What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBLIVION

Alien dawg is fire! Best meds I've found in Michigan clubs!!

Its just Chem dog x afghan I think! Great herbs stemming form jerries cherries(Chem 91)!

Peacer down!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just wish she had the yield part. I would be set with her and the gg#4 as the Production plants. I will be hangin on the the sdubb for a long time. When she landed in my garden I had no idea she was this good.. He did not tell me lol.. I was hoping to get one reversed so I could make some GG#4 X SDubb and some others. I cant get her to drop any pollen. I'm trying 1 more plant if she also doesn't drop pollen she must be sterile.

SDUBB
picture.php

picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

OBLIVION

If it's so good, it needs to be spread/shared, as is the gg!

My mouths watering from your pics frost bite! Love to be a quality control test rat if ever needed! Haha

Peacer down

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure everyone would like to see you prosper man. Your off topic ignorant posts just rub people the wrong way.
I saw your room and have no reason to hate.
Just stop trolling a good thread with pics of you dirty fridge and lists of strains you like.
Enough from me, got to find that ignore button I have never had to use. Good luck with you micro grow dipshit.

no worries wendull , he won't last long here , mods will only put up with it for just so long .

OBLIVION

Can't stand a man who is prosperous and thriving in this wasteland of a place! Can you! People hate on my smile and glowing vibe everyday I'm out and about.

Extremely prejudice state! Not rascist! Prejudice against anybody successful! Fact!

Peacer down now! Geesh! Ha

OBLIVION

Mommy usually cooks Mac and cheese on Sunday nights! Yipppeeee!

I'm so excited!!!! This is a riot! Crack in me up fellars!

H8rs gun@ h8!

Peacer woa!

Mad Lab

I like any real chem cut! You hardly see any true straight chem anymore!

Nothing like the Chem 91! Good ole jerries cherries bro!!! Haven't seen the likes in years!!!

A true Chem cut has gotta be lurking somewhere!

Peacer down!

Yes! 91 and chem4 are my all time favorites for flavor!

so different than Sdub, as they say here, very different profile.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
oh yea love the sour dubb, at my first IC cup i got to taste her and she was my favorite herb at the time and placed 2nd.

picked up some Alien Sour DUbb from TLC that is really nice too, reminds me kind of like glue.

Got some of these going right now, one is pure Sour Dubb nose but with a much bigger/robust growth profile and donkey phallus nugs.. Two other phenos slightly hermed however so keep an eye out.. TLC said they popped 100 and had no intersex traits so may have been my environment or feeding, fwiw.

X

Xray Kimono

I just wish she had the yield part. I would be set with her and the gg#4 as the Production plants. I will be hangin on the the sdubb for a long time. When she landed in my garden I had no idea she was this good.. He did not tell me lol.. I was hoping to get one reversed so I could make some GG#4 X SDubb and some others. I cant get her to drop any pollen. I'm trying 1 more plant if she also doesn't drop pollen she must be sterile.

SDUBB
View Image
View Image

GG#4
View Image

That shot of the glue reminds me of the structure of Reclining Buddha.
Not near as frosty as glue but old Dam buds that were sweet.

Mad Lab

PF, have you given the SDubb a good space in your garden yet? What I mean is have you filled a 5x5 or 4x4 area with all Sdubb and could give us a reseaonable comparison of yield per light (double ended bulb fixtures) as opposed to your average yield with the same space for the gg4?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As soon as we find one that has the same quality, aroma, Flavor wit ha bigger yield I can swap her for that one.. These 20g smart pots really helped in the yield dept. But SDubb is not a big yielding plant. Now that all the seed makers are out of the garden I can fill my jars with flowers that have no seeds in them. I have seen others get better stacking on there glues. I have never been able to get them longer than about 6"..

There no comparison. The Glue out yields the dubb alot. At least 2x ...I have 2 SDubbs in 20g, 3 in 3g, 2 in 5g. I have 4 coming down now. There all getting water now

OBLIVION

Got some of these going right now, one is pure Sour Dubb nose but with a much bigger/robust growth profile and donkey phallus nugs.. Two other phenos slightly hermed however so keep an eye out.. TLC said they popped 100 and had no intersex traits so may have been my environment or feeding, fwiw.

Same thing happened to me! my cuts came off a huge mother! I think the different hormones at different ages of the plant(lower branches vs higher branches) seem to almost make different phenos. Its awesome tho! Like rolling the dice! Flavor wheel of sorts!

Peacer!

OBLIVION

I slightly revegged these and have been spraying omri sea Plex! An organic ga3 pgr basically! Look how tight the nodes are!

My last run was popcorn strethcyness compared to these now with sea Plex!

Peacer

Mad Lab

As soon as we find one that has the same quality, aroma, Flavor wit ha bigger yield I can swap her for that one.. These 20g smart pots really helped in the yield dept. But SDubb is not a big yielding plant. Now that all the seed makers are out of the garden I can fill my jars with flowers that have no seeds in them. I have seen others get better stacking on there glues. I have never been able to get them longer than about 6"..

Would a good guesstimate be that you pull twice as much gg4 as Sdubb?

Say 3 units a light with gg4 might result in 1.5 units of Sdubb?

Or is Sdubb even less of a producer?

You say you will try and find a better pheno of the Dubb? Im not farmiliar with the dubb and its history, so im assuming it is not clone only and seeds were released at one point?

***Now I know what trolling looks like, lol. Set me straight if i start getting off topic like that in the thread...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I edited my post.. She is a small producer.. My 1st plants where in the 2-3oz range. in a 5g bucket.. I have improved on that..She is in much better health now.

OGK you have one thats got the same quality as the dubb but better yield I need a sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts