What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, Get Mo. Phillthy and I both have...with varied results. You have to spray a plant every day for nearly two weeks to make it reverse using CS. I know we had tried different strengths of the health food store stuff as well...again, with somewhat unpredictable results. It was pretty easy to kill a plant before it ever actually reversed...

STS is certainly much easier and the results much more consistent...

dank.Frank

StoneyK

Veteran
Im trying it now, I went for the 30ppm strength. I read that would work?
Ive got my fingers crossed its the first time ive tried.
Ive been applying every other day maybe I will step it up. The plants still look very healty tho

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I used some of the 240 ppm(I think that's the strength it was, having a brain bubble right now). I used it on an auto. Sprayed it every day for 2 weeks. No male flowers. Stopped spraying it and the next day the male flowers started to show. I sprayed the whole plant........and oh boy did I get some male flowers. The whole plant reversed. It looked like a full on male. I might still have some pics if I can dig them up.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I bought a 16 ounce bottle of 50 ppm collodial silver solution from silver mountain minerals on amazon for 26 bucks shipped to my door. So far I have reversed peyote purple, gorilla glue and thin mint. The way I sprayed was a few days before flip and continued into flower until I saw the first balls. I sprayed the plant down 1x a day for a total of about 14 days to flip the thin mint and about 16 for the glue to flip. When I sprayed the peyote purple I sprayed for 14 and stopped and it eventually reversed.

When I sprayed the silver I would spray the whole plant and especially the internodes and tops of the plant.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys can buy these chems on ebay.. I have enough no to potentially make thousands of s1 seeds now. The above recipe is 1:4. I have not mixed it yet I was tired last night had to rest. sometime today I will finish the mix. Just remember to always pour the Silver into the Sodium the other way will ruin the mix. After I mix I will take 40ml of silver stock solution and pour that into 160ml of sodium stock solution.. I now have 200mls of STS to use.,

I do have a CS generator witch lest you make it as strong as you want .. There easy to make but like DF Said not as reliable as STS.. Will take much longer for the plant to rev so I don't use it anymore.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ready to go

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Hey PF, a couple of questions about your GG4 reversing experiences. once you had a reversed plant, did you isolate the stamens and collect pollen to paint flowers individually or did you just keep the reversed plants with females and let them auto fertilize? did you get a sense for the successful pollination percentage if you did the pollinating? how bountious (or not) was the seed production from the fetrilized GG4 flowers? once you have reversed a plant and collected pollen, do you discard that plant? i guess what i meant is do STS or CS leave a hazardous residue?

S

SPG.

Observation today..My Vegging 2.5' GG#4 needs 15.5(?) Hours light then she wants to sleep (Leaves Droop!) NOT that i did that! She still draws/Uses some light...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I rev the plant collect the pollen discard the plant normally but with the 1st gg#4 I did a whole plant pollination. I used the rev male in front of a small fan while I crushed it in my hands spewing pollen all over her then tossed what was left of the rev male ... The 1st gg#4 produced 500+ seeds. Probably could have got more wit ha 2nd pollination 2 weeks after the 1st dusting...

I just applied the 1st misting of STS on the Sour Double.. Will do the next gg#4 later tonight

gg#4
picture.php

S

SPG.

I bought a 16 ounce bottle of 50 ppm collodial silver solution from silver mountain minerals on amazon for 26 bucks shipped to my door. So far I have reversed peyote purple, gorilla glue and thin mint. The way I sprayed was a few days before flip and continued into flower until I saw the first balls. I sprayed the plant down 1x a day for a total of about 14 days to flip the thin mint and about 16 for the glue to flip. When I sprayed the peyote purple I sprayed for 14 and stopped and it eventually reversed.

When I sprayed the silver I would spray the whole plant and especially the internodes and tops of the plant.

Sounds the same as what im on at the Moment Mike.. i.e CS GG#4. I Flip tomorrow and have sprayed her 4 times so far,i planned to maybe do 6 times into Flower but ill probably do more now.Thx for the Info

Amazon Too:^

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey P.F or D.F with STS solution do you only have to spray down the plant 1 time to flip it?? I just bought everything to make STS because I am gonna use that method next for reversing so any info you can lend a brother I would truly appreciate it.

Hey spg not a problem. Just keep spraying the glue she will reverse as soon as you see her flipping Just stop spraying.

Mr.Sparky

I think you have to spray it for 7-14 days I have only done it once and the plant showed nanners after 12 days of spraying. I think it also depends on the ppm of the spray. Do not use the plant after it is sprayed it needs to be trashed because of the chemicals.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only need to apply 2x DF?? That's great if it works. I sprayed the 1st plant at lest 2x a day for 15 days.

I have finished the 1st application a few hrs ago im going to spray it again now. is that all I need to do ??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I used that recipe pretty much the only diff is I used 1.6g of Sodium instead of 1.58... I just finished the 2nd application. I will just leave it alone now. Thanks for the info. That will really help. The link you posted doesn't say 1 or 2 applications. Can you please verify All I need is 2 applications.. It says to take a break every 15 min and to spray with lights off. Don't want to mess things up waste a bunch of time then have to do it again..If you say 2x is good to go that's all I need to here.

I don't have a gg#4 small enough to rev right now so will have to wait for some cuts to root. I got all the chem's in the refer until I need them. It should last 30 days... I don't want to waste a big girl on a reversal. I normally do plants that are 10-12" tall. The Dub is 10" tall.. I'm getting her figured out.. Lov that smell and taste.. She doesn't smell at all really in early veg /flower.. I'm sure some where very surprised what she produces when done...

Status
Not open for further replies.