What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I tried the green dot and it didn't work. I need the card to send something and that requires a address.

An alternative is to go to Walmart and do a Walmart to Walmart cash transfer. Cost ten dollars to do and requires no address. Pm JW for info if you want to help.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
My apologies. Meant Aquarius. I won't go into detail since its not an astrology site :) People sometimes perceive hostility because we tend to go against the grain. This is only due to having different points of view than the mainsteam. Some people feel that by being offered a different point of view it is an attack on their own. I don't feel this way, a true Aquarius will always share what they can. We tend to challenge egos and power structures. People are usually trying to keep us in check. Most people act according to their nature and if my vibe is negative, I'll find another way to get my points across, because my intentions are not. It's clear that after my coment to the outlaw that there is a hierarchy on this site.

[YOUTUBEIF]IaHiwXaMZug[/YOUTUBEIF]
^^^
:laughing:

peace

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
finally got some of our 2014 outdoor crop turned into shatter. very potent stuff, and tastes great. Btw i would love to run some gg4 or gg4 crosses outdoors this year, anyone know if there will be some available at the LA cup from any breeders?

qAWf77Dl.jpg

KvzzoANl.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arthritis...NOW THIS - I have to see. VERY interested in seeing how this performs for you. I'm assuming you are doing this in coco? DTW?

dank.Frank

Zarezhu

Arthritis...NOW THIS - I have to see. VERY interested in seeing how this performs for you. I'm assuming you are doing this in coco? DTW?

dank.Frank

hwaaat? really???

when is everybody gonna chime in saying he can only fit one or two plants under that 400w? i bet never.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
good news looky looky I see nuts on the Sour Dub :).. I really hope to be able to collect alot of pollen off her over time... Does anyone know if I continue to grow her collect all the pollen then put her back into veg would she revert back to full female??? I will continue to keep her in flower to get as much pollen I can.. I like having pollen when I need it and Sour Dub pollen would def be at the top of the pollen stash. I can tell ya she is 1 unhappy plant.. many of the leaves have become brittle not like dry but like when you snap a carrot the leaves are like that no bend to them very rigid. Def happy to see the nuts

View Image
View Image
View Image

Nice Hammer! :woohoo:Good for you.

Once you reverse a female to throw nuts, wouldnt she continue to throw nuts forever because of the hormone change?
Im by no means even a beginner on this subject as Ive never reversed anything before, but it would make sense, in my mind, that once it has a hormone change, it just doesnt go away with time? Anyone else have experience in this matter?

JointOperation

I found a nice lab bottle of sodium thiosulfate.. thought it was useless.. what is this solution for dudds or lol.. no clue. I think all I need is silver nitrate.. and I can make my own STS. right?

1 question.. is .. does STS go bad?.. if I mix up 1Liter. can I use it for a while or should u only mix up what you need ?

and ya from what ive read.. u can make a stock solution.. and dilute it by 9 x.. and u got a working solution for reversals is this what you guys are seeing or >?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
18 Glues 2 per 6x6 pot vegging for 2.5 weeks then flipping under a 400 hps.

2 many imo. With that much veg time left, you could've given them all their own pot. 9 still would've been too many imo. Not sure if anyone has done this yet, so I'm curious to see how this goes.

Question tho.... how are your glues so big with no lateral branching? It doesn't look like any limbs have been cut. I've never had a GG4 clone look so tall and narrow.

:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've been wondering about feeding amounts for the glue. Before anybody shits a brick about reading the thread first I'm talking about organics vs. chem fertilizers. I've been keeping up actively with the thread for the past 100+ pages and can't remember any mention of how hard to hit her with the bottled organics. JW has mentioned that she doesn't like too much Nitrogen and Purple and others has mentioned that less is more. But I always run into what I feel is premature senescence, dropping of lower fan leaves, and yellowing up the plant. I don't know how to extrapolate from anyone's mention of EC or ppm levels to organics. I usually feed at 2/3 to full amount of what the suggested feed rate is on the bottle. I like the best shotgun approach as I'm usually running at least 3-4 strains at any time and keep the feeding the same. I'm trying to look ahead after this harvest and downsize from 4 bulbs to 2, run a whole bulb of glue, and then crack some BOG beans for the 2nd bulb. Maybe even getting inspired enough after seeing Avinash and Marlo making male isolation chambers and trying my hand at pollen chucking and making some glue crosses.

Can anybody chime in with what their feeding amounts and ratios are for organics versus synthetic nutrients?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm not the one to tell someone how to grow. I just like to put info out there for anyone that chooses to use it. FYI GG4 likes her legroom, and her elbow room.

Here are 8 GG4's in organic soil. 4 per side. These girls were veg'd for 10 days then flipped. It was't too long before I wished I had used less plants....
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Here they are at day 50 doing great, but definitely suffering from overcrowding. Next GG4 mono crop will have half the number of plants.

picture.php

[/FONT]

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm not the one to tell someone how to grow. I just like to put info out there for anyone that chooses to use it. FYI GG4 likes her legroom, and her elbow room.

Here are 8 GG4's in organic soil. 4 per side. These girls were veg'd for 10 days then flipped. It was't too long before I wished I had used less plants....
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Here they are at day 50 doing great, but definitely suffering from overcrowding. Next GG4 mono crop will have half the number of plants.

View Image

[/FONT]

Looking really good Marlo. That is your old grow with the beds vs. the PVC netting pots correct? What did you feed them throughout the grow or did you just mix the soil and let them ride it out as is? I went with 7 gallon pots over the typical 5 gallons for my 3 bigger clones and I think they were happier for it. I really like how the glue grows out instead of up which is perfect for my setup. I just keep seeing these awesome looking glues in this thread and realize mine is lacking. I'm about two weeks out but I know that at this point they have already roughly their finished size but will continue to get denser hopefully. Like I said though, just trying to dial it in for the next round and avoid any first run jitters.

Thanks and props again on your isolation chamber.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Last harvest did very well again. Definitely one of my favorite strains of all time. Test results certainly show consistency.

picture.php

And my Skunk Magazine feature for those of you who didn't see it yet.

picture.php

Sodium Sunburn

Okay, what is the stretch like on GG4?

I just ran a search and saw a lot of posts that say stretch ends around day 28, but, no solid percentage on the stretch this lady has.

That being said, it has been such a good thing to see a plant that fucking grows during veg. I have been running Cookies and a local Purple Kush cut that take FOREVER to veg. But, with GG4 I can walk in the room after 24hrs and notice a pretty big difference.

The fast growth rates leads me to think she is a serious stretcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.