What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneyK

Veteran
Lots of bad cuts went out last year but they should be mostly gone now why would you keep it around?

JW this is how you know the glue is great!
Its starting to get its own legends just like og an cookies!
doesnt it sound a bit like the cookies stuff? Only the cccooki fam has the real thin mint and all the cuts out there are all fake.

theother

people are dumb, and trollitup has the highest percentage of them. If he wanted to go all ego stupid, he should have done it like 16 months ago, might have been believable then. Utter bullshit to think someone has the inside track on who has legit GG#4 in cali now, smh, hard to believe, hopefully his shitty little friends think hes cool.

jw23ck11

Veteran
Legit glue cause I said so.

One of two under one gavita

527g half a light
picture.php
picture.php

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Almost makes me want to start a rollitup account just to heckle this fucking shmuck for thinking he can claim GG4 to him and his friends. IC peeps could get cuts to Antarctica.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hahaha! I had to go talk a lil somethin... Then he says its not the #4.... Like maybe they got some other # cuts. Self proclaimed experts crack me up. Like he works the california cut border control. He must know everybody in cali! thats like 40,000,000 people to keep track of.

Mad Lab

Lol. This idiot at trollitup says the glue in CA. is most likely fake, because he knows the guy that brought it into CA, and everyone that has it. Wtf is wrong with people?

http://www.rollitup.org/t/so-cal-cup-whos-going.856764/page-7

"All I said was that there were 3 confirmed people who have the cut. Obviously I have no idea what people are growing in their garages in LA. Maybe someone has it down there, IDK. But I do know the guy who brought the real #4 cut into California and know exactly who has it.
It's entirely possible that someone else has brought it in from out of state. But if they have I haven't seen it yet. But anyone who got it from a California source does not have the #4 cut."

Man, looks like i must have a bunk cut.

I guess it's time to toss this one and look for the real on trollitup.

Cannavore

Veteran
That guy is verifying people's cuts and he doesn't even have it. Definition of a fucking joke right there. That's why troll it up is the worst.

ECtraveler

Veteran
I can't believe he hasn't yet realized that you are the one who grew 2 of the Glue's 3 awards and your specific "cut" is what the majority of cannabis growers now refer to when talking GG#4.

Cannavore

Veteran
I was going to post but someone else uses the name Cannavore over there apparently.. What a clown that guy is though.

Grizz

Veteran
I don't know whats going on but would someone on that site please tell him I don't need his help and to get my personal info off it immeditaly , like now. frostbite if you know this guy please squash it for me

for any one in doubt I spread gg4 to several people in cali, they know who they are without naming names.

it's possible this could be sunset limited trying to stir up shit, I have no way of proving it but please see if you can get this shit stopped

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Still in one message over there but a couple of people have the post # and page #. Unfuckingbelievably stupid to do!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
That Dan Kone is one fully informed guy ain't he? Peeps like him are the reason I never signed up over there on the kiddie korner of the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts