What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackel

I remember harvesting about 10k seeds (weighed a certain count, then weighed the whole to estimate ), I hand sorted it all myself. Took me 2 days. I had a screen door on saw horses. I'm sure I didn't get them all, but after 2 days I said that was enough. I just rolled the buds back and forth on the screen, and blowing the "chaff" out of the way.

Been tryin to get a cut of the gg4, but I live 3 hr from the best club and by the time I find out they got some in, they are sold out. :(

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just copy n pasted this from Dark Heart Nurseries site, glad they gave props to Joesy, had me laughing that the only medical use they had listed was menstrual cramps tho, haha!

GENERAL INFORMATION

BREEDER: Joesy Whales

TYPE: Sativa Dominant

GENETICS: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel

DESCRIPTION: Gorilla Glue #4 gets it names from the trichomes that "glue" up the scissors when manicuring this baby.

HISTORY

STORY: Gorilla Glue # 4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.

GROWING INFORMATION

FLOWERING TIME: 9-10 weeks

YIELD: Moderate

PATIENT EXPECTATIONS

SCENT: Lemon, pine. slightly minty

FLAVOR: Sweet, chocolatey, diesel aftertaste

EFFECTS: Clear, cerebral

SUGGESTED MEDICAL USE: Menstrual cramps

..... i also damn sure don't get a clear cerebral high from it, more like a cloudy-wheres-the-fridge-again?-ohhh-yeah high.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's the 1st report from a dispo that was almost correct its not even a big issue really. Its perception so maybe they got low yields? All of the people I know got heavy yields so moderate is not untrue for them. Thats close enough IMO. I would say that's pretty accurate.

I might stop by there someday see what they got. Its very doubtful they will have what I need. WIFI# 43 LOL.. I have it coming but if found sooner that even better. maybe Some Banana OG Kush OR anything that's not easy to obtain...I need some seeds maybe that have some OF BOG'S seeds. My last Sour Lifesaver is in flower. I always have some of Bog's gear on hand. Menstrual cramps I knew Unc used it for a reason.. I don't get a clear high either. super couch lock makes me sleepy and hungry bigtime Munchies lol...

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I'm with GET MO... I couldn't describe the buzz from GG#4 as clear, cerebral. It's my anti-insomnia smoke, and gives me a hardcore case of munchies. It's the opposite of a wake n bake.

And... lemon/pine?

I will admit early in flower there's some sort of discernible citrus/berry deep in there. But transforms into the deep sour chem mocha.

The flavor I can go with, and the term sweet is subjective...

Cartel530

Veteran
Dan how many do you run under your 2k?

I wanna do a light tent and trying to figure out what the best number would be for a 2 week veg with 2 gallons of promix :)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
maybe u could teach me ;)

If you want to learn something from people who post here click on their name to the left of their posting. A drop down menu will pop up then click on the line that says find more post. Then read away. Most posters like dank frank post a lot about the way they grow to help the new posts. Just a way for them to give back to ICmag.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
If you want to learn something from people who post here click on their name to the left of their posting. A drop down menu will pop up then click on the line that says find more post. Then read away. Most posters like dank frank post a lot about the way they grow to help the new posts. Just a way for them to give back to ICmag.

Learn something new everyday.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my only glue currently in flowering;
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is awesome. Got a GTH#8 going now single light style... I fucking love giant plants.

these two will end up with 3000w between them...20 and 45 gallon...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

azez

Veteran
This one didn't seem to dud on me
Better pics tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20150112_201557.jpg
    IMG_20150112_201557.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 16

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can tell the difference for sure. I have never had a dud but from what I'm told its like night and day

Status
Not open for further replies.