What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep my lights at 30" all the time... The E-PAP has the OEM reflector. The Gavita's use after market reflectors. I like the aftermarket hoods better. You can feel the heat walking under these lights. You can always turn these down.. You cant turn up the 750 version.... You can flower smaller plants. I have no issue with plant size. I could grow 9' plant with no issues..The taco leaf really isn't a problem it shows up late in flower just a few weeks before harvest.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are many that run E-PAP with outstanding results including myself. The E-PAP was the 1st DE light I bought. I lov the light. You have to remeber the E-PAP light distribution is much wider then Gavita or any other reflector. Just as much light goes out the side.. Those readings do not surprise me.. That's what I would expect with the reflector it uses. That vid has 3 of the same type reflectors there comparing apples and oranges by tossing in the E-PAP its not the same type of design. In general all aftermarket reflectors work better. I like the after market hooDs on the Gavita better then the OEM.

bobblehead

Veteran
So I had my GG4 tested at iron labs in MI, I had two tests performed from the same batch of gg4 the first test sample was picked and sent in from a dispensary, they picked out the Sample and sent it to iron labs the results came back a measly 16% delta 9thc which surprised us all but they bought more so it dont matter to me.

The second sample I picked out and gave to another dispensary to test at iron labs for me that sample resulted in a delta 9THC of 20% which still seemed low but it's better then The other test. Both GG4 samples were from the same batch of plants but not necessarily the same plant.

This was the first time I have ever had anything tested by a lab and I could honestly careless about the reaults bc I get way more stoned smoking my 16-20% thc Gg4 then the 23%thc platinum OG I tried from some of these dispensaries.

Just thought I would share some results.

MIMed...

Sounds like your lab actually shows realistic numbers...

Because, unless your cut registers above the 35th precentile on the cannabis Richter Scale - your cut is so not legit.

/sarcasm

Iron labs is legit.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Everyone's nose is subjective... but IME the mocha/coffee note comes out best in soil after 63 days. Not so much in hydro but that's just my experience.

Huh... Pop a jar of my hydro and it smells like a damn Starbucks inside !
I've smoke it at, 63, 65, and 70 days of flower... 70 is where it's at !
:2cents:

I just chop`d these at 70
picture.php

Mad Lab

Yeah e-paps are great, well one run was great for me, but not as great as gavitas. All tests show an average of 50% more mall. If light spreading to sides is important, I would run gavita with after market hood. Dont see the point in getting the e-Pap. I will listen to some skeptics who love e-pap for the use for GH and supplemental lighting, but I havent been sold yet.

After market hoods are good for limited height, i like the agro magnum hood. I can get my gg4's up to 12inches from bulb with yes taco, but no bleaching or burning.

Mad Lab

PF, if claims about e-Paps spread is correct, I like how you put it in center. I might bring my e-Paps I boxed up and left behind back out and utilize them as you do.

Which did you put the MH bulb in? the e-pap or gavitas?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Answered that above... I cant get that close mine would smoke and catch fire.. I like the Adjust-a wing better then agro..

marbles

Everyone's nose is subjective... but IME the mocha/coffee note comes out best in soil after 63 days. Not so much in hydro but that's just my experience.

yeah, I get buttered popcorn and chocolate roasted coffeebeans on the nose upon opening a jar but then it opens up into that heady funk chem phish concert smell when you crack a nug open or break it up.

haven't seen anyone say buttered popcorn but that is pretty much the first thing I smell upfront and then that coffee smell behind it.

70 days, soil, organic.

Takedatfoo80

Just want to say good looking Props215, a really cool dude. I'm glad I got to finally meet some of the glue crew and donate to the cause. The glue was tasty, happy as hell to have this in my stable. Stankin up the tent now! Til the next one.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Beautiful Acridlab. I notice on many different photos that the resin production seems to be overwhelming on some plants and not so much on others. Was wondering which produced more resin, hydro or soil? Dialed in of course.

A

acridlab

Beautiful Acridlab. I notice on many different photos that the resin production seems to be overwhelming on some plants and not so much on others. Was wondering which produced more resin, hydro or soil? Dialed in of course.

Thnx, brainsellz.

Honestly, I think u can achieve the same amount in any medium,, it's all how u apply technique, how u feed, and environment...
I personally think dirt and soiless give the best flavors tho...
I'm a promix hp user and it works great for me straight out the bag,, no fancy stuff amended.. I don't experiment much anymore so I might not b the best guy to ask,, but I tried :)

PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.