What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrdogg

Veteran
Thanks guys for kind wishes now I am going to get blasted! Might not remember my name a couple hours from now but what the hell!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope your B-day was a good day MDogg with many more to come..

I can def see why the Sour Double was kept close.. I don't know if the dispensary's have her. I can only hope they don't. I don't see it advertised anywhere that's good. I'm not surprised the glue is doing so well having the dubb in her..

Grizz

Veteran
I hope your B-day was a good day MDogg with many more to come..

I can def see why the Sour Double was kept close.. I don't know if the dispensary's have her. I can only hope they don't. I don't see it advertised anywhere that's good. I'm not surprised the glue is doing so well having the dubb in her..

the sour dub was in the dispenserys a few years ago under another name, it really wasent hoarded at all. the dud deal kinda slowed her popularity down and the fact she really isent much of a yielder dident help either

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks guys for kind wishes now I am going to get blasted! Might not remember my name a couple hours from now but what the hell!
hell you cant remember your name on a good day, or where your keys are or where your wallet is, do I need to continue ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will be harvesting the 15gal Sdubb in 3 days..Looks like 6oz that's fine with me. I will get some pics of the whole plant.. The one in 20g is even bigger than this one. I have another 20g still in veg. She is about 24" tall right now. Not sure how long she has been in veg when I feel she is large enough I will flower her. Probably around 30"..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is 72 days in a 15g smart pot. She has been on water for 7 days now. What ever the final yield is I'm very happy with the quality. When I got her she had a bad verigation issue. I was able to fix with mg+Revive @300ppm misting the plants..I changed the recipe on the next 3 in flower @180ppm but the verigation can still be seen on those. I just need to find the right misting feed for her I think 300ppm is a bit to much.... Nothing I have comes close to her flavor she is extremely potent. She is intoxicating one wiff your like oh my god... All of these large pots are on home made dolly's so I can manipulate them in the flower room if I need to. Plus I cant lift these there to heavy for me.

picture.php

picture.php

20g in veg (220ppm misting)
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's a shot of those super big calyx's I was talking about yesterday. It's not the best pic, but it's what I could manage with the shitty camera(old cell phone) I have.
picture.php

You can see the one's at the bottom of the nug, unusally large for not having seeds in them. At least to me they seem that way.

Loose Cannon

Here's a shot of those super big calyx's I was talking about yesterday. It's not the best pic, but it's what I could manage with the shitty camera(old cell phone) I have.
View Image

You can see the one's at the bottom of the nug, unusally large for not having seeds in them. At least to me they seem that way.

Here are some of mine. A few days farther along I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts