What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Looking great Chunky!

How many plants? Watts? What size pots?
2- 1K's Metal Halides with 50-ish plants in 2 gallon soil.
6' wide 8' long and 7' high room with Chunkytroughs.

picture.php

picture.php

I pull around 35- 40 grams on the glue plants so far. I use MH straight through flower.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep me too chef , lov large plants. When we do them that big I have no problem hacking off alot of the bottom branches to get rid of the larf. I have a Sour Dub S1 I found in the very 1st SDub plant. Now she is about 6" across . I will put her into the last 20g smart pot. I hope I found something good. I can say im very eager to see what I have. the growth so far is very nice but super slooooooow.. The leaves feel like velvet to me very soft. .

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Couple GG#4 S1's. I have 6 of them going, these two are growing the fastest, so they got potted up into 3 gal bags last night.
picture.php
Pretty sure this was the #5 seed.
picture.php
This is the #6 seed. These will veg for another month, and then at least one of them is going to be flowered out.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Why dont you take a cut from each and flower them all out, so you know which ones the best, and keep that cut exclusively?

I'm gonna clone and flower all of them, lol. I'm only gonna have room for one at a time in the flower room. I already have lots of other strains that need to be flowered. Sift thru the 40-50 strains I have and find the winners. Plus it's a lot easier and safer to flower 1 possible hermie fest at a time, instead of 6. Not saying it's gonna be a hermie for sure, I just like to hedge my bets...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
40 - 50 strains in 1 veg room? Damn. You def need to pick just 2 or 3 (1 strain under each lamp), and that will help your production as far as yields go, and ease of feeding them.
Especially if you can only flower out 1 possible hermie plant at a time. Thats 6 grows, or 1.2 years.
With a plant that herms on ya, you can see the ballsacks well ahead of time before they have a chance to open.
Its not really a waiste of space either, if they all hermed and you had to take them out, since the ballsacks show within 12 - 17 days with the Glue, just replace them with any of the many strains your holdin'. Only 3 weeks lost max.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up, great looking glue's yall...just harvesting my first run of her in the new spot.

Didnt really get her looking how i wanted but 1st run blues you know.

I was surprised at how alike to a sourd ibl i grew she smells...glue seemed a little less chemmy more sourish but still lots oh chem aromas in there.

Pics coming
my buds kinda barreled out and lost some frost in the end but oh well they are stinky and sticky :)

Got a GG4 S1 and a GG4xwhiteOg going in soon...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg#4 doesn't like alot of food. We all had been through the pains of 1st runs. In my garden she wont do well on feed higher then 1.3ec I keep it even lose at 1ec for most of her life. I know she reacts the same in others garden as well. If your feeding higher than 1.3ec you should lower it.

DemonTrich

Veteran
anyone know what ec 1200ppm is? that's my feed for the glue and she/they have been loving it. I haven't seen any over feeding or under feeding issues in 4 flower cycles of growing her.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
its either 1.7 e.c. at 700 scale or 2.4 e.c. at 500 scale.
im assuming your meter is at 700 scale because that would be really hot at 500 scale.
1.7 is high but it has been reported as run that high by a few people on here but most agree that 1.2-1.3 is the highest they l;ike to go .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree with str8.. The runs I ran with higher EC produced a lower yield.. Quality was also not as good as 1-1.3ec runs.. Keep your meter on 700 scale all the time to keep everything consistent or just leave it on EC like I do. Some meters will only read ppm..

Most cannabis doesn't need high ec levels to produce at there best. Everythign I grow stats with 1ec in flower for there 1st run then I adjust if need for other runs. What you feed in veg helps alot when they go into flower.. Always remember less is more.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pH, EC, PPM...flushing, runoff...meters...what-cha-ma-call-its and do-dads...bottles and sprays and charts and schedules and...

What is all this stuff you guys are talking about!?!?!

Man, I tell you, if I had never learned to grow with fully amended organic soil - I think I'd be in a world of hurt. I've gotten so use to set it and forget it methodologies...pour some water on it and walk away...these conversations seem like a foreign language anymore.

Reading these conversations can get pretty over whelming...

I'm curious - does it feel the same when you guys wander over to the organic soil sections of the site?!?!

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.