What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about 45 gallons of glue babba?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OBLIVION

Now that's a tree! Id like to climb it! Live in it! Call it the swiss family robinsons! Haha awesome!!!

Keep it up people of the same sun!

Peacer!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats my birthday plant...hoping it does well as it will be funding a 50th birthday bike road trip,and as well i hope to break the 2lb plant mark,i have had like a half dozen 1 1/2 lb glue plants but so far 780 grams from a single plant is my high mark...of course i would really like to hit a full 1000gms off one plant....by the way,the whole thing is on wheels,i was able to roll the whole platform right into flower through the 6 foot wide doorway into flower where theres plenty of space to rotate the whole platform since im running a hps,halide,hps lighting array with plenty of overlap,just a 1/4 turn every couple of days to keep it nice and even...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about a 100+ gallon kiddie pool full of glue and cookies to get the thread on topic;
egtnvm.jpg

^^ thats a "GG4" upside down, not "t99" :D

ALL glue canopy in the middle of the pool:
4u9mig.jpg

shown mid early week 2

Last edited:

OBLIVION

Wow! Great numbers! Veg time?

Gg4 roots go crazy!

Only plant I've seen grow roots threw bottoms of smart pots!

I like two wheelers too!!! Dagoln endura mania!

Peacer down!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when an how often do u spray?
a few times in veg,an few times in bud??? or once a day till u see flowers ???

I reversed my gg#4 with 3 applications, 1 application should work. That's all you need to do then just wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Here's my GG#4 girl, she's one of 4. I just build up a screen and have the nice job of folding and bending hundreds of branches under the screen tomorrow...man I wish I let them grow into the screen LOL oh well....

GG #4
Just before the flip

picture.php

Group shot

picture.php

I love this strain, I'm hoping she lives up to all I've seen online.

Peace,
HGO

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my GG#4 girl, she's one of 4. I just build up a screen and have the nice job of folding and bending hundreds of branches under the screen tomorrow...man I wish I let them grow into the screen LOL oh well....

GG #4
Just before the flip

View Image

Group shot

View Image

Peace,
HGO

HGO's got the glue finally :dance013:

Oh , she'll live up to the hype brutha !!! fer sure :biggrin:
& them plants are gonna be fuckin HUGE !!!! get a net ready dude , yer gonna need it !!! :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Okay then

Lovin the big plants...I just up potted 1 into a 15g. Will put another into a 20g when the smart pot gets cleaned. Pics soon to come.

X

Xray Kimono

How many watts are you running yours under HGO?

And has anyone noticed any huge differences GG performance in different mediums? I use coco/hydroton/perlite DTW multiple feeding and never have gone above a 3 gallon... You all seem to be growing trees, just wondering if anyone has sussed out any special affinities for specific mediums.

Thanks!

Xray

OBLIVION

Soil, coco, straights grow stones charged with powders organic nutes in a cement mixer and hydro!

I took a plant rooted in a 3 gallon smart pot with the charged grow stones and up rooted it into my semi organic UC system!

Its the plant in the back left in the pics!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

GG #4
Just before the flip

Group shot

Peace,
HGO
i hope u built a big screen those R going to take off:tiphat:

OBLIVION

Xray: its called farming not catering. Get busy getting dirt under your pristine girly man new age non working man soft subtle finger nails! Trial and error! Not, please tell me everything and cater to me!

It grows in anything! Extremely hardy plant! Extremely heady meds!

It roots so strong thinking of grafting some lemon g or cookies to her... Imagine 10 flavors on one gg#4 plant!

Free to own. Free to use. Free to grow! Never surrender what the creator gave you!!!!

Peacer down!

X

Xray Kimono

Xray: its called farming not catering. Get busy getting dirt under your pristine girly man new age non working man soft subtle finger nails! Trial and error! Not, please tell me everything and cater to me!

It grows in anything! Extremely hardy plant! Extremely heady meds!

It roots so strong thinking of grafting some lemon g or cookies to her... Imagine 10 flavors on one gg#4 plant!

Free to own. Free to use. Free to grow! Never surrender what the creator gave you!!!!

Peacer down!

:laughing: thank you for confirming a suspicion I had a page ago. OBLIVIOUS

And I will come on an informational forum anytime I want and ask other farmers what their experience is anytime I want. That is the reason that it is here in the first place. I have a specific setup that has been developed through trial and error and through the adaptive means that are available in my specific situation. This setup is the most efficient for what I need given the constraints of environment, both geographical, and governmental. When I ask a specific question, it is to find the wisdom that is in the counsel of many various experiences. I am not asking to have a lecture on the manliness of modern society as seen by your limited viewpoint. My question was specific and to the point because I am not changing my setup and every bit of time and energy I invest is important to me, and I am gathering information to approach how I will adapt to the needs of this particular cut so that I go in with a somewhat educated approach to it, instead of just saying "Fuck it!"And throwing cuts in the dirt cause by golly nature will make it grow!!!!

Now, if you have a problem outside of how to grow this cut well, take it PM.

Xray

Status
Not open for further replies.