What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
PayPal isn't private by any means. It's not a simple task to make it anonymous for JW and those of us that want to help out. I'm sure something could be done, but I don't have the answers.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not easy to donate and keep your Identity privet that's what the issue is. Any kind of link to emails., paypal, Fund raising sites can lead back to your front door if they have any info you provided to open those accounts(also not allowed to post those links here). If the person that opens the account is OK with that no problem. You would still need to get site admin permission to post a link to that site witch IMO is unlikely. I just went through this trying to find a way to donate through member support.. The only option DF had was a seed auction fund raiser...believe me I wish it was that simple..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Fuck me this sucks big fucking cock! As a person that has been ratted on before I know how it feels to get fucked over by some piece of shit you thought was your friend it blows!

I don't have much to offer but I'll still try to donate what I can. I would be willing on my next round to seed out a couple plants and donate the seeds for a J.W fund to raise money for him or I'll try to donate what ever kind of money I can as well.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some skunkdawgxsocalmasterkush/blackindica beans I can donate to auction up
some valleyxsocalmasterkush/blackindica, too

ready to go....

marrdogg

Veteran
and i have some gorilla berry seeds i can send,ganesh strawberry diesel f3 male x gorilla glue #4...

I have a couple of these going now. One pheno is exhibiting trifoliate leafage. Only the cuts from one pheno is doing it. I have experienced this many many times and they always grow out. These aren't growing out they are continuing. The tops have split and the individual shoots are doing it also, strange. Will take pics a little later if you wanna see right now gotta take off and get the wifey from work.

Tardigrade

Kinda off Topic, but happy birthday to this thread...

She's just 1 year old today, but this is post 11,538!

If that's not a record for this site, then what is? Testament to the man who started this gem.

We all wish ya well, bro!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Not my heaviest run by far but still pretty.

picture.php

picture.php

Big ups to my pal joesy!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Can JW or marrdog start a new thread for the subject of JW's situation...perhaps in the legal forums?

That way we can keep this thread on focus...in honor of the work JW does.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my last batch of glue filled out well with a nice funk and some color.

picture.php

in my vert rig the bottoms can get as hard as the tops.

picture.php

I crossed the glue with female OGKB pollen and popped a couple.
one has glue structure and the small one is built like my cookies. they were flipped this week.

picture.php

interesting serration on the big one. sit and wait and all will be revealed…

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Can JW or marrdog start a new thread for the subject of JW's situation...perhaps in the legal forums?

That way we can keep this thread on focus...in honor of the work JW does.

well i couldn't find any new thread so replying here….man this is terrible news and i definately like the idea of kickstarter or some other way to pitch in for his legal funds.

So...Sunset builds an entire reputation and company off JW's generosity...gets in magazines and gets big venture opportunities because of JW's cut...

and then does this kind of thing...

WTF is wrong with people?? I mean, really. WTF.

dank.Frank

this shit is fubar….sunset is seriously a sneaky bitchmade mother fucker if he thinks snitching on one of the coolest, chillest MFers on icmag is not gonna have repercussions on him. what a god damn snake, this is aggravating!! he couldn't have possibly picked he worse person on IC to pull this kind of shit on. what kind of soft ass pussy would rather snitch on Joesy than just man up and do your bid like a man...

redlaser

Veteran
You know what really sucks (aside from the whole legal bullshit aspect) is that when Sunset substituted his flowers with Purple Frostbites and then went on to take 3rd in the cup, he claimed they were his flowers. Everyone was out to hang Sunset, but Joesy was the one calling for calm and to take it easy and not be too hard on Sunset. Fucked up shit to be sure!

Edit: I had previously thought PF had won the LA Cup with his flowers but when posting above all I could remember was a Third place (Amsterdam) and I was enhanced!

There is a deadline or date to submit entry's for High Times or any other canna cup. When last years LA cup sample needed to be turned in sunsets g4 wasn't ready so PF had some he donated and sunset entered it under standard seeds I believe because only a vendor or company could enter. At that time winning the cup wasn't the focus for most, it was the chance to buy a cut of g4 and meet joesey possibly. By the time the cup happened sunset had some for sale but when gg4 won he said the entry was his. I've tried both sunsets and PF's gg4 and sunsets seems premature in comparison and not as strong flavor. IMO And it wasn't third place it was first place indica.( it might have been hybrid)

onavelzy

Veteran
There is a deadline or date to submit entry's for High Times or any other canna cup. When last years LA cup sample needed to be turned in sunsets g4 wasn't ready so PF had some he donated and sunset entered it under standard seeds I believe because only a vendor or company could enter. At that time winning the cup wasn't the focus for most, it was the chance to buy a cut of g4 and meet joesey possibly. By the time the cup happened sunset had some for sale but when gg4 won he said the entry was his. I've tried both sunsets and PF's gg4 and sunsets seems premature in comparison and not as strong flavor. IMO And it wasn't third place it was first place indica.

at the Los Angeles CC, Feb 8-9, 2014, 1st place, Best Hybrid
at the Michigan Medical CC, July 26-27, 2014, 1st place, Best Hybrid
at the 420 IC Growers Cup, Amsterdam, April 18-20, 2014, 3rd place, Best Indica (entered by Purple Frostbite)

Edit: dates added to reply to following post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.