What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
how many 50 dollar clones can you make out of the branches ahahaha
hmm gg4 clones sold at cup that are prone to snapping, hmmmmm where have we heard this story before? :chin: lol
jk man. :bigeye:haha

good luck at the cup bro. have fun and sorry to hear. i can relate this has been a shit week of hard lesson from avoidable mistakes for me too. sometimes you just gotta sit with shit and remember that itll be all right. forward chugging motion is the only strategy worthwhile. ive been avoiding the mirror this week.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
broke my only 2 glues that were gonna be flipped in a week this morning as I was boxing them up to move them across town to the spot I was going to flower them. nice bushy 3.5 footers ready for transplant and flip, broke em one branch above the stripped lowers.

I guess I'll be bringing some cuts to the LA cup now, for anyone that might be there.

sucks, the only plant's I had to put in their place are not nearly the yielders.

She gonna put out one way or another :biggrin:

Dark Lord

if someone wants to sell you gg4 clones for 50 dollars, I suggest to ask the source kindly,

Is it legal GG4?

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
You and me both. Haven't heard anybody in my area with her at all not even buds so I doubt if I'll ever see her but I got crosses of her in seed form and I'm testing one now for SinCity so I shall see if I can get anything close to her. Fingers crossed

sincity seeds has nothing to do with gg4, they may have the cut and my be breeding with it but its totally non approved if they are.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i understand that this is a free market n all, but i don't get how people feel right about taking something and doing something with it without speaking to the original makers. Lets say i was going to make some seeds for profit with the gg4. I would make sure to talk to Josey and get an ok first, and see if he wanted in. Now if Josey wasn't a decent character in my eyes and i was a little more scandalous i would AT LEAST holler at him and tell him what i was doing, and give him credit in the breeding description. I like the feeling i get from being somebody who doesn't fuck over other people or practice ill business on my way to the top. I guess thats a form of pride thats more rare than i thought.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddies GG#4 \was knocked up with his "snowman" male...he doesn't post enough so I'm sharing for him... ;)

picture.php

GROM x Digi Bx1 male - ie snowman - that did the humping:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Should be a resin factory in them seeds...figure some will end up being sent out as freebies with specific purchases made from the Stank Bros charity auction...

dank.Frank

S

SPG.

WOW DF That top pic looks great,A Slightly Male Bud!..The Guy must of Used very little CS to get that^ GR8!!! im having that Pic! :D

(or am i not seeing correctly! ) nahh lol... I'd heavily "flush it" for a week then smoke the beauty,Clean CS mind ! not the brown homemade stuff.....]

S

SPG.

^Yep! i just Switched on Realising That! :D

"whats that gonna be called!? GUERILLA MAN or GLUE SNOW?.... lol, glue man!!!? "

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
whadeezlrg are you entering the cup ?

yeah entering sativa w/ SSH, moxie is doing a ssh nug run for their bho entry as well. I'm lobbying for the collective to enter my donuts in hybrid as well, but I only had one in my last run and 3 zips isn't much to sort through for an entry. this run was a really nice one, definitely better than what won in seattle...so fingers crossed!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
My buddies GG#4 \was knocked up with his "snowman" male...he doesn't post enough so I'm sharing for him... ;)

View Image

GROM x Digi Bx1 male - ie snowman - that did the humping:

View Image

View Image

View Image

Should be a resin factory in them seeds...figure some will end up being sent out as freebies with specific purchases made from the Stank Bros charity auction...

dank.Frank

I really like that cross. Sour bubbles in both lines too.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some backround jabber...

some backround jabber...

Cheering for ya, Deezy!!! Go get you another one brother! :respect:

Yeah Care_giver...

The Digi Bx1 male = Digi x (Digi x Sour Bubble Bx2)...

BUT - I'll say the snowman male - doesn't necessarily breed much in the way of sour bubble. His offspring I've sampled tend to have a more dominant grapey/mixed berry that can cure into very peppery spice with something extra on the back end that just makes it taste really fresh...

A couple of his offspring have been as good as any other cut around...but not exactly stand out. It says something that he can take "non-elite" genetics and turn them into competitors...

HOWEVER...there was one particular pheno of the Grom x Digi Bx1 Ix1 - that was just outstanding smoke. It floored me. As I was laying on the floor it felt as if I was melting. Massive waves of heat from the center of my head all the way to my toes...back and forth. At the same time - it had a head to it that made me feel as if I just needed to get up and clean or busy myself with something to simply distract me from the high. The two polar opposite effects in one smoke was very unusual and left me feeling very conflicted - and rather debilitated. It was quite intense. Lasted for a good two hours...and I honestly just kind of rode it out with my eyes closed...

So, I know the potential is certainly there for the male to bring something REALLY special to a cut like GG#4 or other recognized "elites". Everything he touches just drips resin and has excellent internode distance and lateral branching...

I really think there will be some crazy special plants...especially seeing how much success others have had playing around with GG#4 and how she tends to pass a lot of her desirable qualities.

Genetic Freaked gets all the credit for the cross - and for finding the male, etc. His snowman has been his pet project for well over a year now...probably closer to two.

I'm super proud to know such a male came from a Stank Bros line - and I'm just happy to see him utilizing the genetics in such awesome ways that the community at large is going to benefit. It's always flattering when someone decides to dedicate their time and effort and resources to working with something that I had a hand in.

PS - Phillthy is the one who paired my Digi Bx1 male to the GROM cut...so, I don't want to leave his name out of the equation. I honestly kinda scratched my head when he said he thought they'd pair well together and that he was going to make the cross. I was kinda, eh...okay...if you say so...about it. He always did have a great eye for such things. It's one of the reasons I loved working with him so much. Very few people, even on ICm - like to nerd out over genetics the way I do...but Phillthy and I could carry on for HOURS about the plants and what we saw in them. I miss that guy being around all the time...

But yeah, the GG#4 x Snowman - just another one of those things that reflects what an awesome community we have here at ICm...when we lose the egos and just put good plants in the hands of good people. Hopefully, the cross will be a continuation and a reflection of the people who have all had a hand in it being possible...

Greyskull - with the GROM
Chili_Berkster - with the Digi line
Phillthy - with the GROM x Digi Bx1 pairing
Joesy and Mardogg - with the GG#4
Genetic Freaked - with the snowman male

I mean...it's like an all-star team...hahahaha. Much :respect: to all you great people!!

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
cant wait to see that one frank. makes me think about the seeds we found gg4 in, we had a bunch of the chem sis x sour dub x grape rom that got thrown away, wonder what was in them beans ?

onavelzy

Veteran
yeah entering sativa w/ SSH, moxie is doing a ssh nug run for their bho entry as well. I'm lobbying for the collective to enter my donuts in hybrid as well, but I only had one in my last run and 3 zips isn't much to sort through for an entry. this run was a really nice one, definitely better than what won in seattle...so fingers crossed!

Whadeez, or Joesy, when you enter a Cup, how much material do you have to provide the judges? I've never been to any of the Cups, so other than results articles or short youtube vids summarizing the event, i know next to nothing about the whole process of judging competitions. any insights, stories, etc about your experiences would be welcome. it'd just be good to learn from those who've been to the top. I don't want it to be a thread hijack, just curious how it all goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts