What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
anyone lose a warehouse of gg4 to hundreds of duds yet?

nope, but i got my cut from ogorganic not the cup. and i ran a whole row outside and they performed very well minus 2-3 that got fusarium but still managed to yield albs of some frosty nugs out of them just weren't 5-8lbs like the healthy bushes.

and then ran half my warehouse with hundreds of GG cuts and they performed very well.

but i did have to kill a hundred or so GG4 cuts that i veg'd out prior, tried a supp lighting technique where i ran the 1kw MH for 12 hours than had CFL lights come on 6, but it stacked the nodes "bushload" style and the plants were over veg'd and i didn't want to risk running those. i have a video stashed away where i copy ghostgrow and take a machete to them in my backyard.

CHEFfy

TC will be the game changer... No matter what ails the parent, the "scrub" given the sample will cure any pathogen crippling the parent. Sweet.

OgRastaman

Na there where not that many. Considering there are thousands of gg#4 cuts floating around the world by now. Most where gone on the 1st day. Sunday I was told he had none to hand out. Many on Sat did not get one that waited in line. Those cuts at the LA cup where just a drop in the bucket..Everyone of those cuts should be dust in the wind by now. There was a thread created just for that issue. I know that anyone that posted in it got there cuts replaced. So there should be no cut left that originated from the LA cup left in circulation. If you have one it should be destroyed. I would not keep it. why risk any possible transition to other plants. Nematodes can transfer to any plant. If this is what the issues is...I dont think it is. You cant fix genetic problems if that what it is. Anyway I have discussed this issue for 2 years now. Its getting old..I don't have much faith in anyone finding out what this is so on that note I'm moving onto something else. I have said all I need to about this issue.

right after the cup i left to work where i had no internet for the last year and had no idea all of this was going on after the cup about duds i just thought the plant had to get acclimated to its environment and was very slow at it and my lack of knowledge of the strain the cuts i gave to my friends are long gone now. No worries PF some good people are helping me out now. ive been out of the civilized world just barley found out about all of this as of a few days ago from the science aspect of it i think it is very interesting. i never even would think about nematodes or broad mites until i read the threads on here now i have something to research and can take preventative steps so i dont get them in future gardens or spread them out to other growers thanks for the knowledge not trying to give you guys a headache all over again and i respect you guys for doing everything you did to correct the shit storm that some one else created.
BUG UPS and RESPECT

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. Are you going to take it to 70 days?
Maybe it's just me, but I found the 55 day cut a bit "racy".
Anyone else experience this?

You should see the asshole I shared the cut with chopping his shit at 6 weeks to beat me to harvest... greed is a motherfucker.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
You should see the asshole I shared the cut with chopping his shit at 6 weeks to beat me to harvest... greed is a motherfucker.

They aren't near ready at 6 weeks. I'm glad I don't have put up with shit like that. If I share a cut with you and you chop it at six weeks, I simply laugh bc you have no idea what you are doing. I'm sorry you have to put up with that kind of shit

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

castrau5

I live in Michigan and looking to get GG#4. Does anyone know where I can buy seeds or a clone? I can travel to get this plant even if it's in Cali.. Thanks

Ganjaganjakush

I live in Michigan and looking to get GG#4. Does anyone know where I can buy seeds or a clone? I can travel to get this plant even if it's in Cali.. Thanks
genotype a2 in ann arbor sometimes has it, only open on weekends gotta get there an hour+ early if u want the good cuts lol.

OgRastaman

thanks JW im gonna check em out right now have you heard any thing about mosco negra seeds i was thinking about the Chem#4 x Old Time Moonshine

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bodhi is good as well.

I have some chem4 x OTM in veg now... Mosca, I never really got to try any yet. germ rates are bad. I also had Pure OTM.. SAME ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts