What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Free Josey

Sad day when a canna brother gets caught up such as Josey. Hope everything works out, maybe he can get a doc to back date a script.

fatsack79

Gawd dam wtf... I just got in from work to read this shit... This sucks a dick... I truly hate this for Joesy... He n DJXX were the first ppl to talk to me here... Cool cats I must say... I don't have the cut, and I don't ask for it either... Been offered her and accepted the offer, but then never heard nothing else about it... No big deal to me either way... I don't wanna make a red cent off of glue4, but I'd LOVE to see what all the buzz is about... marrdogg, anything you need for the old fucker (Joesy), just shoot me the details... -F.S

ECtraveler

Veteran
Get a kickstarter or some type of fundraising set up. I'd like to do my part in helping those that helps others

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
FUCK SUNSET UNLIMITED, SNITCH BITCH, BEWARE!!!!

marrdogg, thanks for letting everyone know! :tiphat:

sunset unlimited :moon: , that shit is gonna come around to you sooner or later. bad karma and bad vibes to you, snitch bitch :moon:

do not know either one but have been around the boards long enough to know marrdogg wouldn't just be throwing that out there......if not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.