What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is this legit
cops do just tell lies during interrogation to get dirt. their fucking policy...
his lawyer would know for sure right?

man.....

marrdogg

Veteran
Maybe I should have let Josey tell you guys that and hope he won't be mad. But Josey means a lot to me and I'm pissed that anyone would implicate someone else into there bullshit I'm cut from a different cloth. So anything else regarding that matter I will let Josey tell if he wants to. Again JW sorry if I popped too fast but you've been knowing me long enough to not let harm come to the ones I love. Apologies JW!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
sunset(avant gardener) put all of shandiego's personal info on the sandiego's finest thread a few years ago after he got some clones that dudded. that dude is bad news. stay safe everyone, keep your game tight.

S

sourpuss

Got beans to donate. Set it up....

Best of luck josey, hope u get you and your homies get your hands on the snitch rat bastard....

marrdogg

Veteran
is this legit
cops do just tell lies during interrogation to get dirt. their fucking policy...
his lawyer would know for sure right?

man.....

I understand your concern I have been to prison in multiple states I know their tactics without going into detail I DON'T just say shit. Maybe Sunset will chime in.

marrdogg

Veteran
And one thing I do know if they're questioning JW about Sunset is because Sunset told them about JW. I know their tactics all too well.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
was wondering how they both (sunset and JW) get raided in such a short period of time...not surprised at all JW did I tell you dude was a weirdo and I wouldn't kick it with dude I believe I did. Anyways Broke as I've been in years prepping my spot for a spring grow then full season fencing, land grading,permits for this and that over budget here but i'll do whatever I can to help That's super weak JW has a big heart without really knowing him you can see that hes a nice guy so yeah I'm in.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree.
when they are naming names and drawing lines its never a good thing
fuck
this isn't grizz's first rodeo.
i know he's been thru this before
trying to send some good vibes his way

mahalo nui for the updates marrdogg

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Fuck

We were warned about sunset 100%

Thanks Deez

JW Man U already know. Holler when u ready. Hope the shit isn't to deep.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
WTF!!!!
Frack This Shit, I'm down to help out anyways possible, even from way the frack down here.
JW mate keep that chin up brother :gday:
Thanks MD for the info mate :tiphat:

Lesterburnum

Wtf. Boo. I'm down to help.
I came here today to chime in that I finally finished a gg4. Cured and tried it and omg. Strong heady shit!!! I came in to say thanks Josey and read this shit!
Keep us up to speed and Ian sure we'll kick what we can. I will.

Don't have the cut or never smoked but it's sad new when a humble person in the community is busted because of other people being scared to handle what comes with the territory. Everybody ain't made to walk certain streets and man I feel for the brother as everybody has mad love and respect for him. Wish I was doing better so I could help.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
And one thing I do know if they're questioning JW about Sunset is because Sunset told them about JW. I know their tactics all too well.

You know what really sucks (aside from the whole legal bullshit aspect) is that when Sunset substituted his flowers with Purple Frostbites and then went on to take 3rd in the cup, he claimed they were his flowers. Everyone was out to hang Sunset, but Joesy was the one calling for calm and to take it easy and not be too hard on Sunset. Fucked up shit to be sure!

Edit: I had previously thought PF had won the LA Cup with his flowers but when posting above all I could remember was a Third place (Amsterdam) and I was enhanced!

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...Sunset builds an entire reputation and company off JW's generosity...gets in magazines and gets big venture opportunities because of JW's cut...

and then does this kind of thing...

WTF is wrong with people?? I mean, really. WTF.

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts