What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
pappy mikenite pf those crosses sounds so sick.
i hit a biker v20 male by karma to a gg4. i also found a male faceoff og bx2 out of about 5 or so that actually hit full flower. it was so frosted and og stanky. i had to do it. i did enough for a handful of seeds to see what i think. all males are being selected through for breeder studs. im having high hopes for them. it sounds sick to me.

that chem 91 x gg#4 sounds fucking ridiculous. i bet you find something stunning in those.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only difference between the tiger stripes and the ones without is sticky fingers pulling the outer seed coating off. I've had that problem numerous times...but it was especially terrible when breeding with the Carolina Blue cut. The resin on her was just dumb sticky. After sorting seeds, my finger tips felt like they were being separated from the finger nails...and were so tender and sore...

Unless you've sorted 2k+ seeds in a couple days you have no idea how much it SUCKS...

dank.Frank

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
You break up all the flowers and put the broken up weed / loose seed through the machine and I heard it will blow the herb away from the seeds

ECtraveler

Veteran
I framed some screen door material from home depot and placed it on top of a 16"x20" 80 micron silkscreen and do my seed & kief separations in the same step. No more sore or sticky fingers and gets the job done in a fraction of the time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still don't see how that will solve the sticky issue. The buds even broken up stick to everything. After I get a few buds done the seeds would not come off my fingers stuck like glue ;). DF nailed the tiger strip coming off..The outer part of the seed has a thin layer that has this striping. It flacks off very easy with fresh seeds. The longer the seeds sit inside the buds that layer cures better then holds to the seeds but has no effect on seed quality.. Seeds with it are no diff then the seeds without.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
let the herb dry out completely to the point that it will turn to dust with little pressure, then just do the old school schwag in a shoebox lid roll technique...that's how I've done it anyway.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait months my backlog of things to do is bad enough. I will just suffer, Bitch ,Moan until its done.. I just finished it's def a PITA. Without any help its just something I have to do like trimming except this is worse much slower.. Thank god that's done... Lots of Respect for those that also do this with no help.

fatsack79

i didnt realize how much time you guys put into the gg4

my apologizes if i offened anyone
just got a jingle seems i pissed a few off

No doubt about that son... I mean u don't just walk into a room and loudmouth everywhere all the time, do you... If you're not getting better yields from the glue then that... Then obviously you needa learn a lil more... Because I highly doubt a cut from Joe's dud'd... Mebbe I'm wrong and I apologize if I'm speaking outta place... Me personally, I observe and feel the flow before I engage and I definitely would've approached these cats in here a lil different then you did... I've always been taught to engage my brain before my tongue/fingers... Mebbe if you had read the thread or at least a good portion of it, before jumping in, you would understand how much time and passion these fellaz put into it... Of course you wouldn't be the first, and that's "verified"... -F.S

Status
Not open for further replies.