What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i disagree ive been growing a year ,i got it down good

1z2lkcp.jpg

moments like this i miss the no-vote... who remembers the no vote???

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should I assume you are asking for photography advice at this point? We've got threads for that as well!!! ;)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65619

Again, sincerely, my point was NOT to insult you...and I apologize if you've been offended and not gotten the warmest of welcomes. However, if you are of the mindset you have nothing to learn - this may not be the best place for you to hang out.

dank.Frank

im thick skinned frank no worries ,we used to talk a bit a few years back ,respect
pf last time we taled you were going into the hospital if i recall, glad to see things are good

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, I have been there quite a few time's..what did we call you then if that not a secret?.. If you know me then you know I don't hype anything.. GG#4 is no hype if she is grown right. Strong aroma, Super good taste,, Massive yields, Potent, Bag appeal off the charts.

Some have been experiencing dud's with gg#4. Very possible you have a dud

sorry cant do at the moment,its not to fool anyone
,but i cant edit so its clear ,my cut came from smokin joe not from his hands ,directly ,although joe is a long time freind ,i should have takin it direct when offered, but was sent a cut of a cut from joe that was entered in the mi cup and won
ive been growing for a bit and came to the conclusion it could be a bad cut not growere error
awesome how the insults fly though
,gg4 isnt my cup of tea ,86'd for a reason dosnt fit my room

funny though massive yeilds dont fit the typical bill for gg4 ,i know a few in mi growing it thats the biggest bitch ,plants that should yeild a pound dont ,youd know more than 1 name pf,
,i know the peeps that sent it and no ill intensions were behind it,
its my experiance with gg4 no more no less,funny how quick feathers get ruffled when some one talks negitive of this plant

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think that from the looks of the grows, well documented here, that if someone is having yield or quality issues that its either a dud or some sort of grower error. This plant has been well documented here, for hundreds of pages through peoples grows, .... I really dont think any defense is needed at this point . So of course when someone makes statements of its low yield or low quality ... there is going to be a response as that doesnt seem to be the experience of the masses. Doesnt look like feather ruffling to me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't see any feather ruffles lol...our experience with her is not what you are having not even close so its perfectly normal for the responses you are getting.

I don't see any feather ruffles lol...our experience with her is not what you are having not even close so its perfectly normal for the responses you are getting.

Really? , insults on my inferior growing are normal responses? ,when ya dont know me,
real warm welcome to this site
imagine i had over 3000 post ,from most posting here were my freinds,funny stuff

good to see ya back babba is hubby active to ?
you 2 didnt post much when i was around last

HatchBrew

Veteran
Smoked GG 1st time last week....wow was that some strong smoke!! Grown by a friend, harvested early, but strong stoney stuff. Got a cut myself, just got it cloned down and tx'd. Going into flowering a couple weeks.

I've only been growing cannabis ten+ years, I still have lots to learn!! What;s the fun of a hobby (or job/career/profession) if you don't have things to try out and learn! Love learning and broadening my perspective. The end results are wonderful, but the day to day journey is what we're here for.

We've found "heaven" in this place called life. stop trying to destroy life waiting for death to get to a "better place". To a life in living, not one lived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.