What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBLIVION

My meth pipe is larger than most. It fills the whole fridge and all my counter tops plus my kitchen table...

Once you peel the blinders off and flush all that poisonous 'food and water' out your system you become alert and energized!

Give it a try!

Taking a drag off the methalyn pipe is a lot easierfor most though! Take a look at ises!!! Haha

Peacer down

X

Xray Kimono

Ignore lists are nice because then you can't see the ignorant response that is probably still not about GG4.

OBLIVION

Sounds as if I struck a nerve? On its head a? Haha

The world is evolving so are strains grow lights and nutes!

Have fun with your brick and mortor garden!

Peacer down now!...haha! Ah woaoooooo sing!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Finally got to test out the Sour Dub today... fire.

Love the taste. the profile is top notch.

oh yea love the sour dubb, at my first IC cup i got to taste her and she was my favorite herb at the time and placed 2nd.

picked up some Alien Sour DUbb from TLC that is really nice too, reminds me kind of like glue.

OBLIVION

Pics of gg4 in charged grow stones!
Pics of gg4 clones roots after 2 week veg time! Haha
Pics of baby guerillas waiting to enter the jungle/zoo!!!

Peacer down now!

OBLIVION

I like any real chem cut! You hardly see any true straight chem anymore!

Nothing like the Chem 91! Good ole jerries cherries bro!!! Haven't seen the likes in years!!!

A true Chem cut has gotta be lurking somewhere!

Peacer down!

Last edited:

OBLIVION

I always loved snow cap, afgoo and e-32 arcarta TW too!

Golden goat, fruit cup, flo!!!

Death star, headband, and sweet tooth are also high on my list as well!

Peacer down

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry but those are not the same as Sour Dubb completely different level. I have tried most of those not the same.. You would need to have tried Sdubb to know what I'm talking about.. Anyway don't want to get the thread that far off topic.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Oblivion, man just give it a rest. The last couple pages are full of your off topic bull shit and your closet grow.
People want to see and hear about gg4 not what type of gay bar you visit.

OBLIVION

Would love to try the royal sour dub your highness! Haha.

Have you ever had multiple pounds of fully cured fully loved Oregon jerries cherries? I have! Its a senior relative to all the strains you regard so highly! Also jerries cherries (chem 91) induced many a feeding frenzy on my end!

Peacer down now!

OBLIVION

You know your doing good your hated on by online bloggets!

People can't stand seeing other people happy and successful! Fact!

Haters will hate! Lovers will love! Stoners will sometimes rable on about their favorite herbs from the past 18 years!!!

Haha carry on!

Peacer down!

Wendull C.

Veteran
I'm sure everyone would like to see you prosper man. Your off topic ignorant posts just rub people the wrong way.
I saw your room and have no reason to hate.
Just stop trolling a good thread with pics of you dirty fridge and lists of strains you like.
Enough from me, got to find that ignore button I have never had to use. Good luck with you micro grow dipshit.

OBLIVION

My grow room stays cleaner than my root cellar/refrigerator! Fact! Haha

Its fun pushing buttons in an honest holesome way!

Peacerdown!

milkyjoe

Veteran
oh yea love the sour dubb, at my first IC cup i got to taste her and she was my favorite herb at the time and placed 2nd.

picked up some Alien Sour DUbb from TLC that is really nice too, reminds me kind of like glue.

Is that what they call A-Dub...that strain sounds amazing.

OBLIVION

Love anything from that Dead concert in Indiana! (Chem genetics!)

Can't wait to puff my gg4 at deer creek listening to phish cover Tennessee jed!!! Or ramble on rose!!! Haha

Gg4 is the biggest yielding highest quality easiest growing strain I've been blessed to grow!

Has a large harvest window too!

Peacer down!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Adubb is not the same as Sdubb.. GG#4 has Sdubb in her

GG
picture.php

OBLIVION

I've noticed if you feed a lot of sugars the branches arent nearly as soft or sublte ! Also silica can help with the floppy branches!

Go ahead with your wife's and gf.s...see how many hours they let you garden... Then see how they want your hard earned living spent on material plastic bull shit.. Been there done that...

Solo is the only way to make this really happen for you, unless your a spoiled bratt in LA or Oakland

Thanks for the encouragement!!! Haha wow!

Peacer down now!

milkyjoe

Veteran
Was wondering if the alien referred to alien dog? Not had the pleasure of sour dub yet...on the bucket list for sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.