What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Sour Double was found in Sour Bubble. The seeds came from a bag of sour Bubble from GS brother or Greyskull himself I don't remember the story. I have been told a few times. I just forgot im an old dude.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its completely different than Sour Bubble. Im sure you have tried both. SB is very diff. not the same smell,taste,flavor, high. Terpenes are even different. She is a one off plant SB is good SDubb is better. This is all from what I remember being told. If I got something wrong im sure someone will correct that error for me.

calitree

Lol, ok thanks, that explains alot now.

Its always strange to me when phenos are labeled and renamed. Its difficult to say "the Lemon pheno of Skunk #1" but i feel it is more appropriate than renaming the pheno to Lemon Skunk.

I like this naming strategy as well.

I like naming strains with pheno & %'s
Example:
Strain: Skunk #1
Pheno: Lemon
THC: 22%
CBD: 2.5%
Etc...

But I believe every breeder should be able to kind of use a naming system they prefer.

Grizz

Veteran
maybe someone will enter sour dub in the cup in LA next year, I don't believe its ever been entered. you can see where gg4 gets the tric production from when you look at sour dub. I think if it hadent given me so much trouble from duding I would still be growing her. I was one of the first people to have her years ago and still think she is top top shelf

S

stix~

JW be like ..

grandpa-grady_o_223388.jpg

jajajajaja JK :huggg:

Sour Double came from a select Pheno of Sour Bubble.

so .... white label seeds double gum ...turned into sour bubble...and then sour dub ..... how did this happened ??

and whaaaat in the world is chocolate diesel? is it NYCD x Chocolope ... or chocolate Trip x RezSour Diesel???

good luck reversing it again ~~

midmichthc

I love the GG! I have a chocolate diesel cut that has been in a friend of mines family for around 10 years. Supposedly the seeds came from an auction but I am not sure which one.Has the chem 3 leaf traits. I hope to show her off on here soon. I have a cut that is reversed strawberry cough x choclate diesel that took about 20 beans to find. Super stable and I have never seen a nanner. Give me a few days Ill have some pics of the strawberry and some harvested gg4.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Sour dubb is great. taste and smell is outrageous.
but if i could only have 1 plant it wouldnt even be a question.
GG4 all day.
but thats just me:dunno:

91 Gorillas.. day 64
picture.php

bottom nug i accidentally broke of
picture.php

Sour Dubble
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my Sour Dubb.. I lov gg#4 but Sdubb is much better for me. Everyone that comes over wont tough gg#4 if the Dubb jar is full... The GG#4 also gets the weak lateral branching from the dubb. She is a floppin fo sho lol.. This one is what any new dubbs will look like. I have been playin with the feed. Some of the others where feed to much so they wouldn't fade. Now that the verigation is pretty much fixed I shouldn't need to MG foliar feeding anymore.. There are 4 plants 2 more weeks all will get chopped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CCfromTCC

joesy whales : maybe someone will enter sour dub in the cup in LA next year, I don't believe its ever been entered. you can see where gg4 gets the tric production from when you look at sour dub. I think if it hadent given me so much trouble from duding I would still be growing her. I was one of the first people to have her years ago and still think she is top top shelf........

Havnt grown sdub before but Ive done plenty rounds of choc d and can say shes pretty ridiculous in the frost department herself...

Choc d comes from the old school cw , cbay,heavenstairway days.. Pretty sure its choc.trip x sour diesel..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=54012&highlight=chocolate+diesel

Info about the chocd cut j had so people can get more clearer picture of the gg4

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I could get some pollen of the Dubb so I could hit the gg#4 with it. I'm sure this would make some fire. I had other things I wanted to hit her wit has well. Fingers crossed this one will drop some for me.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Is that what they call A-Dub...that strain sounds amazing.

i think the A dub was just another cut from that cross that was labeled "A" but I'm probably wrong so love to be corrected. but it was around years ago.. the new alien sour dubb are brand new just got released by Obs and we saw the first pheno hunt results from TLC/jack, which had a lot of variance but there was a winner in the one pheno i tried. the one i liked smelled strongly of sour dubb and gorilla glue, straight chocolate tires, but with a nice hardball commercial dense nug with minimal calyx stretch. looked like real good cash cropping herb. the other phenos were more stretchy and some looked like OG but with different blander smell.

Tardigrade

i think the A dub was just another cut from that cross that was labeled "A" but I'm probably wrong so love to be corrected.

Adub was a pheno from Obs' original Alien Dog (an ether pheno, reversed) pollinated to Sour Double. Super lanky, super strong stone, very little nose. #2 on the HT strongest list last year.

I'm stoked that it made it back to Obs which he backcrossed to the Alien Dog. Those beans just gotta have some heavy magic in em.

I'm hoping he crosses the Alien Dog to the GG#4. If not Obs, then someone, please!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rev another glue is on the list of things to do.. I wanted the mom to be GG#4. I have already made some crosses with gg#4. The only thing I could use her for would be more s1 and SDub x gg#4(r).. I really hope the next 1 works. If not moving on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts