What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for your response. Very interesting.

Does anyone have any science behind this dudd theory yet?

best "scientific" theory i've heard yet is the stem nematodes that ALSO decimated californias alfalfa crops.... seems to be the consensus around my parts
my2cents

Sfv and dubb are both bomb and have lemon fuelness to them ... but very different... hammerhead def give sfv a shot its my personal fav og... theres lots of fakes around but the real deal is so lemon fuel pinesol kushy it makes most ogs look bad .... the circle ur in im sure u should have no. problem gettin the original. .. back to dubb iStopped growin it cuz just couldn't get my yields up... yield aint everything to me but i had the lowest yields i ever got from dubb trays but the best smoke.... i let my homie grow it n just get some of his.... i will say Dominican green is beastin 2lb indoor trees in 60gal soil atm...

guess he aint in that circle sfv and gg4 dont compete
gg4 will lose imo sfv is an elite gg4 is not

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put it this way - Phillthy has a very small list of cuts he would want access to when ever the day comes and he is able to fire up lights again...

GG#4 and SFV are BOTH on that short list...

dank.Frank

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guess he aint in that circle sfv and gg4 dont compete
gg4 will lose imo sfv is an elite gg4 is not

2hgxsp0.jpg

:moon:

:tiphat:

Mad Lab

Can't we say GG4 is an elite just not a cannasuer's triple A grade?

I think it is by definition an elite. Is it as tasty as the elite SFV cut, hardly. but it's clone only, highly sought after and produces quality and even more so yield.

It's on my elite list. Just not on my FIRE list.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There always going to be some that are better then others even on the elite list. Not everyone will agree on witch is better but gg#4 def deserves to be on that elite clone list.

StoneyK

Veteran
If you dont think the glue is connisuer grade dial her in more, she certainly CAN be.
She looks amazing smells strong an tart has a complex taste its smooth and a great high when done properly whats not connisuer about that?
Don't confuse bad genetics with a bad batch. Ive had a lot of sub par poorely grown sfv too bro, if I just decided ALL Sfv was shit off that id certainly be missing out!
In the end its all personal opinion but to say that the glue isnt even on the list is a bit bold. That an id say our lists are different!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
wasn't trying to start a sfv vs anything shitfest...my statement has been taken out of context. I LOVE sour dubb, I also LOVE the sfv cut that I've been running for the last 4 or 5 years...yield does matter for me and that's the only reason I said I elected to replace a dub's spot under a light with an sfv. they're both great. glue will out yield both, I like smoking glue, but if I had a jar of each the glue would probably be getting broken into a little less...just because of the flavor bhambs from the sfv and dubb.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I understand about yield being important when its a business. I grow for the lov of it and medical reasons.. The only reason I put VS there was for RO he was not following the discussion GG#4 was not even mentioned. No worries you didn't start anything ...

Mad Lab

If you dont think the glue is connisuer grade dial her in more, she certainly CAN be.
She looks amazing smells strong an tart has a complex taste its smooth and a great high when done properly whats not connisuer about that?
Don't confuse bad genetics with a bad batch. Ive had a lot of sub par poorely grown sfv too bro, if I just decided ALL Sfv was shit off that id certainly be missing out!
In the end its all personal opinion but to say that the glue isnt even on the list is a bit bold. That an id say our lists are different!

Trust me. Im dialed in. Shes amazing. Had great runs and OK runs, but I've seen the best of the best gg4.

But i believe true cannasuers are only interested in terpene and flavenoid profiles.. basically flavor. gg4 is great, but not even the best gg4 can compete with some of the SLH, OG, and Chem's I've experienced. Not for lingering flavor.. Shes more of a bubba taste(by bubba i mean bland/smooth and not sharp) with more hints of Chem/Sour in there.

Lol, noone please say "if you had dialed gg4 she wouldnt taste bland."

If you say that to me I might have to send some flavor you way so you know what I mean. Shes great. But I cant taste her after 4 days of non stop smoke. Chem 4 I can for weeks.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glue vs SFV - grown by Phillthy. (hehehe - give me a stick and a dead horse)

SFV

picture.php

picture.php

GG#4

picture.php

picture.php

Nothing not to love about either cut...I've smoked 'em both. Different beasts. Different kind of high - different kind of taste - different kind of smoke.

Personally, I want the greasy pure fuel funk of the 5k back...

picture.php

Miss ya brother, Phillthy.

dank.Frank

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Opinions are like assholes ..... everybody has one !

this discussion has come up more than JW's willy while looking at his goat ! its all about where in this planet you are as to whether you think the GG4 is top knotch , elite , or a gift to the ganja gods !! the west coast has seen & grown more Elites than the rest of the country & because of that we're getting alot of comments about it not being all that . thats fine , thats your opinion . but don't try & make us all believe its not worthy of being one of the best . to most/some of us .... it is all that & then some !!! again , we have not all had the strains that the west coast crew have access to, to be able to compare it to other Elites .

so please leave the attitudes at home & realize we aren't all smoking the same strains as you guys ..... Ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.