What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCfromTCC

rev another glue is on the list of things to do.. I wanted the mom to be GG#4. I have already made some crosses with gg#4. The only thing I could use her for would be more s1 and SDub x gg#4(r).. I really hope the next 1 works. If not moving on. ;)

Besides spraying it also stress the hell out of her, messed.up lighting during flowering etc

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I don't know if the glue yields double the dub. Maybe you need more time with her

My last run I had 8 plants in 1 gal, 3 of which were dub. They all got stuck into 2 gallons and flipped within two-3 days max after the TP.

Off the 3 dubs (1/3 the 1k table) I got 14.5 oz dry and trimmed excessively. 26oz total for the light. The other strains did not do as well with the zero veg time in their new pots.

Wish that light was 9 dubs. I have had runs not do that much but when she's tuned in she's really not all that bad in the yield department. I've had it almost as long since JW got it and had some in every run for years now so I've had time to play with her and learn some things.

PF, stay on those treatments. I know the veriegation has cleared but if not on point it will return. I promise. But you know how to cure it so it should not be a problem for you I'm sure.

Chopping down glues tonight and I got the extra filter on and still wreaks out under my house awning something fierce. Guess its time for brand new Main filters cuz between the og hanging and the glue joining it on the dry lines I'm surprised there's not a line of people shoving each other out side asking "where the good at?"
It's terrible and satisfying all at once. Guess I better get on that in the morning. The 5gal ona gel and candle and filters aren't even denting the odor

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Chopping down glues tonight and I got the extra filter on and still wreaks out under my house awning something fierce. Guess its time for brand new Main filters cuz between the og hanging and the glue joining it on the dry lines I'm surprised there's not a line of people shoving each other out side asking "where the good at?"
It's terrible and satisfying all at once. Guess I better get on that in the morning. The 5gal ona gel and candle and filters aren't even denting the odor

Im abit nervous since Im in my brand new place and got someone over me. Just the GG4 clones are stinkin to high heaven.
The Afghani seedlings stink hard as well already.
Im thinking I just may need to buy a brand new filter. Dont think my 2 year old one will work as good anymore.
Ide hate to get that phone call or knock on the door about the smell going into the kids room above me. :eek:

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Im abit nervous since Im in my brand new place and got someone over me. Just the GG4 clones are stinkin to high heaven.
The Afghani seedlings stink hard as well already.
Im thinking I just may need to buy a brand new filter. Dont think my 2 year old one will work as good anymore.
Ide hate to get that phone call or knock on the door about the smell going into the kids room above me. :eek:

hi
2 years!; yeah, I think you can change your filter,
you may loose efficiency, and you will be more zen...:dance013:

Loose Cannon

Am reading pg 834 currently, getting caught up, and looking at least 4 pages down am guessing someone will have been booted by 839.
Hell, might even be me except 839 is either in progress or is in the books.
Here's the first round in the new gorilla habitat:
picture.php

Where we hope to continue working with the primates:
picture.php

In a relaxed and spacious 16k stacked / vert facility: (almost done)
picture.php
picture.php

Under the watchful eye of my dog, Fang:
picture.php

He enjoys surprise visits, (very rare), type A negative, (somewhat rare) and 9 1/2 wide Nike Air, (common).

Give this "plant" some space, decent nutes, and light and she'll funk up your clothes, hair, scissors, and anything else she contacts.

She turns amateurs into master growers.

OBLIVION

Gg#4 doesn't smell too bad in flower! Nothing compared to the real cut of deathstar that I could smell before I pulled onto my street! Haha woops!. Needless to say I can't run that anymore! Gg4 virtually no smell compared to skunk strains! It smells but not that rank fuely skunky rotten smell that permiates brick walls and is impossible to conceal!!!

I have an ozone generator and can filter that weren't needed my last run of the gg4.

Once cured it began to reek of dank ocean grown westys! Two weeks in the jar made it 100% louder and tastier!!!

