What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
he got it at harborside. it was either m/o or dark heart that offered it i think. bamboo gardener seemed like he knew the inside story. scroll waaaaaaaay back it was posted about and he chimed in.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
picture.php

Hurry up and bulk out!

I got to get my hands this cut..

You and me both. Haven't heard anybody in my area with her at all not even buds so I doubt if I'll ever see her but I got crosses of her in seed form and I'm testing one now for SinCity so I shall see if I can get anything close to her. Fingers crossed

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
In ROLS, coming down in a few days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anybody else find themselves having a wank to pics of GG#4? Don't be bashful, you're not the only one.

:laughing:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
broke my only 2 glues that were gonna be flipped in a week this morning as I was boxing them up to move them across town to the spot I was going to flower them. nice bushy 3.5 footers ready for transplant and flip, broke em one branch above the stripped lowers.

I guess I'll be bringing some cuts to the LA cup now, for anyone that might be there.

sucks, the only plant's I had to put in their place are not nearly the yielders.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I would just straighten it out and tape it up like a splint. It can come back, depending how badly it's mangled.

Status
Not open for further replies.