What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the numbers are in on my last pull. 1841g total from two lights. My best yield ever. The horti bulb was just under two lbs and the ushio obviously yielded way more. Im just so thankful and in love with this strain. Third, youre a monster for getting two lbs and 10oz from one light. Thats just incredible. I dont even know how i could possibly fit 10 more zips under a light from my last setup.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Just picked up 12 cuts from Dark Heart Nursery. Juiced to run this lady

well let us know how she does. i was curious if they had the real deal but at this point im sure they do. its around now. they could easily pick it up with all the folks they must know by now.
its not like they are boasting the original krippy,tk gg#2 and the original chem91 skunkva cut or anything lol. i bet its legit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still wish I could find that skunk weed that would smell up the block from a 1g bud. You could not prevent the smell from leaching through 3 bags. I'm pretty sure that one was lost never to be seen again witch makes me sad. There where a few strain back then that we will never see again ..I do my share of seed popping that's for sure that will never stop.. Maybe someone will get lucky(like normal) and find one of the missing links =...

DJXX

Veteran
Hey P.F or D.F with STS solution do you only have to spray down the plant 1 time to flip it?? I just bought everything to make STS because I am gonna use that method next for reversing so any info you can lend a brother I would truly appreciate it.

Hey spg not a problem. Just keep spraying the glue she will reverse as soon as you see her flipping Just stop spraying.

Hey Mike...there is a good read on STS in here...its where i got the exact ingredients on ebay...pretty good instuctions..DJXX
http://budresearch.com/

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks dank frank and DJ. For the tips.

Purple frostbyte there is a dude on Instagram named Dr. Frost he is a breeder for humboldt seed organization he supposedly has the 89 roadkill pheno that they are gonna be reversing and bringing FEMs to the market. I talked to the dude and he assured me that it is for sure that old school funky skunk from the 80's. So if he isn't hyping it up there will be roadkill beans available shortly and at a pretty affordable price.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets get some of it to do a taste and smell test.. 1 person saying they have it really doesn't help us. I would feel better about it if at least you would have seen it. S1 seeds wont be like the mom in most pheno's.. I want the cut or at least dome sample buds then start getting that shit passed around so its never lost again...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went ahead and misted the Sour Dub a 3rd time while the lights are off. Now I will leave it be and hope for the best.

Here is a Sour Dub s1.. I found 2 seeds in the 1st plant I flowered. That plant had bad verigation.. I see no signs of it in the seed plant. I really like the way this 1 is growing.She is super slow in veg .. I did up pot her into a larger pot...

picture.php

A

acridlab

Everyone searching for that real skunk should really head to Wilmington , n.c..
Still around, just gotta seek out the old heads in the area that smoke..I'm gonna go on a mission this year and try to source it again.

A

acridlab

^^yeah, been a good 15 for me, too..
That was the first strain my wife and I ever grew..
The stank on a 12" vegging plant was as loud as a 1/4 pound of sour d..no joke.. loved it, but not gonna lie the flavors were kinda garbage trucky. That's why so many let it go when all the better tasting Dutch hybrids hit the scene..and then the chem family hit and it was all the way over for the skunk..:) I might like it back for sentimental reasons,, but there's definitely a reason why it got shoved to the side...PEACE

StoneyK

Veteran
We used to get a skunk called the angel, it was so bomb.
Tasted and smelled like sage so smooth. Bag appeal was off tje charts too gg4 kinda reminds me of her the way she packs on the trichs. Never could get a cut from the guy he probably took that one to his grave...
Its sad ive been looking for that cut for 10 years it was easily in my top 5

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
still wish I could find that skunk weed that would smell up the block from a 1g bud. You could not prevent the smell from leaching through 3 bags.

ecsd is probably the closest thing left...1 gram can easily stink up an entire grocery store. the looks are priceless, the verbal attacks and threats from old trashy women wearing moomoos in public are unforgettable...don't ask.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well, the numbers are in on my last pull. 1841g total from two lights. My best yield ever. The horti bulb was just under two lbs and the ushio obviously yielded way more. Im just so thankful and in love with this strain. Third, youre a monster for getting two lbs and 10oz from one light. Thats just incredible. I dont even know how i could possibly fit 10 more zips under a light from my last setup.

Nice haul! I'm convinced my record run must have just had everything line up just right. Not gonna lie, haven't done it again. My last light just came in at 28 and I thought it was looking pretty damn good. GG can be a pretty finicky plant for sure but when she goes off, she goes off! Sometimes I have to look thru old pics to remind myself what she is capable of...

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey P.F I understand exactly what your saying about someone claiming that. Trust me I am trying to work on getting that cut. If I am able to get it I will for sure whore her out. I am trying though.

The skunk I remember we use to get a lot in NY was straight skunk. I always describe it as a week old dead skunk on the road that's what it reminds me of. Well I am not sure how long the skunk was actually dead for but you know what I mean when a dead skunk has been on a road for a while it just brings back memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts