What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceboy

1k's but definitely closer than I'd like them to be. No bleaching from what I can tell but there are some taco leaves going on.

Gonna lower the tables next round quite a bit and try to get them to stretch a little more above the net.

X

Xray Kimono

Wow those are 1000's. My shit would be white
like Michael Jackson if they were that close. What is your humidity in there? I wonder if higher humidity can help keep lights closer without bleaching... Hmmm.

Good dabs.
XrayQ

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
As for the GG#4, yep, IME it usually comes out slightly darker than other varieties... That "slab" I posted was from flowers pulled at day 58, blasted ~12 days later. When I do that with other varieties is always comes out looking so blonde it's almost clear. Also I've noticed with the Glue that no matter what I do, it never will come out as a rock hard shatter from my Glue flowers. I don't really give two shits about it when it comes to what I dab, but the "dabkids" around here that I deal with want the """stable""" rock hard shatter. Smh.

You mean like this?
picture.php

This is from a mix of outdoor glue larf, and the bottoms of jars of indoor glue. This is actually a lighter color piece than what it usually makes. This stuff is for my head, so the little specs of plant material, and the fact I molested it, isn't an issue.

OBLIVION

What's up y'all! Thought I'd share my good fortune and progress of my diligence! Lots of blood and sweat and many a stoned hour lurking in the shadows on this here website! 100% Han solo. Lone ranger going hard in the paint!

There are 2 types of people in this world! Ones that have the rope wrapped around their necks. And people who do the cutting! I do the cutting my friend!!! Haha Tuco is halarious! Makes the movie! Wish he'd been casted into all three of those particular pasta and meat ball westerns!!! Eli wallich! He's from new York! If you'd ever believe that! Haha

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working? Potatoes! Haha! Love it!!!

Thanks Jose! This cut is the bomb yo! :tiphat::dance013:

Pre cup cut of gg4 !!!!!
Bay cut blue dream!
Dhn nursery Fire og!
Ohio! Lemon g!

Rockin the D!

OBLIVION

5 gallon black white poly grow bags fit nice and snug over hommer buckets to light proof/reflect!

Building the boom boom boom room today!

Those pics are of the veg/charging station!

Happy vv day to all my right handed stoners! Haha

Shibadeebeebop ah didalee woa00ooo000! Sing!! Here we go!!!

Peacerdown!

OBLIVION

Take advantage of the artic air blustering outside and put your air pumps in a basement window cil! Trap the cold air in the window cil by taping it up with plastic..

20 degree air bubbles!!!
Heat rises even in water. The water at the bottom of my buckets is noticeably colder than the surface water. We all know that air bubbles rise to the surface.. The plants rhizome is also at or above the surface of the water column.

Cold air bubbles rise up into warmer root zones and keep the chance of slime( aka republicans) at even a greater distance!

Think back to when you were a child swimming in a pool pond or crick. That summer sun is just basting your head and it gets hot especially if you have dark hair! Kinda gets too hot at a point! Then remember how good it felt when your toes and feet found that pocket of cold water way down deep below the surface! Didn't it feel great! You could just feel the hot blood boiling in your brain being cooled as it passes threw your legs feet and toes... The cold water disapates the heat in your blood!

Think about huge plants inside basking in artificial sunlight! Hps burns hot! The plant obsords the heat likes its its job. Ambient temperature is not the only factor in keeping water temps down. The plants act like a heat sink.

Depending on size of the water pump in you UC system, the pump can add up to 5 degrees to the water itself. I like to isolate the pump in a pump "house" tub so I can add ice or 38 degree great lake water!

I use about 20' of 1/2 inch tubing as a chiller! Just set it in the epic center/benne tub just like you would a wort chiller for beer! Run cold water threw it then drain into the pump "house" tub then to drain. Great lake water is so cold that it makes my buckets sweat when I turn the faucet on. Combined with the pump house tub always having cold water in it from being in the lung room and on the basement floor and my icy air bubbles water temp rarely climbs over 73. Higher temps mean more organic activity!!, but also means that the slime thinks it has an invitation to the benne party!

When you get your eagle talon at 600 HP to the crank its because your pushing the brink of disaster!!! Engines run the best right before they go boom! Same for dialing hydro plants!

These plants are so similar to us and our ways of life its kinda obvious they are "holy" or "devine"!

