What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The PP male I found grew and produced pollen like any male would. No way I could tell the diff between a male from regular seeds and the PP male.

I made some OGM x gg#4 but got some hermies in the few seeds I popped so didn't go any further with it.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I reversed the glue and hit ghost og with it I am not sure if it took till I start pulling plants out just to far in the back corner for me to see Also hit ecsd, chem d, Cory and forum with reversed glue. The only problem is the glue barely gave me pollen when I flipped it.

Next round I'll be doing the cherry pie (Durban pheno) reversed to glue, banana og, illuminati stardawg, ghost and a few others.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
jus got a cut of that banana og from sccc in sac. hopefully it is what it says, my girl been wanting to try a banana flavor.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed that as well. I was going to selectivity pollinate but getting a good qty off the plant was difficult.. So I just crushed the plant in front of a fan.. I got 500+ seeds from dong it that way didn't really have a choice. I probably would have got alot less seeds..

I was thinking about doing a Sour Dub x GG#4.. If I cant get the Sour Dub to rev I might have to make them that way. I'm a little more than half way done de seeding the Sour Dub x Querkle..

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I was thinking about doing a Sour Dub x GG#4.. If I cant get the Sour Dub to rev I might have to make them that way. I'm a little more than half way done de seeding the Sour Dub x Querkle..

I just had a sac of nanners pop up at the base of a sour dubb..
So naturally, i broke them up over a couple gg4 buds. :]
Hopefully ill get a couple seeds to play with.

GG4 dusted with sour dubb
picture.php

And speaking of s1 males...
The GG4 x Chem 91's that were made with the Chem 91 Skunkva s1 male are doing great.
I got 3 girls at day 29 of 12/12.
A short one, medium one, and a big girl

#1, the medium one.. around 3 feet tall

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#2, the big one.. around 4.5 feet
picture.php

pappy masonjar

Veteran
cont'

cont'

#2 (cont)

picture.php

picture.php

#3, the short one.. about 18 inches.
picture.php

And a shot of the the family.. I got a little Gorilla family reunion going on.. 2 grandma Sour dubb's, 4 mama GG4's, and 3 baby GG4 x C91's..
17 plants total stuffed under 1 light (there's also some Dreamkiller's, Dago Orange's, and a couple Chem D x Chem91's.):rasta:

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck with that pappy...I hope I don't see that. Its the late popping naners nuts that cause the most damage when not found. I inspect pretty dam good and still miss some every now and then. You could grow 50 plants and no see 1 nanner then plant 51 sneaks in with your pants down...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Yeah those nanners when left uncaught can ruin your day.
The only reason i even caught it was because i was checking all my plants daily for nanners.. because i have a bunch of seed plants going.
Intrestingly enough though, none of the seed plants or gg4's have popped any nanners.. just one small bunch at the very bottom of one of the sour dubbs.
not sure why..
ive stressed the dubb out pretty hard before and havent seen anything.
and this run is going smoothly :dunno:

No worries though.. ill take what nature is offering me:good:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's typical for gg#4@ 35 day's...

Almost done de seeding the SDub x Quurkle.. 1oz or less to finish.. Its a PITA.....Every bud has to be done by hand I cant get many done its so freakin sticky.. I've gone through 10 pairs of gloves. Another 500+ seed run

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.