What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonTrich

Veteran
my 4' glues stretch to about 5.5' +after flip. that's when im starting to tie down the tops. I only have 6.7 before they touch my lights.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
2 many imo. With that much veg time left, you could've given them all their own pot. 9 still would've been too many imo. Not sure if anyone has done this yet, so I'm curious to see how this goes.

Question tho.... how are your glues so big with no lateral branching? It doesn't look like any limbs have been cut. I've never had a GG4 clone look so tall and narrow.

:tiphat:

They got lanky from sitting in the mini solo cups for to long. They started side branching more as soon as i transplanted em an lowered the t5 to a few inches above them.

Strength in numbers lol, either i'll be the what not to do if it don't pan out. Or the start of the 400 # club :dance013:

One can dream right :biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strength in numbers lol, either i'll be the what not to do if it don't pan out. Or the start of the 400 # club :dance013:

I'm with you on that one. Good luck bro. Its Glue, so you gonna be good either way!

Looking really good Marlo. That is your old grow with the beds vs. the PVC netting pots correct? What did you feed them throughout the grow or did you just mix the soil and let them ride it out as is?

Yea, just mix it and water it. Easy as pie. Just under 2lbs with alot of room for improvement. Next run is gonna be 4 in the newer pots.

Okay, what is the stretch like on GG4?

I just ran a search and saw a lot of posts that say stretch ends around day 28

She stretched to day 28 for me. Very healthy vigorous stretch at first...slows down around day 20-22, but doesn't stop till 25-28.
At least 2.5x for me, but it was definitely more vigorous and branchy with the bigger pots.

:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
all that thc test results are bullshit for me. it's said ! 30 % ? my ass too

Not worth getting into that again for a 5th time. ..

Im with u on the fact lab scores mean shit to me.... i dont care what % some lab says shit is.... the only test that really matters is a smoke test..... n dude rb-26 seems to be getting stellar reviews in the bay area where ppl are picky..,, so id say his glue is as good as it gets.... even though he may be missing out on some subtle flavs by not letting it go longer but he says he picks it for high thc....
Rb26--- props to u on the skunk mag pics n another excellent crop,,

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah sc labs has so much variance it's not even funny...if you stay on their "scale" then I would assume the numbers mean something- and generally speaking the samples that I've had that tested in the high 20's to low 30's have all been some very well grown examples with good genetics to go along with it, and they all stack up on the smoke test.

I recently had some of my ssh tested @ like 21%, which is weird because lesser grown batches have always tested at 27-28%...the recent tests were on flowers that were grown under a metal halide through 7 weeks, the cbd % almost tripled but the thc % went down by a significant amount...those flowers looked like they were going to test higher than previous samples, but that just wasn't the case. also sample selection is crucial in hitting those numbers...the lower testing sample was not a top bud.

I believe rb-26's numbers do represent a high level of potency whether or not the actual numbers are accurate.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
ANYONE who knows testing, know SCLabs is NOT the place for a baseline THC percentage on flowers or concentrates...

Their percentages are 5-15% above EVERY other lab...

TheArchitect

Veteran
Its obviously some super chron loud fire, but there's no way 32%of the plant material is THC. I'd be surprised if you could get 32% resin yield, and then even if you did, that then would need to be 100% THC.

Logic and math folks.

Still doesn't detract from the fact its beautiful, tasty, and potent as fuucck

Grizz

Veteran
ANYONE who knows testing, know SCLabs is NOT the place for a baseline THC percentage on flowers or concentrates...

Their percentages are 5-15% above EVERY other lab...
that seems yo be the case, RB did say he had it tested at two other labs and there results were higher, RB correct me if I am wrong,
Stoney said it. test other than smoke test really don't mean anything, pretty much like winning a cup. its all good and exciting but it all boils down to will it sell for top $$ and does it blast you into orbit.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
that seems yo be the case, RB did say he had it tested at two other labs and there results were higher, RB correct me if I am wrong,
Stoney said it. test other than smoke test really don't mean anything, pretty much like winning a cup. its all good and exciting but it all boils down to will it sell for top $$ and does it blast you into orbit.

Correct. Last run was tested at Steep Hill and 360 Analytical. I don't remember the exact percentages because I just did one sample to each for a ring test, but they were above 29%. This current run was also tested at CannLabs, the most accurate lab in the country, and tested 29%.

jealousy rears its head in ugly ways !!! what ya gonna do ?

I just don't even respond brother :)

My work speaks for itself. Check the Weedmaps and Leafly reviews, that's what I care about. And the fact that every one of my rooms is bought and paid for before they are even done being trimmed, for way above market price.

Not worth getting into that again for a 5th time. ..

Im with u on the fact lab scores mean shit to me.... i dont care what % some lab says shit is.... the only test that really matters is a smoke test..... n dude rb-26 seems to be getting stellar reviews in the bay area where ppl are picky..,, so id say his glue is as good as it gets.... even though he may be missing out on some subtle flavs by not letting it go longer but he says he picks it for high thc....
Rb26--- props to u on the skunk mag pics n another excellent crop,,

Thanks

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Joesy, been watching you for many years. That movie is one of my all time favorites.

My memory of you is that you were always low key in threads, a man of few words, but words that were like iron.

It is kind of funny seeing you the center of attention. It is good though. I hope your pocket book reflects the change.

Much respect

Grizz

Veteran
Joesy, been watching you for many years. That movie is one of my all time favorites.

My memory of you is that you were always low key in threads, a man of few words, but words that were like iron.

It is kind of funny seeing you the center of attention. It is good though. I hope your pocket book reflects the change.

Much respect
wish my pocket book was fat but as the case my be its not, still trying to get lawyer funds .

Mad Lab

picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
wish my pocket book was fat but as the case my be its not, still trying to get lawyer funds .

If ya can just get a PO box and get donations sent there. I don't know ya but I was gifted with the GG#4 cuts from 3 diff great people. I will be more than happy to lend ya a helpin hand. I sent ya a PM. I hope ya accept the offer.Cyber hug to ya :huggg:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I would be willing to help too, but I have yet to experience the smoke or see the cuts in Seattle yet. Just a matter of time. But anyway, I will help an old cat like Joesy. That is what it is all about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.