Peacer

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Quick question about dudding if anyone knows.
I've narrowed it down to the root zone. Reason I'm saying that, I put a totally different plant on the table with them in the beginning of the run. Been with them since veg.
The same thing, big buds, lack of smell, and lack of sticky glands, (some plants are producing stick and stink now at around day 56) but the different plant is doing the exact same thing as the gg4's.
My question is this. What if anything will store/hide itself in the plant, and I'm assuming in the clones also, transfer to the root zone that would allow the plant to grow normal looking but totally fuck it up with no indication that there's a problem? It also does not jump from table to table. I have 2 more tables in the room that are totally unaffected. It's like it has to come into contact with the water in that res to affect anything else.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thanks SS. But the strange thing about that is this. The person I got the cut from didn't have them and still doesn't have the problem. Nothing else in my garden has them. They would had to have come in and attacked this specific plant without touching anything else. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stem Nematodes don't just appear out of thin air. And I don't believe I could have gotten the only cut off his mom that would have been affected. That would not make sense.
[/FONT]

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The ugly nematode can just hide inside the plant for very long periods... month's can pass b4 it starts to show any signs of infection... it's a pretty worthy foe in the battle for dank. .. they can live 15-20 Years without water..

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks SS. But the strange thing about that is this. The person I got the cut from didn't have them and still doesn't have the problem. Nothing else in my garden has them. They would had to have come in and attacked this specific plant without touching anything else. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stem Nematodes don't just appear out of thin air. And I don't believe I could have gotten the only cut off his mom that would have been affected. That would not make sense.
[/FONT]

nothing makes since about duds, SS may be right but like you said its crazy that one cut off of a healthy mom duds aand the rest don't, wtf ?

Cannavore

Veteran
Haven't you gone through this a couple times now RR? Or am I thinking of someone else? Could it be something in your environment that is "activating" the nematodes? If they can lay dormant for years what triggers their activity?

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
if it is the nematode........they cant travel without a film of water. they can move from plant to plant in a wet environment like wet leaves. they enter new plants through the stomata of the leaves. they clearly dont affect all plants equally. certain plants seem totally susceptible while others seem resistant. this is also true with alfalfa. control in alfalfa involves using resistant varieties. so if this is a confirmed dud everyone would be intrigued to see you send it in and get a diagnostic report from a pathology lab that has a nematologist.

im sure the wet rootzone and pots is a nice wet zone for them to migrate or possibly the veg room has some activity and the one you brouhght in happened to also already be infected from the veg room.

thats assuming its nematodes. from description and pictures we can safely assume that the duds wt215 and ss had at the very least had them concurrently with the dudding. it is widely assumed to be the cause for lack of a better theory.
i am curious to see more duds with them present. so far there have only been two cases documented with photos plus the initial report by ss. the elusive and hard to spot nature of nematodes leaves me skeptical of negative reports not performed by a nematologist.

there has been a couple contacts for labs willing to help posted in the dud thread by retro and someone else towards the end of the painful to read thread.

good luck! incorporate some control.

OBLIVION

Depends on hormone levels in different age branches of the queen donor... Lower larfy branches root faster and have diff hormones than newer branches up towards the middle of the queen. Have noticed more sour and more chocolately cuts come off one plant.. Dunno

Nobody wants any of my research notes tho, so continue the confusion...

Peacer

OBLIVION

The holders of the cut are told from their family in california to share the cut and give it away. I had to buy 10 clones for 75$ a piece to get the real cuts off the real queen.

If I was in the glue family I'd gladly give you a cut for free like I'm supposed to do.

Peacer

calitree

Depends on hormone levels in different age branches of the queen donor... Lower larfy branches root faster and have diff hormones than newer branches up towards the middle of the queen. Have noticed more sour and more chocolately cuts come off one plant.. Dunno

Nobody wants any of my research notes tho, so continue the confusion...

Peacer

Research notes? :)

OBLIVION

My posts are full of extremely positive useful hard earned info about my experience with gg#4...Its discreditted for prejudice reasons I'm being to understand now...

Grow up people. Just like clones. Grow up.

Peacer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts