What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
closest i ever found to roadkill was cannacopia rksXdeep chunk. in fact dead on a dead skunk. in fact i think ill go order some more of those beans right now!

CHEFfy

Can't believe I just found this thread... Just flipped my first (small) batch of the glue. Excited to have her in the garden. Took the healthiest cut I got and am vegging her into a big fat mamma! Noticing a slight twisting in lower fans, is this a trait of the #4.

420medcure

I see alot people in my area saying they have clones of the real gg4 but how do i know? I mean 50 a clone is crazy donation rate but worth it for a great addition to my garden just curious if anyone had advise new here thanks.
420medcure

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it should be free.. Find some people in your area that have her. I know alot of folk have her in MI.. When you get it spread it take the money out of the game for people sealing gg#4 clones.

I say this because it suppose to be free.. Not all will follow the simple guidelines and try to make a buck off another generosity

CHEFfy

imagejpg21_zpsc4edf937.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is a few wks ago, will get a better updated pick tomorrow. Just after transplanting from the shitty soil I received them in.

420medcure

All medicine should be free frostbyte i agree im in west michigan and ive seen many claim they have it. But like i said its hard to know when greed of money takes over the medical scene espically in my area unfortunatly. Thanks for the reply

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
PF means that the GG#4 clone should be free, wherever you may acquire it from. Josey Wales who made the strain and found this pheno gave it out under the conditions that others pas her along for no monitory gains.

Ganjaganjakush

Saddens me the dispensary by me whackin 20g for subpar 53 day glue because a cup winner grew it lol. Brought some real glue nugs in and they were suprised by the density and smell I couldn't understand it. Owners were to busy to check it out maybe next batch I'll bring more in.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Saddens me the dispensary by me whackin 20g for subpar 53 day glue because a cup winner grew it lol. Brought some real glue nugs in and they were suprised by the density and smell I couldn't understand it. Owners were to busy to check it out maybe next batch I'll bring more in.

What cup did the grower win with it? $20 g is pretty retarded, but people will pay it. Your statement kinda seems like an oxymoron......If the grower already won a cup (with or without using GG#4), how can their weed be that shitty. For the most part I thought the contests here in the states were honest and not rigged. I would think that a cup winner has their shit on lock. I know I could be completely wrong......but it just doesn't make sense. Maybe they are saying a cup winner grew it just to move it out the door.

Grizz

Veteran
What cup did the grower win with it? $20 g is pretty retarded, but people will pay it. Your statement kinda seems like an oxymoron......If the grower already won a cup (with or without using GG#4), how can their weed be that shitty. For the most part I thought the contests here in the states were honest and not rigged. I would think that a cup winner has their shit on lock. I know I could be completely wrong......but it just doesn't make sense. Maybe they are saying a cup winner grew it just to move it out the door.
gg4 won the ht cup in L.A. and MI. PF won a 3rd place in the icmag cup, that doesent mean every bag of gg4 that comes in the store is quality grown. also gg4 is not on lock down, you need to read more before you jump in a conversation.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
gg4 won the ht cup in L.A. and MI. PF won a 3rd place in the icmag cup, that doesent mean every bag of gg4 that comes in the store is quality grown. also gg4 is not on lock down, you need to read more before you jump in a conversation.

The way it read to me was that the herb he bought was grown by the same person who grew the herb that won a cup. I understand that every batch of herb grown isn't the best of the best and lots of people sell sub-par batches as if they were A+. I know the glue isn't on lockdown. I live far far away from NV and I have it. I also know what it's like to need money and pick shit before I should. Sorry if my response to the post pissed you off, just replying to what I read..

jw23ck11

Veteran
I don't understand people. Although I don't sell cuts, $50 or even a $100 is pennies compared to what you get. And if its not really glue, its gotta be something! For $50 I will take me some gamboool. Speaking of freebies, how about a sour dub cut? Lol

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Lol agreed jw. I could spend 50 on seeds n hope for something half as good... But that's probably a stupid idea.

Josey got this out to alotta people. But when that happens someone along the lines going to try n make money. i don't find it bad either.

Like shit wasnt sunset charging 50 a pop for clones with joseys approval?

jw23ck11

Veteran
Lol agreed jw. I could spend 50 on seeds n hope for something half as good... But that's probably a stupid idea.

Josey got this out to alotta people. But when that happens someone along the lines going to try n make money. i don't find it bad either.

Like shit wasnt sunset charging 50 a pop for clones with joseys approval?

I agree. people can do whatever they want once they get a cut from me. sell for $100 a pop or give out a dozen for free, its not my right to tell them what to do. too many people get so stressed over other peoples problems

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i got a cut of there animal and cherry ak... some folks of mine used to drop glue there on a regular, said hasn't for a few months tho. i see they have glue on the menu in the 20 spot, might gotta go check um out... they'd always put the folks on the 10 spot, but it was greenhouse.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the Sdub cut for free ?? just like I do with every cut I have.. I wont pay for a cut. Where do you guys think these cuts came from? all came from seeds. you have to pop seeds to find these 1 off strains no other way to do it. Lots of people don't do the right thing anymore and when you don't do the right thing it just keeps getting worse. Not everyone grows to sale weed most do not. You guys can do as you please if anyone gets one from me then lies then sales it to a dispo that will be the last time. The intention was to keep the cuts out of the dispensary's, product was fine just no cuts of gg#4 where suppose to be sold to dispensary's. If you are not affiliated with a dispo and choose to sale cuts that's your deal that was never an issue that has nothing to do with vending cuts to a dispensary this of course was a long time ago doesn't matter anymore they all have it now. I sure as hell ain't worried what someone else does with cut but if someone tells me they will not sale the cut I gave them to a dispo I hold the mto that.. This is all water under the bridge people have already sold thousands of cuts to dispos so at least I will give them out for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.