What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shows what you youngsters know,all you need is pack of zigzag orange and a double album cover,i suggest foghat or frampton comes alive...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TEST SEEDS DRYING
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
you old guys and your "album covers" hahahahaha....back in my day cassette cases really didn't work too well for de-seeding. I'll tell you one thing though, I sure did use a bunch of cd cases to scrape my pipe resin onto lol

Cannavore

Veteran
you old guys and your "album covers" hahahahaha....back in my day cassette cases really didn't work too well for de-seeding. I'll tell you one thing though, I sure did use a bunch of cd cases to scrape my pipe resin onto lol

Ive lost so many nice pocket knives from scraping bowls lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: im sure those justin beiber albums get a real workout!

fatsack79

Well fat sacks are you experienced? Cause if you were you would know jimmi Hendrick debut album is the best for sorting seeds.

I am... And I also must admit you and Dans both burnt my ass on that one... Love Hendrix and Zepplin is my all time fav by far...

LMFAO @ uncle f stick... Beiber... That's to funny...

Cannavore-Hope those wasn't old case xx pocket knives...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BF, Not all the buds have seeds the ones that don't I keep and use.. It takes months for the buds to dry like whats being describes as dry enough to become powder.. I cant do that in a short time unless I put them in direct sunlight or heat source..

I don't read his post on Ignore.. Those are gg#4 grandma sour Double x Querkle . you are correct FS

fatsack79

Ohhhh... I see now, H.H... I was wonder'n why you hadn't cleared that up... And as far as dry'n buds fast so I can de-seed them... I always put them in a shoe box/box's near the heat vent on a milk crate... Or out in the garage there's a heat vent comming outta the ceiling, I put them on the shelf in an open shoe box under it, fwiw... -F.S

Mikenite69

Veteran
So far it looks like I have some chem D x thin mint and forum x thin mint. I could see those buds because they are close to the front of the tent and I had a bean growing in the forum that wasn't even in a calyx weird. The chem D I pulled one out of the swollen calyx. I am gonna let the two beans sit for a day or so them drop them into some coco. I figure a couple of days should be good enough to dry them. The forum bean I could probably drop now because it was getting full hps rays not being in a calyx.

So I am hopeful that my glue pollen took as well. I am sure there will be some glue beans tucked deep into forum calyxes once I start breaking the buds up I'll find them.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Well, the Glue room is coming together now, here are some pics from today which is day 50 or 51 I think. Grown in recycled organic soil, used nothing but water, pro-tekt, fulvic acid, kelp, alfalfa early on... and brewed OGB beneficial fungi/bacteria with EWC. Ran room at 1200ppm until now. Dealt with crazy height issues, but it's panning out nicely!

Rushed to take a few pics right at lights out, only a few ended up being well enough in focus... Messing around with camera settings and what not... getting a full room shot was next to impossible...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts