What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Lab

Haha no... slab like, a slab of shatter.

lol sorry.

i see kids with the SLABS NOT DABS hats and thought that was the new slang for solventless dabs.

One day soon we will see solventless shatter that clear. That i will be interested in.

but nice shatter.

SocalNugz

Caught some of these nugs at the cup wish I would have gotten a clone.
whoooooweeeeee bomb stuff!!!
gonna be savoring every last lil nuglet I got...lol

Are you guys talking about live resin? Solventless?
Ive done the live resin gotten great results but I noticed they dont dab as clean?
Kinda like smokin hash more than wax leaves a heavy residue on the dabber too.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
lol sorry.

i see kids with the SLABS NOT DABS hats and thought that was the new slang for solventless dabs.

One day soon we will see solventless shatter that clear. That i will be interested in.

but nice shatter.
Lol kids these days... Slabs not dabs... where have I been???

The whole solventless term is kind of a misnomer anyway... but that's for a different thread.

Thanks!

Mad Lab

solvent-free is what i ment lol. i think? i forgot. lol. 'the clear' is solvent free?

i cant keep up... new names for bubble, new concentrates... old man

milkyjoe

Veteran
Not exactly...water does not dissolve oil, wheras non polar solvents like butane do. If you were talking something that dissolves in water then you would be right.

The water is merely an agent which allows you to get trichs cold enough to break off so you can mechanically catch them on a filter.

It is about polar v non polar

jw23ck11

Veteran
Glue
picture.php

B

BadPenny

How is redeyed gentetics gg4 crosses, anyone have any experience, good or bad? Thanks in advance

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I cant smoke that stuff anymore. Its killer on the lungs very painful! for me.

I cant smoke shatter either. It hurts my lungs too.
I have my dude turn it into honeycomb instead now and crumble up a small amout into a joint to give it that extra potency and make it easy to smoke.
Much more enjoyable that way.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have a SnoopDogg G-Pen that only has 1 setting. Its the expansion that kills me. The potency of shatter closes up my lungs and makes it hard to breath after taking a hit as well. Im in my forties and been smoking since I was 13. I cant take bonghits anymore either.
I can only smoke joints and ocassionally I hit my waterpipe. Thats all my lungs can handle at my age.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too,The coughing and expansion feels like me lungs are gonna pop.. Then they feel like there burning. Makes it very hard to breath...I use to smoke the stuff daily. I was def an oil head lol..I'm just too old for that stuff.. I like my flowers alot more anyway. I don't understand the need to get so high so fast. Must be a younger generation thing. The stuff I made was nothing like was made today. The stuff I made was more mellow on the throat. We mixed it with our flowers or smeared it on the papers.. We never smoked it by it self. There was no way to do that anyway lol...These new slabs are killer be careful guys. This is the stuff I cant smoke. I would hate for this stuff to be linked to the 1st canna death in history... If someone with bad asthma tried it oh man that could be bad very bad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts