What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw23ck11

Veteran
65 day glue
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some trimming to get done on a gg#4. Not looking forward to that..waiting for them to dry a bit more then I will dig in.

S

SPG.

well before i decide when to harvest I like to let a plant run out a bit and see where it takes her. Being my first run i like to see for myself . My opinion is most people harvest early.... at least earlier then fits my taste. I have a cpl more lights worth coming down and I will try her at diff stages..... best way to tell what a plant will do and how she will taste is try her out yourself. "over mature" is one opinion :)
I can tell you I have some just dry at 65 days .... and I dont think I like her as much as the "over mature" but a little more jar time will tell. From what others have said Im the first to take her this deep ... I would say dont knock it till you try it :)

My first run too,im going for 10 wks [hand watered in Coco that is! Maybe a little longer cus im Planning on breeding her..]

How about Curing!? What Length of time gives her the best taste...?

(Yep^TY xxStra8edgexx.)

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I need to find a different cut of the GG. The one I have isn't doing what she is supposed to do. Just trashed the mom this morning. 2nd time this one has done me in.

resinryder

Veteran
Got a table full of the prettiest duds you've ever seen. Nice buds, no smell, no sticky. Chop em on the 17th. Will make a big addition to the compost pile. Maybe something will change between now and then but it's highly doubtful.

resinryder

Veteran
These won't bounce back. Well they may bounce a little when they hit the compost pile. but just a little.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have low life like 4,000 hours is the downside

where is that info?? the 4k is not hrs it's kelvin temp witch is more white. They also have 6k and 10k bulbs. I looked on there site no info found for lamp life. I sent them a email asking what it is.

http://www.solis-tek.com/digital-lamps/mh4kde.html

I got the info it's 5000hrs witch is 6 harvest..This is the same life span as any SE MH bulb 1.5 years SO I'm not following the negative on the hr's. The DE HPS bulbs last 2 years. I will try 1 and see how well it works.

Kiloz

fucking send me a couple of glues already, feels like ive been smoking it for months but never touched it. great stuff u got goin here.

Id love to live in America now when its "all" legal over there. God damn id love to grow a couple of monkeys over here is the most northen part of the ball :)

Keep it up, looks awesome. I know this is so 2014 but it wont come up to the far north till 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.