What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
shit ima second relentless. but I'm not the type to take anyones word for it. . . go to the relentless forum in the seed bay private breeders area and check eem out yourself, look at threads on his work and other people grows with the seeds. Not just relentless but do that with any seed company you want to by from. research avoids headaches, i learned my lesson with dr. poison, thought he was legit but shoulda done my research and seen he had went down hill before i purchased. my fault.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I haven't grown any of it but I've been lurking. Relentless seeds looks sick. Check out Kalyx and amanamedtruth. They are both killing relentless

milkyjoe

Veteran
looking to expand my stable need some new genetics any one got a good respectable seed co. they know of

Great question but highly subjective. Lets go ahead on and open pandoras box and see what falls out though.

The two that have been mentioned...relentless and bohdi.

Archive and imo sin city.

No experience cause I am a stoner and fall asleep...but top dawg without a doubt.

And if opportunity should present south fork out of respect for me buddy backyard...again no personal experience.

That is my opinion...what it means is anyone's guess.

Grizz

Veteran
ob soul is making some real good gear also, his seeds were going fast at the cup. seriously there and some good breeders , its what your interested in, genetics genetics genetics.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great question but highly subjective. Lets go ahead on and open pandoras box and see what falls out though.

The two that have been mentioned...relentless and bohdi.

Archive and imo sin city.

No experience cause I am a stoner and fall asleep...but top dawg without a doubt.

And if opportunity should present south fork out of respect for me buddy backyard...again no personal experience.

That is my opinion...what it means is anyone's guess.

my west coastdawg x sour bubble from SF was a fantastic strain !!! kills me i lost it along with a few others after a mite infestation .

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Can anyone tell me a good height for the second net, maybe 12" from the first? Putting my pvc double net rig in tomorrow an have the second at 16" now but it looks to tall. I know she stretches an this might be kosher. What ya'll think?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if your looking for glue in seed form unknown prophets s1 have had some nice phenos in there. and str8flame just did a GG x kosher kush that is in testing. i knocked up glue with a few things but havent tested them yet, just too many damn things holding back the R&D right now. locktite from redeye looks nice too. for regular seed companies in general, archive, obsoul33t (franchise genetics), top dawg, are some popular names with really good stuff.

i saw people bringing up the dud issue again, fwiw i sent in two samples to two different labs from my sickest ugliest GG4 plants. i was almost certain they had nematode because of how shitty they looked, showed all the classic signs from when the scare first happened. all tests were negative for nematodes. i also think it could be fusarium or some phantom deficiency.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
You should see the asshole I shared the cut with chopping his shit at 6 weeks to beat me to harvest... greed is a motherfucker.

I had to pull at 6 but for a inspection, but wouldn't buy it at 6. Sux balls what he's passing off just to one up ya. Nooooo way its ready at 6.

OgRastaman

thanks for all good advice on some good quality gear im gonna try to get in on the re release i got my fingers crossed for something rare i really like the search for some real deal kill bill the orange glue sounds really good
there is enough trees for everyone BLESS!

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I know you've prolly made up your mind. But I have to say because no one else did. Karma Genetics. Straight fire in seed form. No matter what strain of his you pick. Oh yeah and to stay on topic. Here's a pic of some bho made from glue and cookie sugar leaves, with a little glue nuglet for shits and gigs... That one corner on the pad started to wax up on me. Had it to close to the main element on the seedling heat mat.

picture.php

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
if your looking for glue in seed form unknown prophets s1 have had some nice phenos in there. and str8flame just did a GG x kosher kush that is in testing. i knocked up glue with a few things but havent tested them yet, just too many damn things holding back the R&D right now. locktite from redeye looks nice too. for regular seed companies in general, archive, obsoul33t (franchise genetics), top dawg, are some popular names with really good stuff.

i saw people bringing up the dud issue again, fwiw i sent in two samples to two different labs from my sickest ugliest GG4 plants. i was almost certain they had nematode because of how shitty they looked, showed all the classic signs from when the scare first happened. all tests were negative for nematodes. i also think it could be fusarium or some phantom deficiency.

I was just reading on Instagram that jack/tlc collective has a gg4 s1 #113 from UP's s1's that rivals the cut. The buds look dope!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Last post on seed recs as this is a gg4 thread

Irie Genetics looks dank. No experience but I lust after them.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was just reading on Instagram that jack/tlc collective has a gg4 s1 #113 from UP's s1's that rivals the cut. The buds look dope!

That's awesome!!!! The glue is so good, that people are growing out 100's at a time of the s1's from it. Good stuff right there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts