What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you don't need to be sorry. you should have expected that kind of a response.. You can post what ever you like just be prepared for the majority to have a different opinion. No one is upset or getting the tar and feathers out lol.. Instead of being so stubborn about it we might be able to help you get what we get and change your mind about her.. No one knows it all anyone can use a hand once in awhile.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Sorry don't know who you are ?? Must be a different handle...

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long story short. Woman freaked out, tore up the crib took off to her dads at day 49, made threats so I cut her at day 50... right before she fuckin swelled. Better safe than sorry. Turns out the old lady is pregnant and she freaked the fuck out, now we know why.

Anyway set back up in a new location, better to be safe than sorry, especially with emotional women.

The baby in the 15 gallon pulled 7 zips at 50 days.
Big girl pulled around 20. :(

She was just about to start swelling!!!
Now my woman is... :laughing:

Found out she dont stretch so much when you train her extreme and wide like I did so I can veg a week longer this time and hopefully get a full 70 days in...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Realistic one...trust me...the reception you got was nothing! These guys have really mellowed out in the last year! Dramatically...I was called a clown an assjack a liar and threatened w physical violence when I posted my opinion on glue...what you got was downright friendly! This is NOT the place for opinions other than the popular one...hi guys...you miss me?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really? , insults on my inferior growing are normal responses? ,when ya don't know me,
real warm welcome to this site
imagine i had over 3000 post ,from most posting here were my freinds,funny stuff

good to see ya back babba is hubby active to ?
you 2 didn't post much when i was around last

Nope I don't see it like that. Tough lov buddy. DF is a very knowledgeable grower knows more about things then I do. I did not see any post that's said you where an inferior grower. He did point ot some things he saw that could be issues doesn't mean they are but def something you should check into just encase...

You wont see anyone Sugar coating anything here. If someone see something that's not write they will call ya on it. Sometimes it just comes off the wrong way it's not intentional.. They are not trying to disrespect you. We all have been at this for decades. When someone says they have been at this for a year and think they know it all it can get a bit frustrating. Growing for a year is not much experience. Believe me when I say we/us can help you grow better. We are a bunch of old farts well most are anyway lol.. Don't take things so personal this is the internet after all.. Believe it or not we are here to help all grow better cannabis.

Realistic one...trust me...the reception you got was nothing! These guys have really mellowed out in the last year! Dramatically...I was called a clown an assjack a liar and threatened w physical violence when I posted my opinion on glue...what you got was downright friendly! This is NOT the place for opinions other than the popular one...hi guys...you miss me?

very cool grew some of your gear and freinds as well before, was a ventura highy cross ,and sour dub maybe been years
forgive me if im wrong

Should I assume you are asking for photography advice at this point? We've got threads for that as well!!! ;)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65619

Again, sincerely, my point was NOT to insult you...and I apologize if you've been offended and not gotten the warmest of welcomes. However, if you are of the mindset you have nothing to learn - this may not be the best place for you to hang out.

dank.Frank
only one good freind i ask for photo advice ,to bad i cant metion his name;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
your not being very realistic. most people have at least 3 friends they ask for photo advice...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That's what it looks like when Ichabod Crane grows it, lmao!!!!!!

No mine has more comb and wattles. I think you call them foxtails.

No one knows it all anyone can use a hand once in awhile.

You must be smoking to much glue. I see people who know it all posting all over ICmag. Lol

So I sent two ounces to Florida with a friend. He traded one for $275 and screening of his porch. So what every it was he got for it was a very good price. Can imagine screening a porch is less than a couple hundred dollars when you add in materials.

Buddy walked by his house and said he could smell it at the road about 30 yards away. The guy who got it said it was better than anything he has ever had. But he is smoking ditch weed so take that how you want. Buddy said it has every thing you want in a smoke. Strong smell, smooth smoke, great taste with a strong high that last but won't put you down.

For me it has the rest which is a heavey yield and an easy grow.

Once again thanks JW.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are more than welcome to talk about DoobieDuck here. It's not like he was banned. He left by choice.

dank.Frank

GG S1's

GG S1's

Hey guys looking for a little input. Got some GG S1's from prophet, been super pumped to run em then started hearing about frequent herm issues and am a little spooked now since I don't have a test space. Any one else run his gear yet or had any issues with em or have input on how prevalent herms are with GG beans? Purple Frostbyte, followed pro headies tester thread and seemed like u had some herm issues with some of the S1's. What week were u able to identify them? Seen on prophets Instagram a follower said 2 of his 6 Hermed and those 2 were noticeably taller in veg, u notice any early traits yours had in common? My room is dialed well so won't have any stress issues with light leaks or temps. Any other input would be appreciated.
Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.