What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I monkey with the light depending on how tall the plants are.. Now that I put in the MH in the center T 11'.. I put the left and right side at 8'.. its always 30" away from canopy..

sureshot66

Veteran
I've never started a grow with gavita DE's at full blast and raised to the ceiling from day 1 like the dutch warehouses.

But I'm starting one right now and i feel the gg4 is the perfect lady to try it with.

Ditched the smartphone awhile ago and am in the market for a new camera this week to record the grow for everyone. gonna to do side by side with 2 lights raised and 2 lights 3 feet from bulb throughout the grow.

Has anyone tested the gavitas raised from start to finish?
ive always done them raised in a 9ft room and an 11 ft room

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah where they hack you been..

I did a crap load of testing with the E-PAP VS Standard Ballast.. (PAR) The E-PAP was way better in all cases. This was 2+ years ago. I have never measured that. but the right side is at 11.5' that where I see the taco leaf.. I have the mall on 825w
I've got 3 lights on 825 set at 3,4 and 5' above the canopy's and the 1000 is at 4. Gonna try a few things just for s&g's
no one told me you were having taco's. no invite ?

Some people just got no cooth
Well it's like this fellaz. The tacos were made from bessy the deep throatn goat. She was such a wreck after her last trip out to see you guys we had to put her down. Didn't think yall would want to eat her again. Besides after hanging in the smoke house for 8 months she still smelled like that box jw gave her to sleep in under the overpass. BTW what the hell did you keep in that box anyway jw? What ever it was I an't sendin you any more play things till you promise to clean em up before sending them back home.
OH FUCK, this isn't stuff, sorry :yikes:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
anybody know of anyone running these vert?
i was looking at the retro fit kits. its just the fixture assembly with a tiny reflector that is merely there to give the wire a path to the other side. that reflector is about 2 -3 inches wide and the wire travels the spine. it could be cut back with a dremel or altogether replaced with a thin 1/4 inch rod for the wire to travel along or a tiny tube smaller than a drinking straw made of high temp plastic or metal to serve as a conduit. if they are ok to fire vertically id be interested to play with them as a vert bulb. bigger donuts as the canopy distance to bulb would be increased to account for heat differences. wall of fire or any vert style would work if you increased the distance between plants and or lamps.
`

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know the philips bulbs have a tit on the bulb that is suppose to be pointed down when installing in the fixture.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the DE bulbs have that tit. I have 4 different. The original bulb,Gavita, Ushio now the Solice-tek MH.. All also say horizontal use only on the box.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
If I had to pay I dont know of id go anymore

hey sorry i should have posted during the week where exactly at the booth, because it was fuckin huge, and the whole weekend was absolute chaotic madness. we were right next to OBS, sandwiched between TLC/Oil Refinery and Franchise Genetics/Archive, so the line for dabs and alien seeds probably dwarfed us out lol. also we only had one small white sign for the JW donation. Me, prophet and str8flame were crowded into a 4 ft wide half table that we had to share...we really weren't prepared that well to be honest with so many people coming up nonstop and tire kicking, or using our booth to cut in line for the alien seeds, i was pretty much working for Obs for most of the first day, but the good news is that we were able to still raise a couple grand for the lawyers. i was practically giving away the GG at such low donations…but lots of people stopped by and were showing support for JW. also heard some crazy stories about sunset from some people from his old days, what a fuckin con artist!

and glad to have you by the booth joesy, sorry things were so damn hectic, we had like 10 different camps in that one booth so things got super crowded and crazy, especially when OG raskals crew pretty much crashed the whole sofa section after they got into a rumble with some rivals. fun times though, TLC and Obs put on a hell of a run those few days, truly honored to work with them. glad to meet a bunch of you guys as well can't remember all the names but definately appreciate the support!

dabking

GG#4 w5 problems

GG#4 w5 problems

so i need some help it seems.... my glue is herming and is to light in color... no light leaks. flood and drain, max ppm 850 ec 1.2 ph always around 6.0-6.5 in the res.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PICS??? gg#4 does toss a few naners when she is stressed.. For the most part she wont. I have not had any that produced more than 10 seeds without pollen. I have not seen a true hermie out of the glue yet. That would be Pistils and balls.

dabking

PICS??? gg#4 does toss a few naners when she is stressed.. For the most part she wont. I have not had any that produced more than 10 seeds without pollen. I have not seen a true hermie out of the glue yet. That would be Pistils and balls.

I'm not getting any bananas, just solid seed... ive looked hard for any nanners and none.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looks like you got some pollen floating around. It has to be coming from some place if you have a seed. how bad it is.. if you have just a few no big deal. You can still pick them off with no ill effects. If you only have a few let them go you will have a few s1 seeds. Your flowers look different then mine. She does have the mocha coffee chem aroma right?

dabking

She's very chemmy, no mocha. If its fake it came from elemental. Unless I was contaminated there should be no viable pollen from what I have in bloom. No other strain is seeding or showing issues. Just starting week 5 when does the mocha become prevalent? The glue I sampled had no mocha/chocolate I noticed, but was loud dank chemmy goodness and my room smells similar. I'm wondering if it's a possible s1 cut. I had a strain that seeded with no pollen, I tossed that lovely girl... Great smoke but way too finicky.

@paladin I've upped the magnesium, being cautious not to over do it. But haven't noticed any progress.

X

Xray Kimono

I have looked through this thread and the other Glue thread... I have never had a mocha or chocolate tasting strain. Everything I have had from Chem parentage tasted like you were mugged by a mechanic that used his shop rag to smother you with ether. And LOUD lemon pledge.
I want mocha dankness!

Lol.., nice pics everybody. Looks like I am going to have to make my way to Dark Heart soon! It is only two states away.lol

Xray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts