What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
" so if this is a confirmed dud everyone would be intrigued to see you send it in and get a diagnostic report from a pathology lab that has a nematologist"

I'm not paying for a lab report.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Gg#4 doesn't smell too bad in flower! Nothing compared to the real cut of deathstar that I could smell before I pulled onto my street! Haha woops!. Needless to say I can't run that anymore! Gg4 virtually no smell compared to skunk strains! It smells but not that rank fuely skunky rotten smell that permiates brick walls and is impossible to conceal!!!

I have an ozone generator and can filter that weren't needed my last run of the gg4.

Once cured it began to reek of dank ocean grown westys! Two weeks in the jar made it 100% louder and tastier!!!

Peacer

That has to be the understatement of the century!!!!!!! If your glue doesn't stink to high heaven, your doing something wrong. Last week I picked 6 medium sized glues. I also had another 8 at 4 weeks of flowering. THE SMELL WAS UNREAL!!!!!!!

3 six inch fans and filters running 24/7 and an 8" fan and filter running 24/7(all brand new), and the front porch still smelled like a dope factory!!!!!

OBLIVION

Discredit because I know what real stank is(deathstar from athens Ohio)..

Been raised around REAL heady weed my whole life, the likes of which I'm still yet to see in michigan...

Peacer

Wendull C.

Veteran
I have a decent size room that is 1/3 glue and the rest cookies.
Last run it was all cookies and no odor problems.
With the glue matured the stank seems to permeate everything I try. The spicy dank smell is hard to control.
I was really set back pulling up to my spot the last three days.
Can't smell cookies only glue.

OBLIVION

Gg#4 is what I would call a resin plant or " white" strain. In my experience over the last 15 years growing is that the plant can only do so much. One or the other...

Fragrant cane plants are usually not white... The rhizome focuses more on producing terpanoids and flavanoids on a fragrant cane plant vs a white strain which oozes THC rich oils and lipids...

I'm no scientist just a seasoned veteran of the slimey cannabis crusade were all fighting, weather you want to admitt it or not.

Peacer

mitygrows

I just picked up 30 glue cuts from oakland organics.any one no if they got the real cut cuz they charged 18 a cut crazy then 60 for 1 cut of sunset sherbert

OBLIVION

You'll be able to tell soon! They grow very rapidly! Taco leaves, jags turned upward. Leaves kinda curl or bend in ward to make a 5 point leaf almost in the shape of a pitch fork rather than broad straight 7 point leaf on a diff strain... Foliage is soft and subtle... Stems are often red through out its life.

Heavy feeder and needs more root subtrate than most other strains ive been blessed to grow.

Tremendous plant! Some one put love into making this cut(Cali) not mi...

Peacer

DemonTrich

Veteran
That has to be the understatement of the century!!!!!!! If your glue doesn't stink to high heaven, your doing something wrong. Last week I picked 6 medium sized glues. I also had another 8 at 4 weeks of flowering. THE SMELL WAS UNREAL!!!!!!!

3 six inch fans and filters running 24/7 and an 8" fan and filter running 24/7(all brand new), and the front porch still smelled like a dope factory!!!!!

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my room full of glues stink to high heaven. shit, my glues in veg stink as well.

OBLIVION

Um... Yes it was. Or should I say sure as fuck wasn't in this wasteland...

Dunno where but I doubt love like that came from a place so dark and desperate as a place as this.

Peacer

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

Dunno where but I doubt love like that came from a place so dark and desperate as a place as this.

Peacer

Um, no it wasn't ya fuckin idiot. But you are correct about it not being made in MI.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Peacer
b47nu8.jpg

Nothing compared to lemon g deathstar silver pear dumpster... Those are stankers!
b47nu8.jpg

where are the threads raving about dumpster & silver pearl?

:angrymod:

DemonTrich

Veteran
oblivion, it seems like your very unhappy with the glue. why not just NOT grow her any more and not bother shitting in the glue thread any longer? its easy, just opt out of the email notifications for this thread and wander in other threads. it seems like there are 3-4 people who just cant grow her right, got bad cuts, or just don't deem the glue worthy enough to keep in their garden. that's perfectly fine, everyone has their likes and dislikes. but to continuously bash and bash said plant should just hit the back button.

sweet, then step aside and let us share our great adventures of growing the glue.

bobblehead

Veteran
Discredit because I know what real stank is(deathstar from athens Ohio)..

Been raised around REAL heady weed my whole life, the likes of which I'm still yet to see in michigan...

Peacer

You should try growing death star and gg4 side by side. I have them in the same soil bed @6 weeks and gg4 doesn't only stink more but it has better structure and is way more sticky.

Your "I know better than you" attitude is a real turn off. Even if you had something useful to share nobody is going to listen to you the way you talk. Maybe there's a reason you can't find heady weed in Michigan. You don't sound like someone I would want to sit down with.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Someday I'll take my time and convert all this thread into a script for daytime TV soap opera drama around every turn haha I can't get enough. There's nothing more entertaining than IC right now
keep up the good working fellas this is an entertainment goldmine

Budley Doright

Veteran
It may not be anytime soon....

I was in ann arbor mi about 2 weeks ago...

Picked up GG and deathstar.....

There will be some side to side action once I get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts