What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Na there where not that many. Considering there are thousands of gg#4 cuts floating around the world by now. Most where gone on the 1st day. Sunday I was told he had none to hand out. Many on Sat did not get one that waited in line. Those cuts at the LA cup where just a drop in the bucket..Everyone of those cuts should be dust in the wind by now. There was a thread created just for that issue. I know that anyone that posted in it got there cuts replaced. So there should be no cut left that originated from the LA cup left in circulation. If you have one it should be destroyed. I would not keep it. why risk any possible transition to other plants. Nematodes can transfer to any plant. If this is what the issues is...I dont think it is. You cant fix genetic problems if that what it is. Anyway I have discussed this issue for 2 years now. Its getting old..I don't have much faith in anyone finding out what this is so on that note I'm moving onto something else. I have said all I need to about this issue.

Grizz

Veteran
there were at least a couple hundred cuts sold, I have no way of knowing how many were duds, like pf said we have went out of our way and out of our pockets to help those that had duds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can only remember 7 people that said they had duds. There might be people with cuts from LA that had no issues? It's been a long time. There where not that many people that had it. Anyone that asked for a replacement got one.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
anyone lose a warehouse of gg4 to hundreds of duds yet?

JW and PF/HH did an awesome job of fixing a bad situation :tiphat: safe to say some of that 200+ limited specials ended up in the hands of clone banks, cl cloners,********* you name it From time to time I think about the "walk ups" that picked up the limited special from the 14 cup that don't know what duds are because they don't have an IC or farm acct wondering why couldn't get her to perform up to standards. Hopefully they didn't pass it.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
How did schrews outdoor 2014 cup gg4 cuts do he said his looked fine and it was going pretty good when he posted that pic way back. I must have missed it did he ever report?

CHEFfy

Anybody that runs a warehouse of the same cut without running smaller batches first is a fool and deserves whatever comes of it. Not to be cold or anything, but they obviously don't know what they're doing and need to learn a hard lesson.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
gg4 55 days

ioazPBL.jpg

0QoJsgi.jpg

4Jtp1p3.jpg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Anybody that runs a warehouse of the same cut without running smaller batches first is a fool and deserves whatever comes of it. Not to be cold or anything, but they obviously don't know what they're doing and need to learn a hard lesson.

Wow...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
hell yeah, now that's growing

JW, first time growing her. How does the look for 55 days? I'm gonna give her two more weeks. I was hoping she'd fill out some more in these last couple weeks. The nose on her is sour funk with a hint of coco. Maybe a touch of FUELY pine

CHEFfy

I know, I know... I'm a douche sometimes. Just saying that somebody with experience would never run a large batch of anything untested.

Status
Not open for further replies.