What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Sparky

Just for reference what is the best set up for gg4

Is this what most people do?
1.1-1.3 ec
Small trees with 30-60day veg
Scrog double net about 6" apart
4-8plants per kw

What am I missing?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
works for me as well !
4 plants per 1k watt light with a 30 day veg , EC no higher than 1.4 in 3 gallon pots of coco DTW 2x a day in late flower . i don't use a second net ..... probably should though :)

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
normally i shave them pretty good , but i had them spread out so nice the light was penetrating nicely & really had hardly any larf . all the lowers were nice tight buds . there was 31 z's in that net :dance013:

& thanx Architect :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
for my first indoor run with her ima go with 8-9 plants with a two week veg under gavita in 4.5x4.5 space. i think less is more with longer veg, but i wanna hurry up n flower these ladies.... wutchall think, 2 or 3 gallon pots for this situation? i just bought some 3's so probably go with them.

S

StudenTeacher

Yes that show is very funny stuff. I've seen many, though I haven't had cable for about 14-15 years. I tend to read or play music. I won't defend astrology, it's been under attack since time immemorial. I've not met another person who believes it has any merit. It's a way for me to learn and have fun:) Just like growing the kind ass GG :) I hope we are all here to learn and have fun in our unique ways. Peace, love, unity

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really, DF had one approved recently.. Never happened because of a postal issue.

I know...my seeds were the ones that were lost..but it wasn't a charity auction or legal fund... 50% of the profits would have gone to seed bay..so...hence..not ideal...

Sounds like the PayPal thing is gonna work though..if peeps follow through..

marrdogg

Veteran
Paypal will work no personal info how I send the baby moma funds under the radar real simple. Also Josey would like any more mention of this directed at him in pm's. PEACE!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, subrob - it was still within the constructs of the standard vendor terms...

For me, I don't personally mind Seedbay getting their cut - as if it wasn't for them I'd never had the outlet / option in the first place.

I'm still beyond bummed that package never arrived...if you could draw up a script for the LEAST ideal time for something terrible like that to happen...sigh. I hate to even think on it...

ON a side note - I will be giving the remainder of the seeds that were intended for personal stock to the auction though...just on principle alone. The way I see it - with it being a feminized cross - it's not like it couldn't be remade in the future - and maybe some day I'll get to personally explore the combo again. Otherwise - since all that was lost - it's only right to give what remains back to the intended cause...

Much respect, brother.

dank.Frank

onavelzy

Veteran
Ona,

you quoted John 8:7, referring to passing judgement? Are you a Christian?

Do you know what you get when you cross an elephant and a rhinoceros?

Elephino

I appreciate wisdom wherever I find it. ICMag,the Bible/Koran/Yoga Sutras, fellow workers and students, Foxnews (nah, just kidding about that last one). Why do you ask?

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
In ROLS, with co2... just finished chopping, looking like well over 1.5lb/1kw.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She gets better every time I run her...

Mad Lab

I'm setting up an HPA aeroponic trashcan setup with one GG4 per light. Implementing a low first trellis netting so I can spread the colas horizontally and make a 5x5 canopy with it. Seeing if it's possible with one month veg. Should be more than possible with the increased growth with the aeroponics and gg4 vigor.

Goal is 2 units per plant.

Trying to get ready for OR but for the personal homegrow. 4 plants per person recreational so I want to make a nice system for those who want to do 4 plants and 4 lights, harvesting 2 units every 2.5-3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts