What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
that really seems to be the secret to gg4, whenever someone gets greedy and tries to pull some shit karma smacks them in the face, myself included,

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smoke will encompass your mouth
your senses and
your smoking world.

It's like
ok smoke a few flavors
so we can get too the glue
cause nothin I got is stronger.

I am staggered that I got 5.6 off one 3 gal coco half ass done well clone, now trained....shit six easy more like 8 when I'm done with er :)

Her medicinal effects are wonderful as well from my experience.
So thankful to the person that made it a reality for me
sirpal :tiphat:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Lots of good Karma in store for you Josey !!
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

LOL came in to say this

Listen, its real simple

We can't control how individuals react to our actions, but our good intentions remain regardless, and they attenuate beyond our intended reach, and in this way they are always requited.

This is why so many people gravitated to JW as he put this out to the community, it is the good will we wish to see in the world but are rarely brave enough to evoke ourselves.

When someone takes the effort to do the right thing, it speaks to people on a very profound way if not sacred. If you look at the response of the community, it touched alot of people, it the right place.

Sucks JW had to pay a price, but sometimes it is the contrast caused by such events that lets us see the true depth of how those original actions affected us all.

I am normally only vocal regarding moral issues because I left the corporate world because they had no morals. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch, a bad day of growing is still better than a good day in the office.

Mad Lab

1000 DE Gavitas with only a 7ft ceiling and 2 foot high tray. GG4 pulled through with 12 units on 4 lights even with a couple trays experiencing some heat stress (taco only, no burn).

picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Is it upsetting that DHN went against josey's original hope of not seeing it in clubs?

no honor in the game, especially amongst greedy seed companies and clone vendors.. their entire business plan is reliant on prying rare cuts from the inner circles and whoring them out. look what happened when me and a few of the guys on here leaked forum cut, 2 years later and its literally everywhere.

but i can't be mad about it, it exposed alot of people for who they really were, and we can learn from it down the line. real ICMAG posse shit where we dont let this kind of fuckery and outsiders like sunset take advantage. sunset was NEVER part of the circle, was NEVER at an icmag cup or vouched for by anyone. he just popped up out of nowhere with a new SN after his old drama.

theres a flip side though, because if something only stays in one or two peoples hands its exposure won't let it get the kind of popularity that GG and forum now have. GG4 is so popular now arguably because so many people have tried it and new markets are opening for it. just heard a friend is charging 36 a unit for outdoor open sun gorilla glue 4 on the east coast right now, which pisses me off because he's making more than me off that LB lol…but its fine. I'm happy to kick back something to JW for his troubles it the least we can do since #GGpaysthebills for many of us here.

RetroGrow

Veteran
that really seems to be the secret to gg4, whenever someone gets greedy and tries to pull some shit karma smacks them in the face, myself included,

You shouldn't have gotten smacked. You're supposed to get the good karma. Now, Sunset, he needs to get smacked, or a word that rhymes with it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That's pretty funny, Get Mo...

Out in the east you just assume everyone out in Cali has their game tight...

And then you here stuff like that and wonder how it's any different than going to the corner and getting a dime... ROFL...

dank.Frank

the difference here in cali is the stuff on the corner hasn't been keefed and is cheaper but higher quality. The clubs have variety tho.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So.....I have been running the glue for about a year now. The current run that is at 7 weeks today is doing really well. the reason for this post is the calyx size. I have some of them that are so big it's almost unreal. They are larger even than if there was seeds in em'(I have checked a few in dis-belief that no seeds were present).

Anybody else getting this? Extremely large calyx's, and not just a few, a shitload. Lot's of clusters of these oversized beasts. Today is pic day for them, so later tonight I will try and get some decent pics so everyone can see what I'm talking about.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im getting 35 - 3600 a pack out here on the East Coast as well for GG#4.
Top knotch smoke demands top knotch prices. Especially over here in the land of chitty growers and seeded Columbian brick weed.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
best of luck josey. you will prevail with more support than you already had. times like these create impenetrable bonds between folks. you will come out ahead in the end. dark times will pass.

Grizz

Veteran
So.....I have been running the glue for about a year now. The current run that is at 7 weeks today is doing really well. the reason for this post is the calyx size. I have some of them that are so big it's almost unreal. They are larger even than if there was seeds in em'(I have checked a few in dis-belief that no seeds were present).

Anybody else getting this? Extremely large calyx's, and not just a few, a shitload. Lot's of clusters of these oversized beasts. Today is pic day for them, so later tonight I will try and get some decent pics so everyone can see what I'm talking about.

that's the sour dub coming out in her, I know what your talking about, I have looked for seeds also.

thanks for all the encouraging words and thoughts. I have never seen so much support . I always grew up like the Charlie Danials song . long haired country boy, I don't ask anybody for nothing if I cant get it on my own. well to see everyone stepping up and doing what you are just blows my mind. THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
how are the ogg4 crosses coming?
anyone ran any all the way out?
i have some faceoff bx2 (m) x gg4
and biker v20 (m) x gg4
ripening up in the pods now.

prune

Veteran

The initial calyx pair at the base of every branch always seem outsized on the glue and buds that don't get enough light also seem to sport puffy flowers. For the most part, however, they are vacuous and suffer greatly from "shrinkage" upon drying, so get your trophy snapshots soon...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts