribute when up and running, because it will be all gg4, lol, no doubts about that.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Glue crew merchandizing?

If I profited from it, would have no problem paying a royalty.

Like TG mentioned, merchandising (T-shirts, etc.) could also be lucrative, with some awesome graphic designs.

Best wishes to JW!!

P.S. JW needs to find a creative graphic artist, and some thoughts on logo's/graphics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.