Once you find the synergy between your life and cannabis things start clicking!

No wonder " THEY" don't want us having it! Haha!

Peacerdown!

OBLIVION

To clarify. I don't reccomend running water temps above 70. I do but that's me. If water hits 73 I turn the 'chiller' on by turning the cold water on and it can take it from 73 to 59 degrees in 4 hours! Screw those high dollar chillers. Use what the good lord has provided for ya!

Peacerdown!

onavelzy

Veteran
What's up y'all! Thought I'd share my good fortune and progress of my diligence! Lots of blood and sweat and many a stoned hour lurking in the shadows on this here website! 100% Han solo. Lone ranger going hard in the paint!

There are 2 types of people in this world! Ones that have the rope wrapped around their necks. And people who do the cutting! I do the cutting my friend!!! Haha Tuco is halarious! Makes the movie! Wish he'd been casted into all three of those particular pasta and meat ball westerns!!! Eli wallich! He's from new York! If you'd ever believe that! Haha

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working? Potatoes! Haha! Love it!!!

Thanks Jose! This cut is the bomb yo! :tiphat::dance013:

Pre cup cut of gg4 !!!!!
Bay cut blue dream!
Dhn nursery Fire og!
Ohio! Lemon g!

Rockin the D!

View Image
View Image View Image

Welcome Obliv. Thx for the pics of your set up. Nice collection of strains. Blue Dream today?

Last edited:

OBLIVION

Onavelzy thanks! I'm puffing some pure diesel today! Power up!

Such a pain using this 69.99$ Walmart tablet for blogging...Haha got a do watcha gotta doo!

Peacerdown!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If anyone is looking for some Organic additive this is the stuff I use and its 20$ cheaper from this guy. I have had outstanding results using this. Its been part of my nutrient use for 2 years now. I'm only mentioning it because of the price. It doesn't come around at this price very often. I was paying the 60$+shipping price tag.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251833185504

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone else is making some STS for fem seeds. here is the recipe for 500/250mls Stock solution of ea Silver/Sodium

Store in the refrigerator
500ML Stock
7.9 grams of Sodium 500ml RO Water
8.5 grams of Silver 500ml RO Water

STS working Solution will hold in the refer for 1 month.
100ML Silver into 400ml Sodium. Pour in slowly mixing fast. Always pout the Silver into the Sodium. The other way will ruin the batch. This will give you 500mls working STS solution 1:4

For 250ml Stock
3.95 grams Silver 250ml RO
4.25 grams Sodium 250ML RO

STS working Solution
50ml Silver RO into 200ml Sodium. Pour in slowly mixing fast. Always pout the Silver into the Sodium. The other way will ruin the batch. This will give you 250ML working STS solution 1:4

OBLIVION

Sea green sounds like a good product. What are the application rates?

I like photosynthesis plus by microbe life. Its 28.99$ locally! There is 3 bene tonics in the microbe life line of products. I only have first hand experience with the photo plus! It does well! Hwreeeel nice!!!!

Was riding my bycicle last night to get a couple humma lupa shorts brew! The two cute girls that work every night at my local watering hole think I'm even more crazy than once believed! Haha was -6 and was riding my mountain bike with no long underwear! Just to show the elements and or women they mean nothing to me! Nothing matters more in life than the holy kaneh bosem fragrant cane cannabis plant!!! Let's roll some fattys and have our own communion service! Haha woaoooo!!!

Peacer down now!!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
If anyone else is making some STS for fem seeds. here is the recipe for 500/250mls Stock solution of ea Silver/Sodium

500ML Stock
7.9 grams of Sodium 500ml RO Water
8.5 grams of Silver 500ml RO Water

STS working Solution will hold in the refer for 1 month.
100ML Silver into 400ml Sodium. Pour in slowly mixing fast. Always pout the Silver into the Sodium. The other way will ruin the batch. This will give you 500mls working STS solution 1:4

For 250ml Stock
3.95 grams Silver 250ml RO
4.25 grams Sodium 250ML RO

STS working Solution
50ml Silver RO into 200ml Sodium. Pour in slowly mixing fast. Always pout the Silver into the Sodium. The other way will ruin the batch. This will give you 250ML working STS solution 1:4
when an how offten do u spray?
a few times in veg,an few times in bud??? or once a day till u see flowers ???

Status
Not open for further replies.