What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureshot66

Veteran
i run over 1500ppm on a .5 scale meter (hanna)
xxstr8 i feed in flower at least 2 times daily 30-55 seconds per depends on runoff and last feed time, duration,room temp
the pots were like 1.8 per but i honestly didnt apply myself to that room i even forgot what week i was in :/

Last edited:
I was maxing out around 1.8 ec in coco feeding 5x a day and I was happy with my first glue grow. Great quality and yield. I started with a lower ec as suggested first but they wanted more.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coco wont be the same. I have no clue what coco #'s are. For soil 1-1.3ec.. I'm not sure what TC is using for medium he also uses 1-1.3ec.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
he also wasnt feeding everyday in coco beds, he said the beds is what maded the difference. he ran em in pots and got an expected yield up towards 2 per, but in the beds it was like an extra pound per light.

GG#4 sure loves her root space. Ive found strains like Super Skunk that can yield wonderfully in 2 gln pots.
The Glue is much different. She likes her leg room.
She will bitch if shes too cramped up.

JointOperation

yup.. that's also what I been hearing.. good leg room = nice yields.. why I put them in 15 gallon smart pots..and will put them ontop of a table filled with soil. a week or 2 before flower. doing 1 light per plant. 1000w per ... hoping to see some great yields.

hitting the GG4 with a Pre98 bubba x Afghani MALE that stinks like BUBBA very strong smell for a male.. great structure.. great vigor.. and all the females ive popped of the pre98 x afghani .. fucking blow my mind.. it was one of those crosses when your like.. u know what.. I got this male. I got extra room. and I have extra clones.. might as well make some seed.. and next thing you know. its one of my favorites . lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 plants per tray will yield 2lbs under Gavita.... Just finished a small germ test. I want to get these in flower ASAP.
SD X Q I put 6 into cups :)
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I cant tell. Things to look for are lots of lateral branching and Leaf twisting.. We will know for sure when she is around week 5/6 flower maybe 4.. The longer she is in the more accurate the ID can be IMO..

fatsack79

H.H., congrats on the new babies... For no longer then you've been letting them dry, looks like they're gonna be pretty dam viable :good: ...

604... it's really hard to tell in veg, especially with those pics... However, those r decent pics, just not showing "all" the possible tale tale signs... You'll find out soon, as HH mentioned... Just be patient and do your thang brother... Good Luck and Good Green Vibes... :tiphat: -F.S

Status
Not open for further replies.