What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you grew a 6ft GG4 and got 1.5oz, the problem is with you, not the cut. IMVHO

your probably rite
bold statement to make when ya dont know me post-26-140898238042_thumb.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A WHOLE YEAR!!!?! Well, then...get out yer' boots, my tongue is ready!

But in all seriousness...you plant top as big as a pineapple...

1. Your humidity is too low - that is why the serrations are curling upwards.
2. You are over feeding nitrogen - look how dark those leaves are.
3. Feed phosphorous much? - look at that tip burn.
4. Your....leaf...to calyx ratio is just terrible.
5. Learn to grow for resin production...not plant matter...where are the glandular trichs??
6. Your temps are pushing what...upper 80s??? Foxtails for everyone!

And I'm not trying to be a dick here - I 'm just making a point. Quality over quantity. Welcome to ICmag. Get out your notebook - get the chip off your shoulder and learn to produce better quality cannabis.

If you're GG#4 came out like you pictured - you did something wrong. It's just that simple. You see the pictures all over this thread of GG#4 looking 1,000x better than your run of it....

You 100% sure you "got it down"?!?! You know, a wiser man might come to the conclusion...maybe it's NOT the cut...but the GROWER...

dank.Frank

hey frank i'm very good friends with joe myself and alot of the crew
if ya only knew
im not ragging on gg4 or joe ,
my opinion is hype
sorry if no one likes it,i'll find some where else to play ,the gg4 threads always intrigue me with its cult following

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO The force is with this one.

Your new here how would anyone know if those are even your pics?...You make a post that you got less than 2oz from a 6' glue plant. Everyone that has any experience with glue knows 2oz from a glue that large has to have had issues... You either screwed up or had a dud or you did not have gg#4. Just look at all the pics that just got posted. . I get more than that growing my OGM or GSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts