What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gg#4 is what I would call a resin plant or " white" strain. In my experience over the last 15 years growing is that the plant can only do so much. One or the other...

Fragrant cane plants are usually not white... The rhizome focuses more on producing terpanoids and flavanoids on a fragrant cane plant vs a white strain which oozes THC rich oils and lipids...

I'm no scientist just a seasoned veteran of the slimey cannabis crusade were all fighting, weather you want to admitt it or not.

Peacer

I guess you have not grown Sour Dubb. Some of the strongest, Frosty flowers there is. I don't know what you been growing for the last 15 but whatever its was skewed your data...GG#4 is very loud in the aroma depart. Are there other cultivars that are louder sure SDubb is 1..

Um, no it wasn't ya fuckin idiot. But you are correct about it not being made in MI.

LMAO thats too funny, This guy doesn't even know where she is from. what does that tell us...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You should try growing death star and gg4 side by side. I have them in the same soil bed @6 weeks and gg4 doesn't only stink more but it has better structure and is way more sticky.

Your "I know better than you" attitude is a real turn off. Even if you had something useful to share nobody is going to listen to you the way you talk. Maybe there's a reason you can't find heady weed in Michigan. You don't sound like someone I would want to sit down with.

I was waiting and hoping for you to chime in. Cause I know you have the deathstar, and glue. Real talk from a great grower!!!

CCfromTCC

Um... Yes it was. Or should I say sure as fuck wasn't in this wasteland...

Dunno where but I doubt love like that came from a place so dark and desperate as a place as this.

Peacer

Might not have been made in the wasteland ur located in but best believe it was made in a wasteland full of dark and desperate people,lol

Mad Lab

RR, why not pay for a lab analysis? I mean, why do you prefer not to?

Has any of the Glue crew done this after dud experience?

SS's information on nematodes traveling by water and your test with a different subject on the same tray is the closest thing we've gotten to making much sense.

Worth looking into no? I wish (not really) that i had a sample to get tested, because someone needs to get to the bottom of this issue.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
RR, why not pay for a lab analysis? I mean, why do you prefer not to?

Has any of the Glue crew done this after dud experience?

SS's information on nematodes traveling by water and your test with a different subject on the same tray is the closest thing we've gotten to making much sense.

Worth looking into no? I wish (not really) that i had a sample to get tested, because someone needs to get to the bottom of this issue.

I just spent a huge chunk of money on a funeral and airfare at a very short notice rate$$$. I don't have the extra funds at the moment. That pretty much sums it up.

Mad Lab

I'm no scientist just a seasoned veteran of the slimey cannabis crusade were all fighting, weather you want to admitt it or not.

Peacer

Most of us are bro.

I dont like to chime in on the hate but you have to understand what you are doing.

You come into a room where likely there are many seasoned growers and cannasuers, possibly more seasoned than you, and claim the gg4 isnt as good because you know good.

And if anyone said gg4 is the best weed they ever had, i would also say they havent had access to much fire.

But at the same time, shes likely the most valuable cut most seasoned growers here have owned. Not for the reasons you keep mentioning. I worded my opinion of gg4 when i entered this thread as well and got a small inhospitable taste from the vets not understanding my comment.

But your comments are clear, gg4 is not THAT great, doesnt smell THAT stinky (it is!), doesnt this and doesnt that. This is the gg4 thread buddy, and we are here because we love her.

Dont go into a theist chatroom and preach atheism. Or vice versa.

If you wanna chill, pip down for awhile, and if you love her, tell the newbs that find their way here why you love her and dont spew out all this misinformation and know-it-all nonsense.

Mad Lab

I just spent a huge chunk of money on a funeral. I don't have the extra funds at the moment. That pretty much sums it up.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Hopefully one of us can get it done sooner than later and get this figured out.

I think your experiment helped give us another clue though.

And SS info about the nematodes.

resinryder

Veteran
Sorry to hear that buddy.

Hopefully one of us can get it done sooner than later and get this figured out.

I think your experiment helped give us another clue though.

And SS info about the nematodes.

I really can't see it being nematodes.
Seriously. Follow this=
Got the cut from a friend
He still doesn't have this problem
I've never had this problem
Other tables in the room are unaffected
What are the odds I got the ONLY cut from his mom that had nematodes?
Doesn't add up.

marrdogg

Veteran
Um... Yes it was. Or should I say sure as fuck wasn't in this wasteland...

Dunno where but I doubt love like that came from a place so dark and desperate as a place as this.

Peacer
Dude can't make his mind up first dislike, then like, then dislike again. Then he says it was made in California, no it was made in the great silver state. And I agree if your glue isn't funky your definitely doing something wrong. You say you have skills well use them and grow the plant right then come back and give a smoke report. Until then smoke on your deathstar seems you might atleast know how to grow that particular plant. Not all plants are for everyone that goes for smoking and growing. PEACE!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'll hang with homeslice just to get that Dumpster. Man o man, that was some shit ~ '99-'02 in NW OH.

Like women, just gotta know to tune out, chase after, get it and be done

I'll tune out the ignorance and noise for that cut, mmyello bring it back

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had herd something about the fake cuts in CO. I don't see them here in Cali..Our market is flooded with real cuts so most are gonna know real from fake.

resinryder

Veteran
I'll hang with homeslice just to get that Dumpster. Man o man, that was some shit ~ '99-'02 in NW OH.

Like women, just gotta know to tune out, chase after, get it and be done

I'll tune out the ignorance and noise for that cut, mmyello bring it back

You love him long time eh? lol That's some funny shit right there

Status
Not open for further replies.